Appliances Online

4.9 (6,694)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (145) · No (7,063)
    5.0 (5,527)

Pop

PopSydney, NSW

All I needed.

Old frig stopped on Friday so ordered new frig after reviewing in store frigs. OA delivered Saturday so no food lost. Very pleasing.

Andrew

AndrewQueensland

Great dishwasher

Purchased an LG 14 Place QuadWash Dishwasher - Platinum Steel
XD5B14PS, after a lot of investigation. This was replacing our previous LG after @10yrs service.
So far it's performing well. Very quiet and whilst I've read mixed reviews regarding storage I've had no issues with plate sizes (we actually had more issues with the previous model). The price from appliances online was great with free delivery in 24hrs of ordering and removal of the old unit.

Nicole52

Nicole52Hobart, TAS

Fantastic prices, best service

I ordered a chest freezer and the internal dimension wasn't listed so when it turned up I discovered it wouldn't fit my required item. Panicking, I called up and spoke to Piper who was able to arrange a return and purchase of a different freezer for me.

Their prices are excellent and their delivery drivers were also very friendly and communicative.

Tara H.

Tara H.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I had to change my delivery times due to our renovation being delayed and each time it was done without hesitation or hassle. excellent service and communication.

A fantastic experience all round!

After extensive online research, I ordered my dehumidifier via Appliances Online (cheapest price) late one evening. The order was delivered 12 hours later by a cheerful and efficient driver! I had trouble downloading my invoice and my email was answered, with problem solved, in 10 minutes! This is outstanding customer service, in my experience - thanks :)

Washing Machine

Very happy with my purchase and no problems with delivery and installation. The only issue with the washing machine is that the control background is rather dark, making the panel harder to read. Otherwise- no problems

Purchased steam mop

Awesome service, ordered 7.40pm and delivered before lunchtime the next day and kept in the loop on the delivery status along the way, highly recommend for ease, great prices and delivery

Cody S.

Cody S.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Service

Ordered an Espresso machine and got it the next day. In time for my mates birthday the following weekend. Best part on day of delivery don't have to waste the whole day waiting because you know when it's coming. Highly recommend this company.

carolyn

carolynsydney

So quick

Great customer service delivered my Bar Fridge upstairs and set it up with advice on how to use it. Took away all the packaging and happy to engage in small talk.

Lorraine

LorraineMolonglo Valley 2611, ACT

Happy

Had a fabulous experience, bought a new fridge, it arrived and installed the very next day and they happily took away my very large, old fridge.

Excellent Customer Service

A streamline service from ordering my heater until delivery. Couldn't fault them and would highly recommend this service for both competitive pricing and efficient delivery.

Great dishwasher, works very well and super quiet.

Quick and easy reliable service , have great products. Dishwasher works very well and we are super happy. Thanks so much

exceptional service

I am amazed at the friendly and prompt service from this company from the ordering through to delivery..exceptional. I would certainly use them again in the future

Joanna A.

Joanna A.Hunter Region, NSW

Fast and efficient

Could not fault the service. Continual updates on product arrival time. The product was delivered the day after I ordered

Fiona

FionaSydney, NSW

Brilliant customer service!

could not fault the customer service when I had issues with the freezer I purchased, it was replaced with a different brand with no questions. Delivery guys were fantastic also, took the box away and positioned it exactly where I wanted it. I highly recommend Appliances Online!

mel

melCentral West, NSW

Exceptional service and fast delivery

Ordered my new DeLonghi cooker at 9.30pm for delivery to rural NSW. Arrived at 1pm the following day!
Absolutely wrapped! Thank you!

Heather W

Heather WGippsland, VIC

Appliances Online can't be beaten on service

Easy to order, good price, fast free delivery, great delivery team, old appliance remove along with packaging from new packaging. What's not to like!

Marc

MarcGordon 2906, ACT

Everything went as expected

Items ( new fridge and freezer) were delivered on time and were installed correctly. Old items taken away as planned. Delivery guys were professional.

Nugget

NuggetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Delivery Time

Purchased a large TV online and it was delivered to my home in less than 24 hours. This is by far the quickest delivery I've ever had from any online purchase and greatly exceeded my expectations.

Samantha

SamanthaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy delivery and great service

I was really happy with the service, it’s good that you can book in a certain day and they deliver and set it up for free. They did came before the delivery windows but it actually work out better for me and I did get a text letting me know they were on their way. The guys that delivered it were super friendly and keen for a chat. I would order from appliances online again!

GeorgieSos

GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.

Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

kathy

kathyasked

what is a great spin bike fro home that is solid and reasonably priced

Russell
Russell

Do your own research, I did and I am extremely happy with what I bought from AO! If you don't know what you want, go visit a B&M

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives