Aptamil Gold+ De-Lact

Aptamil Gold+ De-Lact (page 2 of 4)

4.3

• Breastfed Child Yes (29%) · No (71%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (13%) · No (88%)

Nicole j

Nicole j

Perfect for my baby’s tummy

We have had major issues with my 4 month old sons tummy since coming off breast milk due to medical reasons.
We tried 3 other formulas first and the aptamil gold Delact has been a perfect fit for our son.
High recommend it for bubs with a sensitive tummy that have possible allergies.

Kellie S

Kellie SSydney, NSW

Prefect for my little one

I quickly discovered my little one had a slight dairy intolerance, wasn’t confirmed whether it was lactose or cows milk protein. I started he on this formula at 12 months once I had finished breastfeeding and she took to it immediately. I found the product readily available from supermarkets and chemists and it was reasonably priced in comparison to other formulas.

Miss Potter

Miss PotterCallala beach

The only formula my toddler could keep down

The formula is easy to prepare, directions are easy but the little scoop is annoying when you need so many scoops a bottle. After trying other formals and other lactose free ones, this one was the only one my son could keep down, with out vomiting it all back up again or squirting it back out the other end! Highly recommend.

Ally m

Ally mSydney

Confused

So mum. Baby loovvves this milk but it makes her constipated so we’re back on the ha hopefully she stays okay on the ha but it makes her fart so much ? Is this bad lol I’d prefer lots of tooting than hard pooping on a serious note I have tried pretty much every formula avalible my baby is pretty fussy

Annie

Our son has never been happier!

This formula helped us out so much. When we found out our son was lactose intolerant we switched to this from breastfeeding and he immediately stopped spewing. We purchased it each week for $19 He never once turned his nose up at the flavour.
Which was so cheap in comparison to other formulas. I would recommend this formula 100%.

Summer Lily

Summer LilySydney, NSW

Perfect for my baby

BelleS

BelleSIpswich, QLD

Suits lactose intolerant baby well

I have used this formula for my lactose intolerant baby since he was 4 weeks old. I managed to combine breastfeeding and formula feeding with this formula for six months, before he went completely over to formula from six months onwards. Even my breastmilk upset his tummy so I had to give my baby half a crushed lacteeze tablet before a breast feed to ease his symptoms, but I found that when he had bottles of this formula, he never had any tummy upsets. He's never had a problem with constipation on this formula and took it straight away. It mixes well in the bottle. I purchase this formula from Chemist Warehouse, as it's the best price I can find in my area.

María A.

María A.

Life saver!

Before finding Aptamil Delact , my baby tried a couple of other formula brands and the poor thing was so miserable. All I could hear was his tiny tummy rumbling all the time with gas, poor thing. Once I switched him to Aptamil Delact as suggested by his pediatrician, wow! he became such a happy & smiley baby, no more rumbling tummy. Thanks so much Aptamil!

Audio K

Audio K

Great for post-gastro baby

Needed to use this after baby got post-gastro lactose intolerance. Easy to prepare formula but a bit confusing when you've come from another Aptimal product as it has different measurements and scoop size. Baby easily swapped to the formula and has had the required outcome. Will switch back to usual Aptimal in a couple of weeks when lactose intolerance subsides.

Nutricia Careline T.Aptamil

AnnieVictoria

Its okay for my bubs

My baby is suffering from colic and reflux. I changed so many formula until i found this .My baby reflux bit settled, still vomitting but not much . So far there is improvement from her, but i dont know she do toilet every 2 days but not hard or screaming like novalac. So far so got to me. I will keep using it.

Nutricia Careline T.Aptamil

Hi Annie, sorry to hear your little one has been uncomfortable. Please jump onto www.aptanutrition.com.au and either email, livechat, or call us (1800438500) and we'd be happy to help you with a plan moving forward. Thanks - Nutricia Careline

ChelseaJaronCharlie

ChelseaJaronCharlieQLD, 4227

A lifesaver

This formula is easy to prepare and my baby really enjoys it. It has taken away his sever tummy pains he was getting and he's a completely different baby. He still vomits but nowhere near to what he was. He used to scream for hours with tummy pain and had sever colic and as soon as I put him on this formula his tummy didn't swell up and he didn't scream out in pain. It has definitely been a lifesaver and I now add it to puréed pumpkin which he loves. Would 100% recommend this to anyone who has a baby tat suffers tummy pain.

HelpingRandoms

HelpingRandoms

Helped reflux baby

Our darling has had reflux and tummy stress from birth. We tried every formula available. This formula helped us get our baby off medication and is much better than other lactose free or soy forumlas for our bub. Our bub has normal tummy habits on this too which is a relief! Hope this helps someone else too

Reem A

Reem APerth

Excellent product...saved our sanity!

My baby developed temporary lactose intolerance after a gastro bug when she was a month old. It worked really well for her, helped her tummy heal and helped her gain weight. Did caused a bit of constipation but overall an excellent product. Highly recommended for lactose intolerant babies.far better than S26 delact

Sal G

Sal G

The perfect formula

After trying 7 other formulas with bad outcomes we finally found one that is perfect! My 6 month old is thriving with no constipation, wind issues or digestive problems. This formula has been our saviour and one very happy content Bub to prove it! Wouldn't use anything else. Love it

NCherie

NCherie

Excellent product - but recent change to tin is annoying!

ladybug

ladybugtown

Saved my sanity!

Our little one got a gastro bug recently which meant she couldn't have milk or dairy products until everything settled. She was not happy about not getting milk and cried constantly for it. I asked the dr if there is something I could give and was recommended a soy or lactose free formula. I gave this a go and it has saved my sanity! She's happy that she gets milk without making the gastro worse plus it kept her hydrated. Thank you!

Fabio

FabioSydney

Best formula for lactose intolerant babied

Great after gastro bug

Great formula after our then 9 month old developed secondary lactose intolerance after 3-4 weeks of diahrea from a gastro bug. She thrived straight away and continued to do really well on this formula. This teamed with her meals really chubbed her up. Shes now almost 14 months and have just changed to the Aptamil gold plus which she seems to be gassy on still its first week off the de-lact so will see how we go for another week. Will go back to this if gas does not reduce.

Our saving grace

100% Happier Baby

Manda21

Just wanted to update. We are still using the De Lact formula as I found it online at Chemist Warehouse! So we now order 2 tins (that's the limit per transaction) and with postage it's still cheater than it was in Woolworths.

Sophieasked

Hi,
I’ve started my Son on Aptamil lactose free for my 3 month old as of today. And it says to feed 4 times a day? As my sons used to 6 feeds a day on previous formula/breast as we’re mixed feeding. Will he be ok with dropping two feeds so suddenly? Or will he work like clockwork and wanting a feed when he usually does?

Kristina M.
Kristina M.

Hello! I had my firstborn on DeLact. I fed him as normal, which was every 3 hours. It worked out fine for us. (Honestly, I didn't even KNOW it was supposed to be 4 feeds. My second son is on regular Apatamil and some days he will feed more times than what the can says. His Newborn Care doctor has said to feed on demand.

Sophie

Thank you for your response. We’ve had a lot of feeding issues in regards to breast feeding and top ups. Which has caused me a lot of anxiety, he’s not crying so I’m assuming he’s not hungry but it just feels wrong to go so long between feeds.

Littlemissrhi
Littlemissrhi

Just follow your baby's cues if he needs more feeds give him more

Karah K.

Karah K.asked

I have a 3 month old bub who is very fussy with bottles. I am mixed feeding and have tried 3 different formulas but still not much works. She has had bad gas and wind problems since she was born and is a colicky bub. Can I give this formula a try while still breastfeeding?

Arielle
Arielle

Have you tried anti-colic bottles? I'd suggest the tommee tippee bran and this formula

Stuart S.Aptamil

Hi Karah, give us a call at the Nutricia Careline and we can talk through what is happening with baby and the best option for you. Arielle has a good suggestion to start with. cheers Sue Nutritionist

Sorry I meant the teat was a good suggestion. Cheers Sue

Rachel B

Rachel Basked

My baby is on allerpro syneo for what we thought was a CMPA but she has had green frothy poos since (For 10days), could this instead be a lactose intolerance?

Stuart S.Aptamil

Hi Rachel, it is not unusual for poos to go green on the Aptamil Allerpro Syneo. Your baby is unlikely to be lactose intolerant, but please contact us at the Nutricia Careline where we have a team of dietitians and nutritionist to discuss this further. You can call on AU 1800 438 500 or NZ 0800 438 500 during business hours or LiveChat us by going to https://nutriciacareline.com.au/. Warm regards, Caroline - Careline Nutritionist

Get an answer from our members and Aptamil representatives