Appliances Online

Kelly S.

Kelly S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and prices!

Great prices. Fast delivery. Slightly odd website. Ordered on a Tuesday night and it was delivered about 8AM on Thursday.

Christophe L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

New dishwasher with dents

I took advantage of the Easter deals to replace my broken dishwasher with a BOSCH.
They delivered it with dents, had to take it back and now I'm at least 2 weeks without a dishwasher.
Edit on 15/04/2021 : Their customer service offered me a compensation.
I'll recommend them.

Appliances Online
Customer ExperienceAppliances Online
Christophe L.

Hi. Thank you, I just did.

Daniel

DanielMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Product

Fiona

FionaPerth, WA

Stylish and Practical

The wine fridge is well designed and looks great; it runs very quietly and we are very pleased with our purchase.
There is a minor issue with the led light reporting the temp which is not ideal but overall, we are very happy.

RussellStreetKid

RussellStreetKidWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Diswasher....

Was easy to install and set up myself,
Test run went very well, instructions with product very good.
Everything went well.

Rajiv K.

Rajiv K.Sydney, NSW

Excellent place to compare and buy

This is the reasonable dryer.

Fair price, silence and friendly. I didn't use any Beko before but the price beat the other. It works quietly. I like it.

dheva

dhevaPerth, WA

Working well so far

Ordered a Bosch dishwasher that was about $100 cheaper with appliances online. It was delivered really quickly and is so far doing its job.

John

John

EXCELLENT PROCESS AND COMPLETION

Website is easy to use, and choosing your product is also fairly painless. Search should be more prominent as a function. But otherwise first class experience from start to finish.

Great product

The Sunbeam stickmaster Pro is easy to use and great price. Appliance Online is an excellent company. I always check their store before going anywhere else.

Gav

GavWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Good product. Had stock where others didn’t

Had stock when others had nothing. Pricing is variable so shop around. One week later and they’ve dropped the price $70. Darn. Installers were polite but didn’t know what they were doing. Caught them taking the transit bolts out too early. They also managed to flood my laundry. In the end I removed it and reinstalled myself. Sits beautifully now. Product is good.

Sam

SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delivery and Installation

The delivery process was brilliant. We were kept informed when our freezer would be delivered right up to 30 mins before the delivery would be made.
The delivery team were efficient, polite and very helpful.
When the freezer did not fit in the space that we had prepared, they provided advice to the changes that were necessary and returned the next day to complete the installation.
Very impressed!

Jeanette Glass

Jeanette GlassSydney, NSW

iron delivery on time

I purchased of a Westinghouse iron. I have found over the years that irons are similar in performing their function. This one suits me fine, great steam function, wide selection of easy to find settings, gildes smoothly over the clothes and best of all peeps when I forget to switch it off.

Anonymous

Anonymous Perth, WA

Quiet washer

Quiet washer, but constant beep reminder when finished. Also strong smell of rubber when it is on and just finished. Smell doesn’t transfer to washing though.

Delivery was great

The guys who delivered our appliance's on 10/2/21 at French's Forest were great. Fast easy to talk with great installation.

Marina

Marina Victoria

Great appliance

When we received the appliance we were wondering if we got the whole product. We have found the product to be very effiecent and keeps our room very comfortable. Thank u appliance online!! Very pleased

Nice company to deal with

Fast ordering process and prompt delivery. Removed the old fridge and installed the new one as part of free delivery service. Some minor issues with communication but overall very pleased with the service.

Rainbow1234

Rainbow1234

Good service

We ordered a 90cm Westinghouse stove top and oven at the same time. Both came quickly and had no issues with delivery. There was an issue with the stove top which both appliances online and Westinghouse helped to resolve. Would use them again.

Love my new coffee machine

Bit disappointed it’s plastic and not stainless steal. Coffee wand is really really tight. Otherwise aside from that it’s create!!

Truth Teller

Truth TellerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bargain

We got a great bargain on our fridge. We had to wait a few months until it was back in stock but this didn't worry us. On time delivery. No issues whatsoever.

GeorgieSos

GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.

Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

kathy

kathyasked

what is a great spin bike fro home that is solid and reasonably priced

Russell
Russell

Do your own research, I did and I am extremely happy with what I bought from AO! If you don't know what you want, go visit a B&M

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives