Appliances Online

Appliances Online (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Appliances Online

4.9 (7,812)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (178) · No (8,168)
    5.0 (6,554)

Diana
DianaGippsland, VIC

Friendly efficient Service

Love my Fridge and it was delivered by friendly and efficient staff. The whole experience from Ordering to Delivery was seamless.

Judi S.
Judi S.Gippsland, VIC

Perfect fit in every way!

My old Westinghouse lasted 20 years so when I found this new model refrigerator for the medium size space in my new home I was delighted. The new silver coating doesn't show marks, and the capacity is perfect for a small family, couple or singles. It's a winner!

Steve
SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cannot fault their service

Great product & price. All communication, delivery times and regular updates were excellent. Would highly recommend will definitely and use again

Patricia
Patricia

Perfect .. My washing is drying a lot quicker ..

I give Appliance on line a AAA score.. Dryer is absolutely everything they advertised .. Service on line was very easy & quick .. Ordered Thursday afternoon & delivered Friday morning by two helpful, happy delivery guys .. Perfection

Excellent service

Excellent customer service and delivery! They delivered my fridge with such care and took away my old one for free with no hassle. My fridge is perfect. Highly recommend for anyone needing new appliances.

The best online website

Great online website with great customer service they match price and help you until you get the item you need

Craig
CraigSydney, NSW

Great service as always

Cant thank you guys enough, every product is cheaper than anywhere else, ease of ordering, stock, service and delivery all fantastic. Highly recommend to anyone at anytime

Online purchases

Extremely happy with everything, easy online shopping process, very quick delivery and friendly, helpful delivery. Used appliances online twice now and will use then again, highly recommended

Johanna
JohannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good product at a great price and the delivery men were on time .
Great communication ! Would def. recommend it. any time

Donna
DonnaPerth, WA

So simple

Website is great and easy to navigate
Delivery process was spot on, the communication was excellent, I would definitely buy from these guys again

Chris
ChrisPort Macquarie

Great service and prices

We have purchased a few items from Appliances Online and on each occasion the product has been received in a very timely manner and at a great price.

Laura D.
Laura D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect size

Great product at a great price and the delivery men were awesome.Came earlier than previously arranged but was happier with the new date.

Good product

Fast service and good communication. Product as advertised and installed without fuss. Kept us informed of progress at all times.

Great value for the price

We bought a dishwasher from appliances online, for some reason the water didn't drain out. As soon I informed to Appliances online they delivered another new washer dishwasher the next working day. Excellent service.

Anita V.
Anita V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simply the Best

Great value for price. Delivery free, taking away of old appliance for free. They really are the best. I have been a customer for a few years and will be for years to come.

Christine
ChristineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

a faultless great service

Thank you for such a positive shopping experience, the phone contact person i spoke with was helpful, cheerful and knowledgeable about the products the installers were great . i will continue to use appliances online as my first port of call when i need any future appliances. thanks again for the great service.

Mike00
Mike00Perth, WA

The perfect online store!

Even with the supplies being late (border / covid problems) the team kept me up to date and answered any of my enquiry's with positive answers.
The delivery people are still the BEST in Australia. Always...and again...always on time. Polite and extremely helpful. And they took the old bed away. Highly recommend to all buyers. Thank you again.

Martin
MartinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic Company To Deal With

I've just bought my second fridge from Appliances Online. Delivery was scheduled for a month after purchase, but AO contacted me within the week and offered an earlier delivery slot. My second fridge was then promptly delivered and installed. I'm very happy with both appliance purchases.

JOANNA
JOANNAKingston 2604, ACT

An outstanding service that I use all the time in Canberra and Melbourne

Appliances online have a good range of products available in-country, which is even better given all the international shipping delays. Their prices are competitive, prompt delivery and outstanding service. I always rave about Appliances online to all my family and friends.

Alli
AlliHunter Region, NSW

Always worth dealing with

Clear communication
Easy to navigate website and no dealing with pushy sales staff
They say a delivery time and you get that
Reminders of delivery
Two hour window and contactless but helpful delivery

Awesome Service

Prompt, informed, and reliable service. Free delivery to a regional area and took away our old oven. Price was also way better than anywhere else. Couldn't be happier.

Alison J.
Alison J.Sydney, NSW

This fridge is beautiful.

I bought the fridge on a Wednesday and it arrived on Thursday! Super happy how smooth the process of buying tihs fridge was, plus it was the best price by far when I compared to other suppliers.
The fridge is amazing. Fits like a glove and works beautifully. So happy.

Jennette
JennetteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't know why I didn't buy sooner!

Karen
KarenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My definate "go to" for appliance shopping

This is my second purchase from Appliances Online. First purchase was a new LG washing machine and this purchase was a new Blaupunkt 58" TV and super happy with both. Appliances Online offered the best price and the fact that I also got free next day delivery and they took my old unwanted appliance... well it doesn't get better than that! Really appreciate that they send a message with a 2 hour delivery window then send another message 30 mins before arrival. Amazing service. Thank you!

Fantastic service

Fantastic service all round. Great prices and very fast delivery.
Ordered at 3pm and by midday next day washing machine was delivered and installed and all packaging and the old machine taken away.

Other Appliance Retailers