Part of Aptamil Gold+ 4.1

4.3

sarah f.
sarah f.North Queensland, QLD

Great formula

This formula has been great,we have mixed fed since birth and have had no issues. Show details
Riz
RizSydney, NSW5 posts

Good and easy on tummy

Great product. Light on tummy.. Reflux eformula good for baby with acid reflux. I would recommend this to anyone who is wanting to buy this product. Awesome milk and baby happy.
Ebony Chambers
Ebony ChambersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC9 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 2

Love this formula

Excellent formula for my baby. It keeps his tummy settled and consistent and I quite often use this formula for him. He is on stage 2 and he is always full once he has this.
Only change would be the design of the scoop. Show details
Societyof U.
Societyof U.Perth, WA3 posts
  Verified 2

Literally could not live without it

Stoked to have used this for both of my children. Still currently using for my 10 month old and it causes us no issues at all.
My son loves it, gives no side effects, very simple instructions, mixes perfectly. Show details
Nicole A.
Nicole A.2 posts

Great product for transitioning

My bub was lactose intolerant and was on the pepti jr range since birth and it helped her soooo much! She was much more settled, less crying and happier in general. I used the range to transition her onto regular formula and she’s 8 months now and very happy. Highly recommend Show details
Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD15 posts

Perfect. Only formula our baby can tolerate

Our baby would eat anything if she could but unfortunately most don’t agree with her tummy. It’s the only formula we’ve found she doesn’t get wind and an upset belly with. It’s easy to prepare and I love that we can buy individual serves in sachets for when we’re out and about! Show details
Brie L
Brie L6 posts

Great formula

After trying numerous formulas this is the only one our bub seemed to tolerate well. Resolved colic and other digestive issues and he loves the taste. Easy to mix and prepare!
JessieO97
JessieO97North-West & West coast, TAS3 posts

Perfect!! My baby loves it!

We have tried multiple formulas and this one has had my far the best results! Baby has had no issues while being in this formula! Great affordable price also! Love it Show details
Camila
CamilaSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

My baby loves it

Good, easy to mix. My bay girl loves it and rejects any other formula. Tried Aptamil for colics but she didn’t like it. Aptamil 1 and 2 are good and I would recommend. Show details
Layne
LayneSydney16 posts
  Verified 2

Perfect transition from exclusively breastfed

My baby was exclusively breastfed until 10 months old. After hearing lots of troubles from other mums about their baby liking formula, I was glad aptamil sold sachets so I could try the formula on my baby before committing to a whole can. Also allowed me to have back up formula should I not be able to breastfeed for whatever reason (going out, unable to make it home in time etc). My baby likes the formula and took it straight away, so now she is 16 months and still drinking it as she prefers it to cows milk. Just leaving a bigger hole in my wallet, but at least I know she’s getting good nutrients Show details
Sophie Clark
Sophie ClarkPerth, WA

Amazing

My baby boy loves this milk. Used this to wean him iff breasfeeding and he took to it well. Not too thin and fills him up. Not too pricey either. Very easy to prepare. Would highly recommend Show details
Jeni G
Jeni GSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Great Formula!

Baby enjoys drinking this formula. Baby has been having aptamil since birth. Does not have a strange smell and baby does not get constipated or has diarrhoea. Paired with the right feeding bottle baby had minimal colic when he was less than 6 months old. Formula is also easy to prepare and dissolves in lukewarm water easily. Love this formula. My daughter also was on the Aptamil range when she was a baby. It also has a good stock supply in most groceries. Aptamil also has the sachets for sale, which is good for trials so you don’t have to buy the whole can or good to bring for short travels.

Terri
TerriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Great formula for baby!

Recommend aptamil formula- baby has been using it since birth and we have had no problems. Easy to use and measure. Stocked at a variety of places and easy to find. Also comes in travel sachets which is really handy when going on trips! Baby enjoyed the taste and it stayed fresh!

Skylar
SkylarMelbourne5 posts

Great baby formula

Have tried a lot of baby formula brand but my son just refused to drink them so that my sister recommend this aptamil gold+ 2 for my son. After my son tried it, he seem really love it! This formula is quite easy to prepare even if outdoor i still can prepare it.

StephM
StephMNorth Queensland, QLD6 posts

Only one

My babies have always been happy to enjoy the bottle when given. There has been no reactions by any of the children. The formula is very easy go prepare if your organised. The quality of the product has not changed and have stuck by it. Travels well when needed also which is s bonud6

Katerina J.
Katerina J. · Gold+ 2

Hi There, bubs is now 6 months so gonna love to gold 2 soon. We have been mixing reflux with gold for the last two months. I find gold on its own too runny and she spits a lot of it up. Any suggestions on how to tackle this?

Rose Anne A.
Rose Anne A. · Gold+ 2

Hi there, My son is 8 months old and he is currently on Amptamil Gold 2.In the recent days, his stool have become hard which is difficult for him to push out and seems like he is always constipated. Is it better to change to Amptamil colic & constipation formula even if he is not colicky?

Ally
Ally · Gold+ 2

My baby has recently turned 6 months and I switched from stage 1 to stage 2 right away. She is VERY slowly starting solids but not taking to it very well. Since switching formulas she has had runny poops and several times a day. Also more gas than usual.
Previous to the switch she was a very regular pooper once or twice a day at about the same time every morning.
I am thinking to switch back to stage 1, is this the right option?

Compare all Aptamil Gold+ listings
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $27$27$24.50$24.50
AgeFollow-On (6-12 Months)Infant (0-6 months)Toddler (1+ year)Junior (2+ years)
Stage2134