Apre 2 in 1 Electric Breast Pump

Apre 2 in 1 Electric Breast Pump

See the Best Electric Breast Pumps in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Apre

• Portability
  • Suction
  • Comfort

Great powerful breast pump

After using a hospital grade pump while in hospital after delivering my baby I wanted something that would be similar to the power of a hospital grade without the pricetag. The apre 2 in 1 did not disappoint. I find it very powerful but also comfortable to use by being able to adjust the level of power needed. Being able to use it without it plugged in to mains power is so handy and another reason why I went for this pump. I find it holds enough recharge battery to get through a few pumping sessions. It is light enough to travel easily with.

Purchased in May 2021 for $125.00.

Lyssa
Lyssa Sydney, NSW

Great pump...I would definitely recommend.

Purchased in March 2021 at eBay for $142.99.

New mum DH
New mum DHSydney, NSW

Does a good job for a great price

Purchased in November 2020 at eBay for $152.00.

Mahsa
MahsaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I bought the Apre duoble breast pump which is absolutely reasonable comparing so many other expensive brands.

It’s very easy to use the double pump and portable too that you do not need to take many stuff with you any where.
I have used it couple times for my first few weeks of newborn, and I am happy with.

Purchased in April 2020 at eBay for $149.98.

Electric Breast Pumps

Find out how Apre 2 in 1 Electric Breast Pump compares to other Electric Breast Pumps

Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pretty good

We had an issue with the pump motor not reliably turning on and Apre eventually replaced it. They initially wanted me to send the motor in for assessment first and I explained I could not be without it so they sent the replacement first after I provided a video of the fault. For the price point the pump works pretty well, the only thing I have to compare it to is the medela symphony as this is the only other pump I have used. I ended up hiring the symphony to build my supply but I will go back to the Apre for regular use now I have enough milk. The Apre is naturally not anywhere near as efficient, or quiet nor quite as comfortable as the top of the line hospital grade symphony but I am overall pretty satisfied with the Apre.

Purchased in March 2020 for $109.99.

Canduss
CandussSydney, NSW

Apre baby breast pump

Will write another review once used but all in all looks great only 2 weeks to go before i can try it out and will post another review about comfortably

Zac and M.
Zac and M.Southwest, VIC

Love it!

Love this pump! It is so easy to use, the USB to change is fantastic. My old pump had batterys that were constantly going flat. It's also really easy to put together after cleaning ect.

Purchased in December 2019 for $200.00.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
katespetruvia
katespetruviaSydney

Switched to Apre and loving it!

I don’t like to name names, but I was using the Madela breast pump as I didn’t know about any other brands. I found it to be quite slow and a bit painful at times. A friend of mine recommended the Apre dual breast pump and I haven’t looked back. The pump is stronger which means a faster flow, but it’s super comfortable and doesn’t hurt at all. There’s not much choice on the market but I can recommend Apre.

Purchased in June 2019 for $89.95.

Justine
JustineMurray Region, NSW

Quiet and Efficient

I bought this pump after reading the reviews. My previous pump was noisy and sometimes quite painful. The Apre is quiet and comfortable and pretty efficient. I just make myself comfortable with a book, and it takes about 15 minutes to pump a decent amount between feeds. I can recommend this pump.

Purchased in June 2019 for $199.99.

Electric Breast Pumps

Paula13
Paula13Melbourne

milk expression doesn’t hurt at all.

I owned a few breast pumps that provided me nothing but pure discomfort not to mention that the pumps expressed tiny amount of milk which is discouraging. I did some research online and found this one. I bought it a week after and never stopped using it ever since, I love that it puts little pressure on my breasts and expressed milk really easily, the shield is ultra soft and assembling it is easy.

Sarah
Sarah

Great for new mums to express

I left hospital and hired a pump for 3 weeks I was on the medala symphony at hospital then hired the adeama and then after reading reviews and also needing something strong but affordable I purchased this apre 2 in 1 electric pump online at the pharmacy it was $110 plus $10 postage. I was apprehensive when it arrived as it was a small unit in comparison and the ones you hire are a large unit but this little machine is amazing! The massage feature at the start is great and then you can select a range of suction levels it has the option to be battery operated so it's small enough to transport with you on trips and it's relatively quiet despite other reviews. I'm impressed as there are noisy machines out there. I would definitely recommend