Aptamil Gold+ 1

Aptamil Gold+ 1

• Breastfed Child Yes (64%) · No (36%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (92%) · No (8%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (13%) · No (87%)
Josh

JoshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fine product

This formula is great! The daughter's comic has been improved within three days of use. She is very happy and no longer screaming. The only downside is that the formula smelled and I didn't like the taste at first, but now I love it. The price is reasonable.

Purchased in November 2019 for $21.00.

Jus

JusCentral West, QLD

Perfect for my baby

I was unable to breastfeed and used this as i saw another lady in the ward using it. It was great and my son took it fine with no reflux or nausea. It is easy to make and highly recommended

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles.

Teish

Teish

Its ok

As far as taste goes my baby had no problem going from breast to this. My baby had no issue with digesting it and was happy with the read up of ingredients. The product did however constipate a little but I have heard across them all that can be an issue.

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Baby loves it and fills her up

Baby loves drinking this formula and it fills her up really well. Great to prepare and no side affects at all with her drinking it. High recommended if you want a quality formula that will make your baby fatter! Haha

Purchased in February 2020 at Priceline.

Kristina M.

Kristina M.Sydney, NSW

Tried, tested and true

I turned to Aptamil Gold 1 with my first son after 2 previous formula brands gave him gas. He loved it and I used the whole Aptamil range until he moved onto cow's milk.

My second son was born very premature so had to rely solely on me for the first 3 months for milk. At about 5 months (2 months corrected), I started him on the Karicare Aptamil Gold De-Lact for some feeds. He did great on it, so I moved him to Aptamil Gold 1, with the same results. He is mix fed and has no trouble moving from breast to bottle with this formula. Highly recommended. Try Karicare Aptamil Gold first before other brands.

Purchased in February 2020 at Amazon for $24.50.

Chris C.

Chris C.Illawarra, NSW

Has been awesome for the baby

This formula is so good. We have had no issues what so ever. Even after switching directly to formula after breastfeeding it has not been a problem for the young one.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $30.00.

Eliza H.

Eliza H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect for babes

My baby has been breastfed and found switching over to formula to mix feed challenging. However, when we switched to Aptamil he took to it straight away. There has been no side effects - other than a content baby! The formula is incredibly easy to prepare, even in the middle of the night with one eye open.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles.

Bronwyn P.

Bronwyn P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect with a little help.

I switched the Aptimal Gold + when my son was 1 month old, we tried a few different formulas but his little tummy couldn't handle them.

He is so much more settled now that we have this worked out and sleeps all night.

We do add thickener to his feeds as the AR formula didn't sit well with him but he was spitting up too much and losing weight so the thickener has definitely helped him.

I actually used this with my 9 and 10 year olds when they were babies in the same combination (I believe at the time it was under Karicare gold +) so it is great to see that it is still working.

Purchased in September 2019 for $25.00.

Kayjay

Kayjay

Great product

Both of my children have loved Aptamil it lasts at least a month if not longer even with three plus scoops. It tastes great and I feel really helped my babies wean off milk and onto solids i would recommend this milk if you are unsure of any other milk as it was my go to I picked the packaging for my first born it drew my attention to it I love it and so did they

2boymumma

2boymummaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I wanted to like this formula.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $24.60.

Easy to PrepareNo
Kieren A.

Kieren A.Murray Region, NSW

We choose Aptamil!

Aptamil is an easy to use and quality baby formula with research backing its manufacture. I highly recommend to all new parents! Fed my little ones this over hospital based NAN formula.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for $24.00.

TessaJ

TessaJQueensland

Sachets are great for EFB mums

My bub is being exclusively breast fed, but this brand is one of only two that I have found that offers formula in sachets. This means that I can leave my baby with my husband if I have a doctors or physio appointment ect, and know that hubby has an option to feed bub in an emergency. We’ve only need to use the sachets twice but just having them is a massive weight off my mind when I’m separated from my little one.

Purchased in June 2019 for $6.00.

Katherine L.

Katherine L.Perth, WA

Nothing improved but loss weight

It doesn’t fit my baby as his face getting worst for the milk rashes after I tried this premium, the worst thing makes me worried is my baby loss weights.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $25.99.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Aptamil
Stuart S.Aptamil

Katherine can you please call us at the Nutricia Careline to discuss further. The symptoms you mention might indicate a cow's milk allergy and this product is not suitable for that. Call 1800438500 to talk to one of our dieticians or nutritionists.

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy all round

My baby has need formula to supplement my breast milk supply shortage and she loves it.
What I love:
- I'm always able to find a supply at supermarkets or online stores without any difficulty
- Able to feed from birth till now (baby currently 4 months)
- I use a little bit less than a level scoop to ensure it dissolves completely
- Dissolves in cool water with no issues
- Average price - I usually order online and get free delivery as it's max 3 containers and is over $50

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $25.00.

Wendy H

Wendy HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great formula brand with no problems

Easy preparation, dissolves quickly in cold or warm water with no lumps or residue. Baby feeds well on this, we are up to 12 weeks old now without any issues. We microwave the water for 30 seconds then add the powder and shake before changing the top of the bottle to a teat. Perfect and quickly prepared!

Purchased in June 2019 at Amcal for $25.00.

sadia i.

sadia i.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not gaining weight

Hye i just want to ask that i have 8 weeks old baby as he was suffering from constipation so i tried aptamil colic and constipation ; but my baby is nit gaining weight can i continue this formula ?is there anything in formula that causing this ?

Purchased in May 2019.

Dayanari J.

Dayanari J.Perth, WA

Trusted brand in my household

My newborn had a weight-loss at the hospital and doctor advised to use a formula to help with gaining weight. Without thinking twice I used Aptamil Gold as I have used it for my first as well. this is easy to use and bub seems to enjoy. and most Importantly helped with the weight gain within 2 weeks. Now I mainly breast feed my baby (6 weeks) but I keep a tin for emergencies, like to use when out and about.

Purchased in May 2019.

Karen L

Karen LPerth, WA

Bubs loves it!

I bought a can of this so that I could have a break when hubby takes over once in a while. My daughter seems to like it! It mixes well with water, very easy to prepare. Would continue to purchase this brand in future!

Purchased in May 2019 at Big W for $24.50.

Zeven

ZevenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrific for baby

The first formula we tried for our son. No clunks and mixed well with water. Always seemed content after bottle. Super easy to prepare. Loved this formula! Only one downfall is that it was stressful experience finding it stocked on supermarket/chemist shelf.

Purchased in April 2019.

Martina H.

Martina H.Perth, WA

Best formula I’ve used!

My son had a hard time with initially having formula but from the moment we started with Aptamil Gold 1 he has been a happy, healthy baby! No colic, spews or constipation. So easy to prepare, 4 scoops a shake of the bottle and we’re good to go! Will be using it again for our next baby!

Purchased in June 2018 at Big W for $23.00.

Julz C.

Julz C.asked

Does baby need to move onto stage 2 straight away at 6 month? How long can U use stage 1 for?

Aptamil
Nutricia Careline T.Aptamil

Great question Julz. The stage 1 formula is a breast milk substitute, so suitable to provide the milk portion of babies diet through to 12 months and beyond, in the same way that breast milk is suitable. No milk will meet all of babies nutrition needs after 6 months and solid foods are needed to add energy and nutrition.
So... if baby is settled and doing well on stage 1 milk, there is no need to change to a stage 2 unless you are wanting to do this. Do please call or livechat us if you would like to talk this through (1800 438500 or www.nutriciacareline.com.au).
Kristin
Dietitian Nutricia Careline

Traci-lee M.

Traci-lee M.asked

The supermarkets have run out of Gold+1,Gold+2 and more again and I am wondering if I can supplement with Gold+HA as I have my granddaughter and am worried about her getting unwell

Ezra

Ezraasked

Hi my 5 week old daughter started on the aptimal gold+ but after a week she started to get constipated an was showing signs of colic so I put her on the aptimal constipation and colic she went good for a week but has now had diarrhoea for the last 5 days I spoke to my midwife an she said it is ok to mix the two together but I was wondering how to mix it together she was drinking 120 mls on the colic and constipation so should I do two scoops of that one and one of the gold+ or should I do two scoops of both?

Get an answer from our members and Aptamil representatives