Aptamil AllerPro Syneo

Aptamil AllerPro Syneo

3.0

• Breastfed Child Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes · No (20%)
Jessica L

Jessica LSoutheast, SA

I like the product but very upset with the online store I purchased with :(

Purchased in February 2020 at MumStore by Nutricia.

Breastfed Child No
Easy to PrepareYes
Caused Unease / Sickness No
Nutricia CarelineAptamil

Hi Jessica, I'm very sorry that you've had this negative experience and would like to help you with your issue. Please give me a call on 1800 438 500 so I can help you further. Kind regards, Hilary, Reg. Nutritionist, Nutricia Careline

Carly Campbell

Carly CampbellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

Love this formula! We tried 4 formulas but all gave baby terrible gas/ stool issues, severe eczema. Went to our GP who suggesting trying this formula as bubs May have allergies. I noticed a difference within 24 hours. Gas was non existent, eczema was clearing up. Would def recommend.
Only downside is price. $35 a tin and sells out fast so I have to stock up when I find it.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$34.99.

Breastfed Child No
Easy to PrepareYes
Caused Unease / Sickness No
See all Aptamil AllerPro Syneo reviews

KWO

KWOasked

My baby has been on Allerpro Gold and has been fine and we have just switched to Allerpro Syneo a couple of days ago and stools now have lots of mucous like she is reacting to the cows milk protein again. She has also just started vomiting which she never did before. If this is merely a reaction to the formulation changes then how long should it take to subside?

Nutricia CarelineAptamil

Hi, digestive changes due to a formulation change can take a few days to settle down. Please contact us at the Careline and we can assist you further. Phone number is 1800438 500
Kind regards, Lucie Midwife

KJS

KJSasked

Hello,
Same as lots of people on the above, my 14month girl has been fine on Aptimil Allerpro...but since it change to Syneo she has had dirrohea that is very mucousy and i am worried and not sure where to go from here.

Nutricia CarelineAptamil

Hi there, the Aptamil Gold + Allerpro has been updated to contain Syneo - a unique synbiotic blend (a combination of prebiotics and a probiotic which work together) which assists with balancing the gut flora of food allergic infants. Aptamil Allerpro Syneo stages 1-3 also have an increased level of Omega 3 DHA and Omega-6 AA. There are also minor formulation changes to some of the vitamins and minerals for Aptamil Allerpro Syneo. Some babies and toddlers are more sensitive to these changes and will take some time to adjust. Please contact us on 1800 438 500 or 0800 438 500 if you need more help. Kind regards, Hilary, Reg.Nutritionist

EmilyC19
EmilyC19

My 7 month old son has been exactly the same. I was so worried. Explosive diarrhoea going on 9 days. About 6-8 Nappies a day, green mucus poo. I’ve ordered stools samples to check for infections, swab tests and urine sample and all come back clear. The only change has been the Syneo! I’ve tried to call the hotline numerous times and it says the mobile is not connected??
I have no idea what formula to try and the old stock is impossible to find.

Nutricia Careline T.Aptamil

Hi Emily, if your mobile plan does not allow you to ring 1800 numbers, please contact us via LiveChat from the Nutricia Careline website (https://nutriciacareline.com.au/). We are available from AEST 7.30am to 4.30pm. We are very happy to discuss with you what is happening with baby and how we can best support you. Warm regards, Caroline - Careline Nutritionist

Amelia H.

Amelia H.asked

Can I add thickener to this to assist with how thin it is as my son has started vomiting on the new product but didn’t on the old one.

Nutricia Careline T.Aptamil

Hi Amelia, yes, you can certainly add Aptamil Feed thickener to an allergy formula- it doesn't contain any diary products ( use with caution if your baby has anaphylactic reactions). Start by adding about 1/2 scoop to every 100mls of formula and adjust as needed. Depending on how long your baby has been using the new Allerpro Syneo, the vomiting could also be part of transition and if this is the case, should settle in a week or two. Please let us know if you need any more help. Regards- Hilary, Reg.Nutritionist

Get an answer from our members and Aptamil representatives