Apre 2 in 1 Electric Breast Pump

Apre 2 in 1 Electric Breast Pump

See the Best Electric Breast Pumps in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Apre

• Portability
  • Suction
  • Comfort

Roselle
RoselleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very natural and quiet

Quiet and comfortable and the pump can adapt to be either a single or double breast pump easily. I mainly used it as a double pump as I would always get letdown on one whilst pumping the other. I would recommend this to any Mum who plans to pump regularly as it was able to handle the job really well for me. Its amazing value too! Like half the price of the pumps at Bunting!

Purchased in August 2021 at Ninelife Australia.

Luokkanen
LuokkanenSydney, NSW

Really good electric breast pump

This electric breast pump is quiet and effective. It is comfortable to use with variable suction. It is also really good when you travel since the battery lasts a long time.

Purchased in December 2020.

Emma
EmmaSydney, NSW

Love it!

Received mine last week. Was going to go with the Medela but changed my mind after researching. Super comfortable and easy to use. Getting a fair bit of milk out and slowly increasing my supply. I tend to use it at night after baby is down for the night but going to try using it during the day also. Definitely happy with my purchase!

Purchased in August 2021.

Love this breast pump

I really loved how easy this pump was to use and very comfortable. It even comes with a clasp thing so you can attach a breast milk bag and pump directly into the bag. I used that a lot as it was great to save milk!

Electric Breast Pumps

Find out how Apre 2 in 1 Electric Breast Pump compares to other Electric Breast Pumps

Roxanne
RoxanneSydney, NSW

Its perfect for me well fitted

This breast pump is a little pocket rocket. The motor is very small, light and portable which was perfect for me as Im balancing work and motherhood so the occasional trip to the office and pumping there was required. Its a strong pump though and effective. I was able to successfully pump good supply with this one.

Purchased in August 2021 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store.

Ivanah
IvanahPerth, WA

Great suction and very comfortable

I think this is a really great value pump. I used the Medela one with my first Bub but sold it not knowing I would get number 2! Found this one online and its definitely better and cheaper! Got it as a double pump for under $200. Has heaps of suction settings and speeds. Small and quiet too.

Purchased in February 2021 for $190.00.

Patty  P.
Patty P.South East Queensland, QLD

Good quality and Excellent price

Very satisfied with the electric breast pump. Good quality and good prices for buying. Easy to use and comfortable for the breast. Highly recommended for new mummy to be and every parents. I love it.

Purchased in April 2021 for $110.00.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Love this pump!

Pump instructions are very easy to understand and set up from the start. I trialled the Apre Baby from a friend, and have now decided to buy my own and couldn’t be happier. The pump is comfortable to use and not noisy at all. I use the pump most days, and am able to get more than enough milk. Very happy with the purchase.

Purchased in March 2021 for $254.00.

Good product and the fastest delivery

Very satisfied with the purchase, can’t wait to start using it for my little one.
Easy to use and comfortable on the body.
Highly recommended for every mums out there.

Purchased in February 2021.

Aaliyah
AaliyahPerth, WA

Can’t highly recommend enough!! Used for all 3 of my kids!!!

Purchased for $154.00.

em1979ma
em1979maRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great breast pump, so glad I bought it!

The aprebaby breast pump is very comfortable to use, I have been using it every 3 to 4 hours and have travelled with it even using it in the car and with its great battery power had no probs retreving the milk I needed! I am able to get a decent amount of milk using the aprebaby breast pump.

Purchased in January 2021 for $175.00.

Julius D.
Julius D.Central Desert, NT

Comfortable breast pump

This breast pump is super easy to use and fits me very comfortably. It works very efficiently and is much faster than trying to pump manually. It's not too noisy as it makes a low humming sound which I find quite soothing. I'm very happy with this pump.

Electric Breast Pumps

Very new to the bump but so far so good

It feels comfortable to use, but I have to put proper use to it as my newborn was only born this weeks, so lots of trials and errors ahead of me.

Purchased for $150.00.

Usage Frequency Short-term
Alice
AliceSydney, NSW

Convenient to use

This breast pump is so convenient to use, I take it everywhere I go with bub. It can be used plugged in at home or used out and about with a battery. I have used it for three months now and I haven't had any problems. My expressed milk can easily be stored in any brand of baby bottles or milk bags. The pump is very hygienic as it is easy to clean and sterilise. I can highly recommend this pump.

Purchased in October 2020 for $99.95.

Monique
MoniqueMid North Coast, NSW

Ticks all the boxes!!

Purchased in August 2020.