Appliances Online

Appliances Online (page 4 of 500)

4.9 (7,163)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (162) · No (7,535)
    5.0 (5,925)

anndee
anndeeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

EXCELLENT SERVICE

I couldn't believe how quickly my item arrived, I ordered late in the afternoon on Monday and it was here on Wednesday morning!!
I will definitely be using this company again, the price was quite a bit cheaper than anywhere else I looked and well known brands too.
Highly recommend this company

Adam
Adam Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Everything promised was delivered

I live in regional Victoria and ordered and delivered within 24 hrs. The delivery driver text in the morning as promised and then again 30 minutes before arrival great service.

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

outstanding customer service and care

Very happy with their service and care just waiting for the last items that belong to the NEEF oven, will see how that goes apart from that ten out of ten

Lauren
LaurenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fabulous products

Love my new smeg toaster and kettle. Look perfect in my downstairs laundry/kitchenette. Fantastic service from customer service to the delivery.

As ordered, timely efficient service & product

Timely efficient ordering & delivery of exact items; no issues whatsoever & quality products; took away old appliances; love how easy this service is!

Ian B.
Ian B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Top quality oven and great service

We ordered the oven on Monday afternoon and it arrived the next morning - very happy with the product and delivery service.

Brilliant service!

Competitive price but with delivery, installation and took my broken washing machine too! Very glad I happened across Appliance Online website!

Renee
ReneeMurray Mallee, SA

Great company

Super easy to deal with best prices and free delivery only down side is area of delivery need to expand to regional rural areas

Scott
ScottSydney, NSW

Absolutely flawless online retail experience!

Quality over quantity and stock availability. You don't feel overwhelmed by too much choice. Was such an easy process from sales to delivery.

TraciH
TraciHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and Easy

I needed a fridge asap and the process through Appliance online was quick and easy. Great range to choose from. I had no one to help move my old fridge away quickly so the free service of taking the old one was extremely helpful.

Waz
WazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple and easy process

Everything went smoothly and in a timely manner. Incredibly quick from ordering to delivery. Hassle free and the price was great.

Sarah
SarahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Reliable, every time.

Great customer service and prices. All my family and friends now use these guys. Products are delivered next day by helpful and courteous delivery guys.

Neil
NeilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

everything went off without a hitch.

All aspects of the process was precise with no credibility issues so I would recommend and use this service for any future appliance purchase and installation.

Colleen C.
Colleen C.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service

Third appliance bought from appliances online. Always superb service. Delivery next day,old appliances removed,no packing boxes to get rid of. Very happy.

raynman
raynman

Best bbq ever made

Already have a baby q for camping but needed a bigger one for home. With both I can cook for a footy team with room to spare. Only complaint is it doesn’t come with 1/2 hot plate. $70- extra

Sandra
Sandraasked

Hi there, has anyone bought an oven and or a canopy rangehood from this website perhaps? What was your experience? Are these products genuine? As well as the website? Thanking you in advance :)

JHH
JHH

absolutely terrible, got the model number and measurements wrong

GeorgieSos
GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.
Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives