Appliances Online
Listing monitored by Appliances Online

4.8 (8,050)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (280) · No (8,424)
    4.9 (6,758)

Best delivery men ever.

They provided an excellent service. They did what they promised. The delivery men were friendly and helpful. I was impressed.

laurentproduct
laurentproductSouth East Queensland, QLD

Inexistent customer service

We ordered an item that arrived damaged, reordered a replacement that arrived faulty. Appliances Online has failed to respond and offer a solution. This has been going on for over 5 months and we are still being ignored. Do not expect any sort of customer service.

Cherie D.
Cherie D.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful red Chiq fridge

Quiet, gorgeous colour and perfect size for a small kitchen. Well designed interior, I love the 2 bottle rack and turnable ice tray.

Judy C
Judy CSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

The only way to shop for appliances

This is the first item I have purchased a refrigerator which arrived in perfect condition, it was unpacked and installed by the delivery men who were so professional, the best. The old fridge and packing taken away. Just perfect, very happy

Chris
ChrisFar North Queensland, QLD

Perfect shopping experience

Have so far purchased 3 times from this company, the last one being all the kitchen appliances for a new build and they haven't failed to impress. Ordering is quick and easy, any problems and the chat line is super efficient.
Delivery is very good with everything being unwrapped and all packaging being removed. They will place appliances where you want them and in most cases will take away your old appliance.
Nothing is too much trouble.
I would definitely recommend to everyone.

Patricia
PatriciaPeel, WA

Great heater

This heater does exactly what we wanted quick and efficient and warms our home to our satisfaction on only 2 bars

AhmedCo
AhmedCoIllawarra, NSW

Perfect appliances shopping site

Ordered 3 items (washer + dryer+ Stacking mat) in different occasions, all delivered very quickly, within 1-2 days, items as described and arrived in excellent condition. Fair prices.

fast - quick and easy to buy and delivery was next day

I purchased a fridge. It was delivered the following day. Very quick. Very easy. They installed it and took all of the packaging away. I would recommend buying from appliances online again.

portia
portiaVictoria

Top Load washing machine purchase

First purchase and was super impressed with the fast delivery and excellent service, well done to the team at Appliances Online. I will be back for my next major appliance.

Alexandre
AlexandrePerth, WA

Blown away by their service!

I honestly do not understand how physical stores can be so far behind from what online retailers can offer not only in terms of price, but also service. After I placed my order I had to change the delivery twice and their phone service was extremely efficient in doing so. On delivery day the crew who brought my dryer was extremely nice, delivered it where I wanted, showed me how to use it and even took the rubbish away!!!

The dryer actually stopped working after one cycle, but their customer service once again didn't disappoint. Next day I had service guys calling me to book the repair. All sorted.

Honestly... good luck Harvey Norman and Good Guys... you have a lot of catching up to do.

Robert C.
Robert C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast Delivery, Excellent Customer Service

I ordered a washing machine at 11:30pm and got delivery within 12 hours. I was amazed at how quick the turnaround was. This included free delivery and free pickup of the old machine, which was a winner for me. Unfortunately, I ended up buying the wrong item, I wanted a washer/dryer and accidently bought a washer only instead, which was all on me. But they were ok for me to return the item albeit at a 20% restocking fee, which I was happy to pay as it was my own fault. The correct washing machine was delivered the next day.

Disappointed
Disappointed

Simple and Easy

Website was easy to navigate and compare products, the price was very reasonable and the included offers of free delivery and taking the old appliance away just made it a no brainer. The delivery team were fast, efficient, friendly and i would be happy to continue to use appliances online for everything

Patrick R.
Patrick R.

Fantastic price and delivery experience

Ordered a heat pump drier and it was delivered the next day! The price was great and the speed of delivery is second to none. Highly recommend Appliances Online. Will be using them again.

Richard
RichardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast and efficient delivery

Price, quality and delivery made this a worthwhile service. We found that this was the best website to order a new tap for our kitchen.

Tom
TomGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service went way beyond expectations

Fast, friendly and very efficient service. Made the whole experience very easy. I will definitely use your company again. Thank you!

Sandra
Sandraasked

Hi there, has anyone bought an oven and or a canopy rangehood from this website perhaps? What was your experience? Are these products genuine? As well as the website? Thanking you in advance :)

JHH
JHH

absolutely terrible, got the model number and measurements wrong

Regional Manager
Regional Manager

Logically the 4.6 rating is a sensible measure. Once you have read through the 11,000 reviews please share your assessment.

Joy S.
Joy S.

I have bought from this store over several years. The service is always great, pricing and delivery excellent. Any problems were dealt with and the live chat is a good way to communicate. They price very well and even try to give better price than already low listed price. Their feedback is very good.

GeorgieSos
GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.
Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives