Aptamil AllerPro Syneo

Aptamil AllerPro Syneo

Loredana M.

Loredana M.Sydney, NSW

Great formula, just not for us

Bub was diagnosed with a very mild cow's milk protein intolerance and this formula was recommended. It gave my son bad diarrhoea and the worst smelling gas ever!! He was so miserable and cranky on this. I'm sure it is a fantastic formula however it just didn't suit my son.

Purchased in November 2019 at MumStore by Nutricia for $35.99.

Breastfed Child No
Easy to PrepareYes
Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Stuart S.Aptamil

Hi Loredana, the Allerpro is not suitable for all babies' needs so please call us on 1800 438 500 if you need help in choosing the best option for your wee boy- kind regards, Hilary Reg.Nutritionist

Ashley

AshleySydney, NSW

The change hasnt helped

We were told to use the allepro gold +.
Baby was fine on it and starting to do really well. Then a week into the new syneo and his vomiting has gotten a lot worse and hes back to crunching over in discomfort after feeds.
Not happy.

Purchased in November 2019.

Breastfed Child No
Easy to PrepareYes
Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Stuart S.Aptamil

Hi Ashley, sorry to hear your little one is not doing so well on the Alelrpro Syneo upgrade. Please give us a call at the Nutricia Careline for more help 1800438500

Sandy

SandyPerth, WA

Wanting opinions on new changes Allerpro now Allerprosyneo

So my little one was on the Allerpro for about three weeks was going ok getting used to it still suffered really bad wind and reflux which is due to the proteins in the Cows milk, this is my fourth child my throes was on Allerpro was ok my second born had to go on Prescription formula.

Anyone else notice changes in there baby on the new formula? Has it settled did they get used to it?