Appliances Online

Appliances Online (page 4 of 4)

patti61

patti61sydney

delivery

they stuffed up my delivery. I originally ordered delivery on a Wednesday but rang on the Saturday to change it to Tuesday. guess what....I sat around all Tuesday morning waiting for the phone call to no avail. contacted them and was told the delivery date wasn't changed so now I have to sit around all Wednesday waiting again. Look elsewhere next time.

HappyHome

HappyHomeMelbourne

Product is fine but delivery was quite bad

SueTofful

SueToffulMelbourne

Service great, just watch the hidden "superseded" factor

Appliance Retailers

Delivery needs tweaking

Perfumelovermum

PerfumelovermumAU

Poor Delivery Time

Yes the stuff is cheap, yes they have free delivery, but when you give someone a time frame, especially when it's in the middle of the day and its ruined any chance of being able to go out, come on time! And secondly, if you are running late please call me.
Not happy at all with the delivery service.
Cheap and free delivery
Not delivered on time

NyMELBOURNE

Hard to deal with

Raindance

RaindanceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You get what you pay for........

GeorgieSos

GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.

Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

kathy

kathyasked

what is a great spin bike fro home that is solid and reasonably priced

Russell
Russell

Do your own research, I did and I am extremely happy with what I bought from AO! If you don't know what you want, go visit a B&M

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives