• Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No

V.VCowra NSW

Withholding of a refund.

I returned a defective clothes dryerand asked for a refund to which I am entitled to by state law. The telephone consultants were very happy to help and contact the accounts department asking for the refund. But after 9 days of multiple calls and emails I have yet to receive the payment back. They have no right legally to keep it.
I shall look for a deal elsewhere next time I need an appliance after this experience.

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online

Thank you but Winnings Group Customer Service is assisting me already

JockeygirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

I bought a Euromaid Dryer from appliance online and the Dryer failed twice

The first call out was repaired and within months the same thing happened, appliance online claimed it was expired where it still has 6 months available, this Dyer is a lemon

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online

Hi, I'm sorry to hear you are not happy with your dryer. Please email us at customerexperience@winning.com.au with your invoice details and we can look into this for you!

Jockeygirl

Finally Appliances Online has done the right thing and replaced the Dryer, thank you

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Difficult ordering experience. Faulty goods. Almost zero customer service. [Updated]

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Appliances Online compares to other Appliance Retailers

GeorgieSos

GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.

Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

kathy

kathyasked

what is a great spin bike fro home that is solid and reasonably priced

Russell
Russell

Do your own research, I did and I am extremely happy with what I bought from AO! If you don't know what you want, go visit a B&M

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives