Appliances Online

Appliances Online (page 2 of 4)

Tracey king

Tracey kingSydney Surrounds, NSW

Power switch broke within one week of purchase

Power switch has already broke in my smeg coffee machine paid $420, possibly refurbished. Purchased one week ago. Have contacted customer service, waiting on reply
Shame it's a great machine other than the switch

Prue

PrueRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fridge & dishwasher

I'm very happy with my recent purchase of a Fisher & Paykel fridge.
The Bosch dishwasher I purchased doesn't give very clear instructions on installation. I had also read this in a previous comment which I purchased at the beginning of the year.

happyrabbit

happyrabbit

Website not accurate to identiy product outofstock

Received a $50 voucher from A/Online. Checked Website, wanting an item. Web-Chat for price match. Web-Chat was a long wait. At the end, found item was out of stock. Very disappointed.

Barb

BarbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ordered wrong machine :(

Ordered a quicksmart F&P machine instead of a washsmart. I got confused by the auto sensor comment in description. Had a washsmart before for 12 + years and the quicksmart is not anywhere near as good. Had to use, as had no other.
My own fault sadly !!! Delivery guys fantastic though !

Melissa

MelissaSydney, NSW

Very Easy

Found the website easy to manage and look through, except when I was trying to find about price matching. Found it a little convoluted, but when found explained what I wanted to know.

JockeygirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

I bought a Euromaid Dryer from appliance online and the Dryer failed twice

The first call out was repaired and within months the same thing happened, appliance online claimed it was expired where it still has 6 months available, this Dyer is a lemon

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online

Hi, I'm sorry to hear you are not happy with your dryer. Please email us at customerexperience@winning.com.au with your invoice details and we can look into this for you!

Jockeygirl

Finally Appliances Online has done the right thing and replaced the Dryer, thank you

Kathy

KathyShoalhaven

Generous at three stars

RaviAU

Worst delivery experience ever. Took my money and no product. (Updated with a resolution)

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online

Hi Ravi, I'm really sorry this happened to you. Can you please email us at customerexperience@winning.com.au with your invoice number so we can look into this for you?

Done

Ravi

Over a week now and i have not got a reply from you either.

Alison

AlisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rude and Abusive Delivery Driver

The online ordering and procedure was seamless. Received in a timely fashion. Good communication It’s a pity the rude and abusive driver ruined what was otherwise a positive experience. Ta.

Frustrating

FrustratingWollongong

Poor customer service/interstate delivery

gazza99

gazza99Launceston, TAS

Mixed Experience

Had some difficulties initially with delivery times and phone support.
Promotional items held up main order and then were removed.
Delivery date issues.
Rude customer service.

However stressful, Main items did arrive.

Highly recommend contacting customerexperience@winning.com.au with any issues at all as they are Polite and concise in resolving any problems. I received a phone call the same day i emailed!
This was a 1 star review until i spoke with them.

Will at least consider purchasing from Appliances online again.

Adrian

AdrianWestern Australia

Commercial Purchases

We've been purchasing hundreds of appliances from Appliances Online costing thousands.
I give 3/5 for communication and 2/5 for commercial pricing to resell.
They give you a commercial login which can give you a cheaper choice, but 80% of the time the main site is cheaper or they don't have it in stock.
Their websites are not updated fast enough as when we go to purchase an appliance that says it's in stock, it's not!
I sent through an order 3 days ago with no reply (5/5/19). I've even forwarded the order 3 times since...
Might be a great 'one off' purchasing site for domestic customers, but businesses will struggle and we'd be the backbone of their sales.
Thanks for reading.

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Difficult ordering experience. Faulty goods. Almost zero customer service. [Updated]

emdeme

emdemeNewcastle

Site says in stock but items are not available

CMC

CMC

Would have given 4 star but...

Sally B.Appliances Online

Timmy882

Timmy882Newcastle

Before buying, research pricing

Yesterday I bought an electrolux dryer through appliances online. Before buying I shopped around and researched pricing. Appliances online originally listed the price of the dryer I purchased at $658. I shopped around and found another retailer had the sane dryer priced at $485. I contacted appliances online who matched the cheaper price. The reason I continued with appliances online is that I have had past good experiences with their free delivery and fast delivery.

Before buying anything from appliances online, shop around and research prices.

Sally

SallyMelbourne

Cheap price and fast delivery but minus the warranty

SunnyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast service, but fridge got comestic damage

My order number is SO02731626

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online

Thank you Sunny, nice chatting with you today. And thank you again for providing the feedback. Regards, Chris.

Avinash SinghSydney, NSW

Poor communication!

If you wish to buy without physically seeing and evaluating your intended purchase then they are your best bet. Often there are issues with dimensions restricting entry thru main doors etc. They will not be able to help you. The best advise/help you will get after interacting with any showroom staff. In my case they said they were checking with the manufacturer and will revert back. They never did! Their prices can fluctuate over a period of time, you need to keep an eye. Electrolux Fridge/Freezer which I intended to buy from them, got a better deal elsewhere.

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online

I am sorry to hear about your experience. Can I please ask that you email your original order details through to customerexperience@winning.com.au as I would like to look into this for you.

BJ_JTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just don't get a warranty replacement through them!

No thanks!

GeorgieSos

GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.

Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

kathy

kathyasked

what is a great spin bike fro home that is solid and reasonably priced

Russell
Russell

Do your own research, I did and I am extremely happy with what I bought from AO! If you don't know what you want, go visit a B&M

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives