Appliances Online
Listing monitored by Appliances Online

4.9 (8,182)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (184) · No (8,560)
    5.0 (6,858)

Happy Customer565656
Happy Customer565656RESERVOIR

Happy with my purchase so far, only have had it a few days

These guys provide amazing service. They are spot on for keeping you informed from the moment you make an enquiry through to delivery, and after sales service (only had to use once) is really good.

Tarot p.
Tarot p.Victoria

Oven perfection.

I've purchased an Oven and when it arrived I was greeted by the most polite delivery team. I bought online before from other companies and the delivery person wasn't helpful at all. I tried the oven, and it works fantastic. I baked in no time and evenly. The appliance is very easy to use and it was very cheap. Great job. Thank you. I'll be back!

Brian T.
Brian T.Perth, WA

Great service and prices

Really satisfied with the onling service and delivery speed. Seem to be well stocked and great communication on getting the products to the door. Great afterhours sales support team too!

Gregg
Gregg

An excellent online sales and service team

New appliance delivered next day as promised, great price and service is second to none, an excellent example of how to run an online business

Pietro
PietroGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best online purchase experience to-date

Bought a new kitchen tap online and the product was delivered the next day. Best price and the notifications/communications on the whereabouts of the product was great.

Arrived on time and fast!

Great customer service. They always arrive when they tell you. The team was amazing connecting everything and explaining "run" tests for some appliances. They let me know by SMS the time frame and arrived exactly when told.

Would recommend to others and will definitely use again, the delivery was extremely fast, delivered within 3 days of ordering and communication is fantastic.

Ximena U.
Ximena U.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect!

I bought a kettle, it arrived in excellent condition and the day after I purchased it. Great product, the best price I found as well. Besides, they didn’t charge me anything for the express delivery. Excellent service!

Judi
JudiSydney, NSW

Happy happy customer

Would highly recommend you to others I already have. Service great, reliable and price excellent
Thanks I am so pleased I found you

jacquihill3
jacquihill3

Great Product

I ordered my new dishwasher from Appliances Online at 10..30 Monday night and it was delivered at 12.30 Tuesday afternoon. Delivery free and they took the old one and packaging away. Doesn't get much better than that. THANK YOU Appliances Online!!!

Lyndie
LyndieCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Fantastic oven at great price

Extremely happy with our new oven. The best online store I've ever dealt with. Professional, fantastic communication throughout and delivery process ran so smoothly. Super impressed.

JMD
JMDSouth East Queensland, QLD

First class customer service.

I needed a washer and dryer installed upstairs and the delivery guys didn't blink, they brought both items up the stairs and installed right where I needed them. I'm also very happy with the appliances.

Jo SydneySydney, NSW

Love everything about this purchase

Ordering online after checking specifications on the site really helped me choose. Delivery timely, great product. Outstanding service all round.

Jo Sydney

Impressed that you verify reviewers aren't paid or given any incentive. Increases our confidence in reviews!

Megan
MeganGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The dishwasher died in our Airbnb in regional nsw .Being in Melbourne in lock down, there was no chance of us sorting .
Rang customer service purchasing was easy and we were told when stock would be in (we had a tight time frame before the next guest)
They even rang us when product came in earlier to se if we wanted early delivery
The delivery team were great updated us 2 hour out and half an hour our as to where they were so we could arrange our cleaner to be at the house to receive the delivery
Alround great experience

Great customer service

Delivery process was excellent. I knew exactly when the fridge was being delivered and the delivery staff took great care to remove my old fridge and install the new one.

Sandra
Sandraasked

Hi there, has anyone bought an oven and or a canopy rangehood from this website perhaps? What was your experience? Are these products genuine? As well as the website? Thanking you in advance :)

JHH
JHH

absolutely terrible, got the model number and measurements wrong

Regional Manager
Regional Manager

Logically the 4.6 rating is a sensible measure. Once you have read through the 11,000 reviews please share your assessment.

Joy S.
Joy S.

I have bought from this store over several years. The service is always great, pricing and delivery excellent. Any problems were dealt with and the live chat is a good way to communicate. They price very well and even try to give better price than already low listed price. Their feedback is very good.

GeorgieSos
GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

The Reviewer
The Reviewer

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.
Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives