Aptamil Gold+ AllerPro 2

3 questions from our users

Namita R.

Namita R.asked

Gold+ AllerPro 2

My 7 month old twins were on HA gold + but we recently moved to Allerpro 2 on the advice of our GP. However I am finding that they are getting hungry a lot quicker than before and wake up several times a night and have about 150ml each time. I noticed that the tin says 6-9 months is 240ml water and 8 scoops of formula but they can't have that quantity in one go. Help please!

Aptamil
Nutricia Careline T.Aptamil

Hi Namita, please call us at the Careline to talk through further. ph 1800438500

Janine

Janineasked

Gold+ AllerPro 2

Hi, I was just wondering if it was safe to continue after 12 months? My daughter is 2 now and I still give it to her and she loves it. It's the only form of dairy she can have as she has eczema related allergies to dairy protein and egg.

Lexa S

Lexa Sasked

Gold+ AllerPro 2

My daughter is having a really hard time getting this formula. Were in rural NSW and could only get 1 tin in the last 3 weeks. Asked chemist and they cannot get it from suppliers. Could you please help us out?
Regards lexa

Aptamil
Nutricia Careline T.Aptamil

Hi Lexa, You can purchase this online from www.mumstore.com.au Thanks – Nutricia Careline

See all Aptamil Gold+ AllerPro questions

Get an answer from our members and Aptamil representatives