Appliances Online
Listing monitored by Appliances Online

• Return Claim MadeYes (178) · No

Set
SetFlorey 2615, ACT

Excellent business to deal with

Excellent service including phone assistance as necessary, prompt next day delivery with accurate pre notification of time expected. Provision of refund for faulty item. Would use again definitely.

Josh H.
Josh H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Damaged fridge but fantastic experience

My Samsung French door fridge arrived next day as promised but was completely damaged as if it had been dropped. The fantastic delivery drivers offered for me to keep it while I organise with AO what to do (replace/refund/discount) but I politely declined and had them take it back as I was worried about the resolution process. Within 2 hours, Adam from AO had called me to talk about my options. I could wait for more stock from Samsung (with no sure date) or I could pick a new fridge. I chose the later and decided I wanted the same fridge in a more expensive model (typical of me). To my surprise, AO covered the cost difference and delivered the new fridge on the next business day. Turned out to be a fantastic experience! Thank you.

Julie
JulieHunter Region, NSW

Everyone needs a washing machine

Super awesome to deal with this is my third time dealing with AOL ill be back when i need something else delivery guys were also fantastic took my old washer installed new one obeyed all covid rules very happy customer

Myrto AretakisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

After a slow start, fantastic improvement

After a slow start, Caitlin took over my case and within 48 hours my issue was satisfactorily resolved.
Back to being a very satisfied customer thanks to Caitlin and the customer service team.

Appliances Online
Customer ExperienceAppliances Online
Myrto Aretakis

Will send details to your customer experience website

Great customer service

Great communication and service, item had a small dint and they were more than happy to replace that item thanks

tufflc6
tufflc6Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Was very happy overall with Friendly customer support and service and delivery service was also a pleasure to deal with

Vivek Simon
Vivek SimonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They have been amazing to work with.

I bought an electric stove and oven from them got it delivered on time.
I had to return it due to fault from my side, they understood my situation and picked it up with any hassle.
Will definitely come back for more products.

Daniel B.
Daniel B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and super easy to deal with!!

Not just a great price and delivery service. We had a Samsung warranty claim and Their team made it super easy with minimal disruption.
Thanks team!!

Friendly staff, great website

The website was so easy to use and the delivery staff were so friendly and helpful. Next day delivery as promised, delivered at the exact time they advised.

Fiona H
Fiona HSydney Surrounds, NSW

Service is unbelievable

I always order through Appliances Online (delivery by the lovely team at Winning Appliances) - This week it was a new washing machine. I stupidly didn't realise some have hot and cold connectors and some just cold tap. Naturally I ordered the wrong one. After a late evening delivery I rang to let them know I would like to exchange it for a cold only connected machine with a heating element in the machine. I rang at about 9pm. They answered. A lovely onshore lady helped me. I arranged exchange and there was no problems or issues or questions, and it was delivered within 2 days. Nothing seems to be too much effort for them. Thank you (yet again)

Bobby
Bobby

Great product ... Best service ever

The item word great and easy to use 5 star service. Good quality merchandise. Pleasure to deal with. Quick service. Recommended seller.

spinmetoo
spinmetooSydney, NSW

Excellent Service in Ordering and Customer Support

Great service, initial microwave had issue on delivery and a replacement sent out the next day. Awsome service for a returned item!! Customer service couldnt have been more helpful.

Very quick

Had to have my dryer replaced as the one I brought the drum was broken I called and they replaced it within 3 days super happy with the service and super appreciative

Roger
RogerGordon 2906, ACT

Great Customer Service

Very happy with the customer service we received from Appliances Online. We ordered a drier on Saturday afternoon, it was delivered before lunch on Monday and our old drier taken away. The new drier was making a rubbing noise when we used it that night and next day. Took a short video to show the issue and sent it through the the support team just prior to 5pm Wednesday. A replacement drier was delivered prior to lunch the very next next day, no questions asked.

Amazing!

This company is amazing! The best customer service I have ever experienced. I 100% recommend! Special mention to Kaitlin who works in customer service.

Sandra
Sandraasked

Hi there, has anyone bought an oven and or a canopy rangehood from this website perhaps? What was your experience? Are these products genuine? As well as the website? Thanking you in advance :)

JHH
JHH

absolutely terrible, got the model number and measurements wrong

Regional Manager
Regional Manager

Logically the 4.6 rating is a sensible measure. Once you have read through the 11,000 reviews please share your assessment.

Joy S.
Joy S.

I have bought from this store over several years. The service is always great, pricing and delivery excellent. Any problems were dealt with and the live chat is a good way to communicate. They price very well and even try to give better price than already low listed price. Their feedback is very good.

GeorgieSos
GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

The Reviewer
The Reviewer

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.
Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives