315ltr Tank, 250ltr Tank, 400ltr Tank

• Temperature Consistency
  • Heating Speed

Warranty Claim

Huge thank you to Ros West for exceptional service regarding our recent warranty claim AAW-3201. Ros was extremely helpful and knowledgeable at every stage of the process.
Linda & Eric Hartley

Brenton

BrentonSouthern and Hills, SA

Very good unit. Havnt had a problem. Great service from staff.

Copes with high demand.
Only had fluctuations after the galas chewed the roof sensor cable in half so I bought a new one and fitted it no problems.
Works well in winter. It is gas back up but uses very little gas.
Cloudy weather isn't a problem as the evacuated tubes are extremely efficient.

Purchased in March 2011.

Barbara L

Barbara LNortheast, VIC

Repair

Ros was exceptional getting the problem solved by diagnosing the fault and the speed of replacement parts to be installed by an Apricus plumber Graham who was very efficient.. well done to you all..

Solar Water Heaters

Find out how Apricus Solar Hot Water System compares to other Solar Water Heaters

Great warranty service

Ros thoroughly investigated the issue with my 11 yo system not getting hot enough and needing near continual boosting for 9 months of the year. After tests the copper tubes were replaced under warranty and all now seems to be working well. This has been a lesson other companies could learn from in how to back your warranty and support customers.

Purchased for $7,500.00.

Household Size4 person(s)
Ian Munro

Ian MunroGosford

Fault code 55D

There was a very quick response to my email and a suggested reason for the fault.
My Apricus system has been i for eleven years and has only had two faults in that time. A pump that got dirt in it and the current one. Not bad for something fairly complex. Very happy.

Apricus Product SupportApricus

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
pete

pete

Roz was e tremely helpful through out my questions and helped s great deal to a sucessful outcome
Roz was very helpful with the many questions i had and was ableto direct me to the appropriate departments. This enabled me to make a more informed disission on were to go nexg she waz very pllite and patien.

Brilliant service

Had an issue with the Grunfos pump and Apricus (Ros) responded immediately to our query - very helpful and provided non stop courteous assistance in getting the system back up and running - and kept on with after care to ensure it was all operating well.
A credit to the company.

ML P.

ML P.Murray Region, NSW

Warranty claim: Great response from Apricus

A few weeks back, we realised that our solar hot water system from Apricus had not been working for quite some time. We contacted the Apricus warranty department (Ros). Ros was amazing, she led us through a fault-finding process which established that the heat tubes were not working properly. She not only arranged for the replacement of those tubes but also the installation of those new tubes. She went beyond what her obligations are. It was a great experience dealing with Ros! Cannot praise her enough!

Ludger Pille

Apricus Product SupportApricus

Reliable and huge savings on gas

My summer gas bill dropped from about $40 (actual usage) to $5 after getting this system. It is elevated above my solar panels, so made good use of my roof. The temperature is perfect at all times of the year (it does have a booster). I've used it since May 2014 and am very happy. It wasn't cheap to install, but it makes a big difference to household carbon emissions.

Purchased in May 2014 at G Store.

Jan A.

Jan A.Hunter Region, NSW

We didn’t have any hot water

Very courteous and helpful. Couldn’t do enough for us. They fixed the problem straight away with no hassles. I would recommend this system. We now have very hot water. Thank you

Ted Scullin

Ted ScullinSouth-East, TAS

Service

Great system, great service , Ros at Apricus back within hours with answers to my service problem, contact Phil Hniat and job done in just one day, system now running better than any time in my experience.
Most impressed.
Ted
White Beach

Great After Sales Service

After 15 years of service it was time for a new pump. Ros was very helpful and found a replacement quickly after speaking to the technical team. It arrived the next day is is back up and running.

Janine

JanineHunter Region, NSW

Love this Solar Hot Water System!

We had our 315L Glass-Lined, Mid Element Electric Boosted 30 Tube system installed 4 years ago and it hasn't missed a beat since! We only turn the booster on around 6 times a year and only when it is cloudy for more than 3 days in a row. We Love Solar Hot Water and We Love this system! I have just been in contact with Ros who answered our technical question on how many kwh's the system uses per day to run the controler and circulation pump. Got the answer the same day. Thank you Apricus for designing such a great Australian Solar product. I wish more people would get involved in utalizing the sun to heat their water and make the move away from supporting the dinosaur age of the buring of our fossil fuels.....

Purchased for $5,100.00.

Great after sales service

Ros was very helpful with a recent warranty claim. My system is 5 years all heat tubes were replaced after speaking with Ros and a couple of emails. Great service

Purchased in November 2015.

Household Size5 person(s)
Margaret S

Margaret STasmania

Excellent service and help

I've had the Apricus system for over 5 years and have been very pleased with it. When I had a hot water plumbing problem (not with the Apricus system itself), Ros from Apricus was extremely helpful, referred me to the best local plumber familiar with the system and arranged for Michael from Apricus to also ring me. Phillip Hniat (New Town Hobart) came quickly, sorted out the problem, and gave me excellent information and advice. Their combined action and help made a big difference to me and I'm very grateful.

See all Apricus Solar Hot Water System reviews

John T.

John T.asked

Solar Hot Water System

Is there an expected life for the heat transfer paste that conducts the heat from the evacuated tubes to the manifiold? The only info that I can find suggests a maximun of 8 years effective life from the best quality paste. My 30 tube system has been in service since 2006 and after two defective tubes replaced, the system is not performing anything like it was in the first 5 years.

Hi John,

Thank you for your enquiry. We would recommend contacting our warranty team on warranty@apricus.com.au to discuss this matter further. We can have you run diagnostic tests on your system or suggest a service agent to determine whether your heat pipes are working effectively.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Liam

Liamasked

315ltr Tank

Who manufactures the water heaters - 315ltr

Hi Liam,

Thank you for your question. It depends which tank you are referring to. Our Glass-lined tanks are made by DUX whilst our stainless steal tanks are manufactured by Wise Living or Wilson.

Please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 277 428 if you have any further queries.

Kind regards,

Liam

Liamasked

315ltr Tank

What is the brand of water heater?

Hi Liam,

All of our tanks are branded as Apricus, however please see our answer above in relation to our manufacturers. All of our manufacturers are based here in Australia.

Kind regards,

See all Apricus Solar Hot Water System questions

Get an answer from our members and Apricus representatives

Compare all 3 Apricus Solar Hot Water System