Appliances Online

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (28)

Donna Woods

Donna WoodsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware of the free removal offer

Ordering was easy and product came the next day. One trick is the offer of free “removal and disposal” of your old appliance. I was expecting my undermount range hoods to be removed but that didn’t happen. Up to this point I didn’t have a problem with them but I now feel like they mislead on purpose. I believe they should reword their “free removal and disposal “ statement as it appears quite a few customers have fallen for the so-called free offer.

SunnycoastgirlAU

Terrible experience so far

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online
Sunnycoastgirl

Have sent an email response, not sure you can do anything now, it's being delivered tomorrow.

Learned consumer

Learned consumerSydney, NSW

All good until something goes wrong

JillandNino

JillandNinoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service support subpar. Delivery service very good.

Had several issues with an order and everyone I spoke had no clue of. Eventually got rectified but took forever. Great delivery service though with prompt communication.

Eventually worked out okay

George88

George88Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very disappointing installation service of front loader washing machine

We bought a front load washing machine at a good price. The online purchase was very easy and the free delivery was excellent and fast, even had next day delivery available when I ordered Sunday night. However the free installation was very disappointing, the guys were in a hurry just shoved the washing machine under the bench and plugged the power in and connected the water inlet hose but did NOT connect the water outlet because they supposedly didn't have a drill for the new S-bend. Also they didn't bother to level the washing machine so it is sitting on an angle in the cupboard space. Basic installation requirements I would have thought. Pity any customers without tools expecting an actual installation.

Nicola 21

Nicola 21Nicholls 2913, ACT

Love my new toaster and kettle

Ordered Tuesday evening, delivered Wednesday lunch time. Fab.
Unfortunately the delivery guy stunk of smoke and so did the boxes. I couldn’t get them unpacked and out of my house quick enough. Disgusting

Bcat

BcatSydney, NSW

OK when things are straightforward, but ...

Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Don't Fulfil Price Match Promise

I bought a Bosch oven and wanted Appliances Online to price match the Good Guys. They didn't, so, I bought from the Good Guys, and even with delivery cost, the Goodguys was cheaper.

Find out how Appliances Online compares to other Appliance Retailers

Not the greatest washing machine I have owned

Went for a Bosh as reviews seemed ok but does not dry jeans and items like this need to run a second spin cycle to get dry. Spec said machine is a 8 Kg but I find it smaller than my last machine that was only a 7.5 Kg.

Tony

TonyPerth, WA

Defective treadmill

GregTurr

GregTurrSydney, NSW

advertise great price with delivery in 7 days then once order placed delivery is 3 months - bai advertising

The savings was $245.00 - delivery was advised 7 days, then an hour late we receive an email saying deliver sometime in Sept this year. Was working on EOFY buy which this has wrecked that decision.

Offer credit but still leaves a bad taste in the mouth. I run online product business and it is not hard to advise before ordering that a product is out of stock

Kali

Kali

Company’s order process is terrible

Zoe

ZoeSydney, NSW

Customer service is an issue

Product and price are good, easy to browse online, no delivery charge. But difficult to get hold on a real person to track down the delivery. Not always having someone to answer the phone, not always having someone in online chatting.

Jeanette

JeanetteWestern Australia

Finally a refund

2 months since I ordered from appliances on line and a few days ago I was told this product was no longer available. I have now been given a refund. They need to inform quicker or just automatically refund. Consumers should not have to try to make contact with was very difficult.

Michael_Jones

Michael_Jones

Expensive "free" installation

Jethro

Jethro

Do your own price check before placing an order.

I personally used appliance online several times during the past few years until recently my old dishwasher broke down. So i clicked into my bookmark and searched appliance online, as usual. Until my wife urged me to check on my local white goods store, bing lee, jb hifi etc.

I found, some of the items listed on the website are much pricer. This actually suprised me quite a bit.

The dishwasher we brought is $995, with RRP of about $1400 on official website and priced as over $1600 on appliance online.

They do have a 'best price guarantee', so do your own price check before paying.

Tracey king

Tracey kingSydney Surrounds, NSW

Power switch broke within one week of purchase

Power switch has already broke in my smeg coffee machine paid $420, possibly refurbished. Purchased one week ago. Have contacted customer service, waiting on reply
Shame it's a great machine other than the switch

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online
Prue

PrueRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fridge & dishwasher

I'm very happy with my recent purchase of a Fisher & Paykel fridge.
The Bosch dishwasher I purchased doesn't give very clear instructions on installation. I had also read this in a previous comment which I purchased at the beginning of the year.

happyrabbit

happyrabbit

Website not accurate to identiy product outofstock

Received a $50 voucher from A/Online. Checked Website, wanting an item. Web-Chat for price match. Web-Chat was a long wait. At the end, found item was out of stock. Very disappointed.

GeorgieSos

GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.

Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

kathy

kathyasked

what is a great spin bike fro home that is solid and reasonably priced

Russell
Russell

Do your own research, I did and I am extremely happy with what I bought from AO! If you don't know what you want, go visit a B&M

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives