Aptamil Gold+ AllerPro

Aptamil Gold+ AllerPro

1, 2, 3

4.4

• Breastfed Child Yes (40%) · No (60%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (10%) · No (90%)
Shanice

Shanice

Bub loves it!

We switched to Aptamil Allerpro Syneo when bub was diagnosed with a slight intolerance to cows milk and dairy, what a difference this formula has made! It's a very thin, would recommend to anyone with a bub with the same intolerances. It's a bit pricey but again, worth it.

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$36.00.

Steven P.

Steven P.

Great product ridiculous increase

Great formula even after the change been using for a while now. However the increase of around $6 a tin is a bit ridiculous. I can understand maybe a minimal increase but that's just over the top and hurting families that do it tough even more.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$34.99.

Yara CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Out of stock

My baby can only tolerate that formula. Its out of stock in every shop.i checked almost everywhere. On eBay is being sold for 195$ a tint. Can you please explain whats the reason of no stock? Thank you

Purchased at MumStore.

Nutricia CarelineAptamil

Hi Yara, Can you please call us at the Nutricia Careline so we can help you further to transition your baby to the new formulation. phone 1800438500 Sue Nutritionist.

FiT

FiTSydney, NSW

Didn't work for either of my twins

This was suggested by our doctor for suspected CMPI. Both of my babies became very unsettled a few days in and it made their silent reflux much worse unfortunately. One has since returned to Aptimal Gold and the other moved on to Neocate. I had high hopes for this but 2/2 were unsuccessful. I hope others have more luck.

Purchased in August 2019.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Jay

JaySydney Surrounds, NSW

The formula made for our gassy baby

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$29.00.

John B

John BSydney, NSW

This One Worked for Us

We were trying both Aptamil Gold+ AllerPro 2 and Nestle NAN Supreme 2 to feed our baby based on a recommendation from a dietian. Bubs was being weaned from another specialist formula and this was a test to see which one baby accepted better.

Aptamil Gold+ AllerPro appeared to work for our baby. Bubs was a lot less refluxy and didn't vomit/spit up as much on this formula. I'd recommend seeing a paediatrician or dietitian if you require more advice for your child's feeding needs as your experience and circumstances would be different from ours.

Baby is tube-fed and we had no problems mixing up the formula and pushing the feed down the pump.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$28.49.

Andyis

Andyis

Baby finally thriving! So thankful for this!

Purchased in May 2019 at Guardian Pharmacy Physical store for A$30.00.

Astrogirl

AstrogirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

The only formula that helped our reflux baby

Purchased in May 2019 for A$29.00.

LynL

LynLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Baby has taken to it well

With all new things, took a few tries to transition our newborn onto this. Am using this as top ups when there is insufficient breastmilk supply. Initially, baby used to make a face and spit, however has not gotten used to it. Easy to prepare, smells reasonable, no adverse reaction and no problems with baby taking this. however have never seen it in store, apart from on Amazon and is pretty pricy.

Purchased in March 2019 at Amazon for A$27.00.

Sarina

SarinaPerth, WA

Has helped bub. But the smell...!!!

Baby was on Aptimil Gold before we encountered blood in her stool. Paediatrician recommended Allerpro. We had a shocking time at first because we didn’t realise we had to slowly transition her from one formula to the other. This process took a couple of weeks.

No more bloody stools and baby seems much more settled, but boy does she stink! Her breath, her wees and poos all smell terrible. It’s a rotten egg smell. I’m not sure whether it means it’s not entirely agreeing with her.

Baby spits up rarely & I’ve noticed it’s been quite watery since the switch. Reasonable value for money, but quite hard to find in stores.

Purchased in May 2019.

RegularPumpingMom

RegularPumpingMomNSW

The ONLY formula for allergy prone babies

we had to switch to this formula at 6 weeks because of suspected food allergies
Easy to prepare, smells and tastes much better than other formulas, available at chemists and special stores
Formula is gassy, baby was not taking much initially, slowly we increased the quantity by 10 mls, worked!

Alyssa

AlyssaSydney

Excellent but can t barely put my hands on a tin

Our pediatrician advice us to give this one to our son due to ongoing issues. But we realised it wasn t easy to have our hands on just one tin as most shelves were empty. So it was endless call to most chemist around the city to see if they could keep us one aside. We were glad to be avle to switch his milk as soon as he felt better.

Good for my baby

It's good.

Not for our baby

Have tried several different formulas for our baby girl thought this one might be the hit but doesn’t agree with her at all. Has smelly farts, smelly poos, bad wind pain in severe pain 2 hours after feeding.
My baby girl has bad colic and reflux this made things worse for her

Ciara C

Ciara CAU

We love this formula!

Can’t lraise this formula enough. After many formulas not helping my daughters colic or reflux this was a life saver. Really helped her become a more settled and happy bubba. Was like any other formula to prepare. Bubs drank it straight away with no fuss on the taste.
Take this formula into serious consideration.

Rebekah

RebekahKalgoorlie

Good for Bub but causing lots of regurgitation

Formula is easy to prepare. Bub took to the taste well. Noticeable difference in my child within a few days and within a week everyone said his skin looks much clearer and he looks much happier. Only down side is this formula makes him extremely spewy and it has not settled.

Kendall

Kendallchinchilla

highly recommend

I've tried 10 other name brand formulas which resulted in more constapation, reflex or diarrhoea. this was a last resort for me and suprisngly it was a hit. my son loved it (despite the odd smell) it alleviated 99% of his symptoms, he put on weight healthily and it was easy to prepare, mix and most importantly clean from the bottles, unlike some other brands I've tried which left the bottles greasy afterwards. highly recommend

Frances C

Frances CAU

Thankyou allerpro

My baby is cmpi and struggled to find a good easy formula that works well for him. Allerpro is easy to use, smells and tastes better than some we tried and Bub likes it. We found that it is a little thin so bub was spitting up a bit but we reduced his bottle size and he eats more frequently.

Tom

TomPerth

How long it long after ithe formula is made ; it’s last 2 hrs. Or 1 hr

It’s really gud works out very well for my son,I m using number 2 at the moment once the formula is made how long does it last , also can I use the formula to make smoothies or in rice cereal etc.
As it’s my first bAby I m always worried and wants to make sure before I give it to him.

Nutricia Careline T.Aptamil

We recommend you use the made up milk within one hour. Yes you can use it in smoothies, baking and mixed with solids. Make up as a liquid milk first and then use as you would fresh milk. Nutricia Careline.

Josh R.

Josh R.asked

Gold+ AllerPro

What is the difference between allerpro 1 and 2?

Nutricia CarelineAptamil

Hi Josh, while Allerpro Stage 1 and 2 have the same base powder they contain slightly different levels of energy and nutrients to support babies’ daily nutritional requirements at different developmental stages. From around 6 months old, babies should be consuming a variety of nutritious food of appropriate consistency according to
their swallowing ability, the formula of Stage 2 is more reflective of the nutrient needs of a baby aged 6 – 12 months and able to support healthy growth and development as a part of a mixed diet. - Amanda, Nutricia Careline.

Nhadi88

Nhadi88asked

Gold+ AllerPro 2

Hello! My 6 month old baby is on Aptamil Allerpro Syneo also presents signs of reflux. Can a thickener be used with this ??

Aj russ

Aj russasked

Gold+ AllerPro 1

Can a thickener be used with allepro 1? Bubs 4 months throws up after feeds

Nutricia CarelineAptamil

Hi AJ, the Allerpro formula is a very thin formula so yes, you can use Aptamil Feed Thickener if baby is showing signs of reflux on this. The Feed Thickener contains no dairy ingredients so is suitable for babies with a dairy protein allergy. Please call our Careline on 1800 438 500 if you need more help. Kind regards, Hilary, Reg.Nutritionist

Get an answer from our members and Aptamil representatives