Aptamil Gold+ De-Lact

Aptamil Gold+ De-Lact (page 2 of 4)

• Breastfed Child Yes (33%) · No (67%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (14%) · No (86%)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Kellie S

Kellie SAU

Prefect for my little one

I quickly discovered my little one had a slight dairy intolerance, wasn’t confirmed whether it was lactose or cows milk protein. I started he on this formula at 12 months once I had finished breastfeeding and she took to it immediately. I found the product readily available from supermarkets and chemists and it was reasonably priced in comparison to other formulas.

Miss Potter

Miss PotterCallala beach

The only formula my toddler could keep down

The formula is easy to prepare, directions are easy but the little scoop is annoying when you need so many scoops a bottle. After trying other formals and other lactose free ones, this one was the only one my son could keep down, with out vomiting it all back up again or squirting it back out the other end! Highly recommend.

Ally m

Ally mSydney

Confused

So mum. Baby loovvves this milk but it makes her constipated so we’re back on the ha hopefully she stays okay on the ha but it makes her fart so much ? Is this bad lol I’d prefer lots of tooting than hard pooping on a serious note I have tried pretty much every formula avalible my baby is pretty fussy

Annie

Our son has never been happier!

This formula helped us out so much. When we found out our son was lactose intolerant we switched to this from breastfeeding and he immediately stopped spewing. We purchased it each week for $19 He never once turned his nose up at the flavour.
Which was so cheap in comparison to other formulas. I would recommend this formula 100%.

Summer Lily

Summer LilySydney, NSW

Perfect for my baby

BelleS

BelleSIpswich, QLD

Suits lactose intolerant baby well

I have used this formula for my lactose intolerant baby since he was 4 weeks old. I managed to combine breastfeeding and formula feeding with this formula for six months, before he went completely over to formula from six months onwards. Even my breastmilk upset his tummy so I had to give my baby half a crushed lacteeze tablet before a breast feed to ease his symptoms, but I found that when he had bottles of this formula, he never had any tummy upsets. He's never had a problem with constipation on this formula and took it straight away. It mixes well in the bottle. I purchase this formula from Chemist Warehouse, as it's the best price I can find in my area.

María A.

María A.

Life saver!

Before finding Aptamil Delact , my baby tried a couple of other formula brands and the poor thing was so miserable. All I could hear was his tiny tummy rumbling all the time with gas, poor thing. Once I switched him to Aptamil Delact as suggested by his pediatrician, wow! he became such a happy & smiley baby, no more rumbling tummy. Thanks so much Aptamil!

Audio K

Audio K

Great for post-gastro baby

Needed to use this after baby got post-gastro lactose intolerance. Easy to prepare formula but a bit confusing when you've come from another Aptimal product as it has different measurements and scoop size. Baby easily swapped to the formula and has had the required outcome. Will switch back to usual Aptimal in a couple of weeks when lactose intolerance subsides.

Nutricia Careline T.Aptamil

AnnieAustralia, 3064

Its okay for my bubs

My baby is suffering from colic and reflux. I changed so many formula until i found this .My baby reflux bit settled, still vomitting but not much . So far there is improvement from her, but i dont know she do toilet every 2 days but not hard or screaming like novalac. So far so got to me. I will keep using it.

Nutricia Careline T.Aptamil

Hi Annie, sorry to hear your little one has been uncomfortable. Please jump onto www.aptanutrition.com.au and either email, livechat, or call us (1800438500) and we'd be happy to help you with a plan moving forward. Thanks - Nutricia Careline

ChelseaJaronCharlie

ChelseaJaronCharlieQLD, 4227

A lifesaver

This formula is easy to prepare and my baby really enjoys it. It has taken away his sever tummy pains he was getting and he's a completely different baby. He still vomits but nowhere near to what he was. He used to scream for hours with tummy pain and had sever colic and as soon as I put him on this formula his tummy didn't swell up and he didn't scream out in pain. It has definitely been a lifesaver and I now add it to puréed pumpkin which he loves. Would 100% recommend this to anyone who has a baby tat suffers tummy pain.

HelpingRandoms

HelpingRandoms

Helped reflux baby

Our darling has had reflux and tummy stress from birth. We tried every formula available. This formula helped us get our baby off medication and is much better than other lactose free or soy forumlas for our bub. Our bub has normal tummy habits on this too which is a relief! Hope this helps someone else too

Reem A

Reem APerth

Excellent product...saved our sanity!

My baby developed temporary lactose intolerance after a gastro bug when she was a month old. It worked really well for her, helped her tummy heal and helped her gain weight. Did caused a bit of constipation but overall an excellent product. Highly recommended for lactose intolerant babies.far better than S26 delact

Sal G

Sal G

The perfect formula

After trying 7 other formulas with bad outcomes we finally found one that is perfect! My 6 month old is thriving with no constipation, wind issues or digestive problems. This formula has been our saviour and one very happy content Bub to prove it! Wouldn't use anything else. Love it

NCherie

NCherie

Excellent product - but recent change to tin is annoying!

ladybug

ladybugtown

Saved my sanity!

Our little one got a gastro bug recently which meant she couldn't have milk or dairy products until everything settled. She was not happy about not getting milk and cried constantly for it. I asked the dr if there is something I could give and was recommended a soy or lactose free formula. I gave this a go and it has saved my sanity! She's happy that she gets milk without making the gastro worse plus it kept her hydrated. Thank you!

Fabio

FabioSydney

Best formula for lactose intolerant babied

Great after gastro bug

Great formula after our then 9 month old developed secondary lactose intolerance after 3-4 weeks of diahrea from a gastro bug. She thrived straight away and continued to do really well on this formula. This teamed with her meals really chubbed her up. Shes now almost 14 months and have just changed to the Aptamil gold plus which she seems to be gassy on still its first week off the de-lact so will see how we go for another week. Will go back to this if gas does not reduce.

Our saving grace

100% Happier Baby

Manda21

Just wanted to update. We are still using the De Lact formula as I found it online at Chemist Warehouse! So we now order 2 tins (that's the limit per transaction) and with postage it's still cheater than it was in Woolworths.

Saved my sanity & my marriage!! :-D

Jessica M.asked

Hi, my daughter is 11 months and have been using delac formula after we realised she was lactose intolerant. How do I transition my baby to cows milk?

Dom

My son is 5 months now and we have been using delact for 3 months, I have seen the pediatrician about lactose intolerance and she suggested to start at 6 months with a tiny spoon of soy yoghurt and work our way to a spoon and if there is no reaction then try with soy milk. Not sure in your case but I would probably see a pediatrician about it.
Good luck!

Jessica M.

Thanks Dom. Saw the paediatrician around then as well and have been giving her yoghurt / cheese etc and she is fine. Around 9 months we started cows milk with Weetbix and no vomiting. My paediatrician didn’t mention soy milk but will definitely use that if my daughter reacts to cows milk

Tricia D.
Tricia D.

Hi Jessica. Lactose intolerance in babies under 12 months is usually secondary, so related to a virus or bacteria reducing the amount of lactase enzyme produced by the gut for a 3-4 week period. Lactose is the main carbohydrate in breast milk and it maximises calcium absorption from babies milk to support bone and tooth mineralisation. Lactose intolerance is a dose dependent reaction and does not cause any gut damage, so starting with small amount of whole milk or milk formula (which you can mix in the same bottle with lactose free milk/formula) and increasing the amount of whole milk feed as lactase production in babies gut increases. Note that yoghurt and cheese contain almost no lactose due to the fermentation process (lactose is converted to lactic acid) so are likely to be well tolerated. Babies with lactose intolerance will often tolerate about half a cup of milk before symptoms become distressing.
Do please call us at the Careline (1800 438500) or livechat with us (www.nutriciacareline@danone.com) if you would like some personalised advice or more information.
Warm Wishes, Kristin
Careline Dietitian

Michelle

Michelleasked

Hello
My 7 months old bay was constipated for 4 weeks now,
The Doctor recommended aptamil lactose free Gold,
I'm just really worried because this is the 6 times that I changed formula,
Can somebody tell me if Aptamil lactose free can help constipation?

Dom

Never Heard of it helping constipation but I know it’s gentle on the tummy so u might as well give it a go and see if it works or not. Not sure u tried Dulose for constipation?

Stuart S.Aptamil

Hi Michelle, a lactose free formula helps babies with diarrhoea due to a lactose intolerance. It does not help with constipation. Please give me a call to talk about the best option for your baby on 1800438500 cheers Sue Nutricia Careline Nutritionist.

Jake

Jakeasked

Hi, I bought Aptamil De-Lact free as it helped my 10 weeks baby boy with his reflux a lot since I used it. But Just want to know the difference between this formula and the normal Aptamil gold. will it affect his growth?

Stuart S.Aptamil

Hi Jake,
The main differences between the Aptamil De-Lact and Aptamil Gold+ is that the De-Lact is 100% casein whereas the Gold+ (stage 1) has a 60:40 whey to casein ratio and the De-Lact is lactose free and doesn't contain any prebiotics. Although the De-Lact is appropriate when there is a lactose intolerance, in babies that can tolerate it, lactose can be helpful for bone and teeth mineralization. Please feel free to give the Careline a call on 1800 438 500 (AUS) or 0800 438 500 (NZ) if you would like to discuss this further. Kind regards, Saskia- Nutricia Careline

Get an answer from our members and Aptamil representatives