Apre Baby Bottle Microwave Steriliser

Apre Baby Bottle Microwave Steriliser

See the Best Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MelR

MelRCastle Hill

Blessing to mums

This microwave steriliser is a blessing to all mums. Not only do I no longer need bulky bottle sterilisers, it makes sterilising a matter of minutes as I no longer need to operate a separate machine. Just add water and place the bottles and safely feed baby in a few minutes after sterilising. And best of all, I no longer have to add another appliance to my already limited space at home. I just love it!

CathyL

CathyLSydney

Nothing bests the ease of microwave sterilising here

You need not use other sterilisers that are often bulky as bottles before I start my feeding. his microwave steriliser ensures cleanliness of my bab bottle before I start feeding. In as fast as just 3 minutes can sterilise wide neck or standard size bottles around 4 to 6 bottles of the same size than I would just add around a glass of water to the base of the steriliser and align them in the tray and pop in the bottles inside to be sterilised. I just add water and after using it, my bottles can still stay sterilised for at least 3 hours steriliser stays sterile for up to 3 hours, which is handy if you are a busy parent!