Appliances Online
Listing monitored by Appliances Online

4.9 (7,378)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (163) · No (7,760)
    5.0 (6,125)

Damo666
Damo666AU

Fantastic company to deal with!

I have used appliances online for several purchases during the COVID pandemic. They have constantly delivered excellent service, matched prices and made my life much easier, through their next day deliveries.

The delivery service has been professional, with plenty of real-time updates as to when they will be arriving. COVID distancing and mask wearing has always been adhered to, as well as the speed at which the delivery and removal of old appliances is done, means they are only at your place for moments!

I cannot recommend them enough!

Excellent service

Many items previously purchased, happy with everything, the current purchase of TV, was so easy and good product. Me happy.

Joanne D
Joanne DSydney, NSW

Great company great prices

Great prices great service and free delivery.Staff called me to explain delivery process during lockdown delivery . Always go back to appliances online

Great

Great services and excellent delivery we have a lot of stairs delivery people we more than happy to bring the fridge all the way we have had things delivered from other places who refuse to bring the items in so thank you once again

GailS
GailSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service

Couldn’t rate or recommend Appliances Online any more highly. Their service is outstanding. They deliver on the date you nominate (even next day). Free delivery and best of all, they remove the old appliance for free too. You can’t say that about too many other companies.

IJKD
IJKDSydney, NSW

Wide choice of products. Fair pricing. Very quick delivery. Would shop here again. Ordered over the weekend. Product delivered on Monday.

Hannah
HannahSydney, NSW

100% satisfaction for the order.

Layout on the website is clear. I can choose the preferred date for delivery, it is really convenient. I don’t need to check the shipment stauts all the time. They will send sms to update my order.

Helaine cunningham
Helaine cunninghamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service!

Product competitively priced, online support extremely helpful, was able to reschedule delivery time online easily, delivery crew were super professional.

Sunrise Cafe
Sunrise CafeSydney, NSW

Oral B Pro 2 Toothbrush

Packaged well, everything included, easy to use & works extremely well.
The LED display keeps u well informed about the battery performance.

Find out how Appliances Online compares to other Appliance Retailers

Actually a great machine just need to know how to use

I thought this machine was terrible at first because the first time I used it it took 3 hours to semi dry a few t-shirts. Turns out that I was just using it all wrong. The JEAN setting is basically the only one you should use for any big loads. Timed drying for others. And the top light above the dryness levels button is the driest setting ( I thought the bottom light was the driest setting, when that was actually the damp setting lol) . Worth reading the instructions although they’re not as easy to work out as you’d think. Still, just following these guidelines will give you nice, cupboard dry washing. I now love this machine. It’s an inverter so it’s whisper quiet too. Great deal!

Bitchn
BitchnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely in love with it!!!

My fridge is awesome, I have a spine injury so it's really wonderful to be able to have access to the entire fridge crispers and all!!! It's so big there's room for everything I couldn't be happie!!!

Jon
JonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant service

Online shopping was easy, price was great, delivery in couple of days. The delivery guys were great, friendly. Putting together the items and taking away old ones, was excellent, thank you

Steve E.
Steve E.North Queensland, QLD

First time user, won't be the last.

Impossible to find the size and style of fridge I wanted at local businesses. Thanks to their large range, found the perfect fridge for my small unit. Very prompt delivery to regional Queensland and couriers helped me store my old fridge for pick up by a friend. The delivery service alone would have cost nearly $90 locally so to get it free was a huge incentive to try Appliances Online.

Kept me informed at all stages of the delivery process until the item arrived at my door. Would buy again.

Kim A.
Kim A.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional service from go to whoa

Best service and delivery. Will use again next time I need an appliance. Regular sales as well if you subscribe.

Sandra
Sandraasked

Hi there, has anyone bought an oven and or a canopy rangehood from this website perhaps? What was your experience? Are these products genuine? As well as the website? Thanking you in advance :)

JHH
JHH

absolutely terrible, got the model number and measurements wrong

Angel
Angel

Logically the 4.6 rating is a sensible measure. Once you have read through the 11,000 reviews please share your assessment.

GeorgieSos
GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.
Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives