April and Oak

1.3

Brig

BrigGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer service

Purchasing easy, delivery good however item arrived damaged, impossible to speak to anyone they do not answer their phone, weeks later I still have not received a refund and emails go unanswered ready to call ACCC. Do not purchase from this company they provide zero assistance when things need to be returned.

Scammers ! Do not buy anything !! Over a month no Oder and no refund

Scammers! Do not buy from these people. Over a month and I haven’t received my order and I haven’t received a refund. Do not buy anything from this store. Scammers.

Jenny9371Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Product arrived damaged, can’t get call back to resolve

$2500 order was left in my driveway, they didn’t even knock (even though someone was home)
Opened the first box ($380 per chair) and it was so damaged and scuffed, in some areas the powder coat finish doesn’t even cover. They literally look second hand. Have made multiple attempts to contact and resolve, including email, photos, calls, they just ignore every contact. Now having to go through PayPal to try to resolve and waiting on a response. So disappointed.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Jenny9371

Wow, paypal ruled in my favour. Pays to be persistent

Find out how April and Oak compares to other Furniture Shops

Worst company! Don’t waste your time.

Ellie

EllieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible communications

I placed an order over 3 weeks ago and still haven't received anything yet, tried to contact them 4 times (no answer) and no reply back to my emails. Very unprofessional!! Now i need to go thru paypal and request a refund.
Will never buy from them again.

Teena

TeenaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

Purchased a sofa over a month ago and was advised my order had been damaged now the company will not reply to e-mails regarding our refund of over $3500 and will not reply to text and we can not call them. No product and they have stolen our money. Disgusting customer service and absolute thieves. Do not use this company!

Lejla

LejlaSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service.

Ordered my items a month ago and still haven't received them. I tried calling to no avail. Texting multiple times, not response. In my last text I mentioned that I would leave a review, nothing more just a review. They then threatened me with legal action! Stay away from this "company".

unhappy

unhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Read this before you order

3 weeks after placed and payed for an order:
-Not received an invoice or proof of purchase
-Not received the items
-Nobody answer the phone
-No email to send to
Save your money and shop elsewhere

M. Muri

M. MuriSydney, NSW

Love every piece of furniture April and Oak make!

- easy to navigate!
- very satisfied with product range!
- very satisfied with quality! and looks great!
- im 4, 9" set up the Atlanta unit all by my self. If I can do it you can do it! Much easy that IKEA's assembly!

Appalled

I should have read these reviews before ordering from April and Oak. I made an order over a month ago and have not heard anything back from them regarding my order. I received an eway receipt from my payment and now I keep getting emails from them hoping its an update on my order but it is only about their products. I have called 3 times, emailed 4 times, and texted twice. None of which have been responded to. I understand this covid-19 pandemic may slow things down but its pretty easy to send an email and update your customers. Luckily I only spent $50. I've asked for a refund but I guess we'll see about that

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting for delivery..little to no response to msgs and emails and the company is not answering calls

I ordered over $3600 worth of items and my order was apparently "split" into multiple deliveries and response from april and oak was "we see you have received 2 or 3 deliveries" only received 2 rugs (1 delivery) I am not getting accurate information and delays for days in response which is ambiguous at best

Unhappy shopper

Unhappy shopperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t waste you time or money

This company should be avoided. I ordered over $1000 of goods from them. I had difficulty getting any information about when I could expect my furniture to be delivered. I needed to threaten legal action before I was given a refund.
I was completely unsatisfied with both the customer service and the company’s response to my requests. Definitely will not be shopping with this company again.

Pete

PeteSydney, NSW

Turns out I'm another Ripoff victim

Thought that being an Australian business it would be reliable; what a mistake. Ordered and paid for a tray in late October 2019, and after receiving nothing by December, lodged a Paypal claim. Was then advised that the item was a pre-order due for deliver in May 2020. Gave them the benefit of the doubt. Huge Mistake! It's now July 2020 and I've heard and received nothing. Found these reviews and it's clear I'm not alone. Ripoff merchants, do not buy from them.

Caveat emptor

I urge everyone who is contemplating ordering from this "Company" to reconsider.
I urge all those that have already parted with their money and ordered to start a dispute with paypal or contact their bank for credit card dispute charge back.
Don't be fooled by the amazing website and beautiful products that are portrayed on the website.

Worse customer service and wait time

This is the worse service. No one responded to me about my order. It took over a week to send and i wanted a refund. no reply. Now it has been sent.
Still no response. NEVER BUY FROM THIS STORE

SHOCKING SERVICE

Still waiting on product no replies to emails and phone messages. I highly doubt to get the pendants I have ordered. I have lodged a complaint with the office of fair trading and urge everyone else to do so. This company should not be operating.

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Very very poor service

Very very poor service! Still waiting for a product after paying for it more than a month ago..... incredibly poor communication . services too! I would definitely not be buying online with April & oak....

T. Lowry

T. LowrySydney, NSW

Terrible service and product. ACCC and public forums to warn other customers not to buy from here!

Terrible service and product. Tried everything to resolve the issues and heard no response from them. Pure crooks! ACCC and public forums to warn other customers not to buy from them.

Product Appearance As advertised

Terrible. Do not purchase from them.

I purchased two products from them. Spending a bit of money. I received no confirmation email. I tried emailing the company to ask the status of my order after 5 weeks, no reply. My item arrived nearly 2 months later. Still no confirmation email.
I was missing half my order, I emailed them to notify, no reply. There is no number to contact them on, only emails, which they do not reply to. At all. I continued to email them until 2 weeks after the fact I received a reply stating they will follow it up immediately. It's been three weeks now and still nothing, no results, no missing product sent. I'm just going to count my losses. Never will I shop here again. Absolutely thieves!

Stephanie

StephanieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not purchase from this company.

My order placed on 15th March, just arrived on Monday 22nd June. Definitely very very poor customer service and felt robbed after not hearing anything from various attempts to contact the company- but of course relieved to finally have my order now as I paid almost $600. My advice to those still getting no answers is to keep record of all communication with them and attempts to follow up and then go through your bank to obtain a refund. I’d definitely never purchase from them again.

Tiffany

Tiffanyasked

Do not buy from this company! I placed an order online one month ago and still have not received any shipping details. I have emailed multiple times and their phone number is a "pretend hotline", which always says "their customer service team are busy right now so please leave a message" so no one has to physically talk to you. Luckily I paid for the item using Paypal so I have lodged my own claim with paypal to get a refund. Very disappointing for an Australian company.

Caitlin
Caitlin

I called about 100 times in one day which sends you a direct generic text massage which I “texted” over 100 times. Be persistent and they eventually called me back and submitted a refund.

Rohan

Rohanasked

Shocking customer service. Order placed for two paintings, 10 days go by and received zero email confirmation. Phone calls made and no answer, email sent and finally get a reply back saying my purchase has been Picked.. what ever the hell that means it will be packed and sent sometime soon.
Over 2 weeks have gone by and again zero correspondence. I have asked them to send item by end of week of refund $ that has been sent.