Part of Aptamil Gold+ 4.1

81% · 346 · 14%

MikaSublime
MikaSublimeSA, 52449 posts

My daughter loves this

After making the switch to cows milk at 12 months old my daughter started picking up colds all the time so i decided to start using a toddler formula. After alot of research i decided this was the one for my daughter as it had heaps of vitamins and minerals, prebiotics, omega 3 and it was a natural flavour not flavoured with vanilla. Oh and my daughter loves it
Everything
sbucco
sbucco7 posts

Terrible

I found this product disgraceful!! My toddler who had only ever been healthy and never had nappy rash developed the most awful nappy rash within 12 hours of being given this formula. His poor little bum was so red and blistered. I asked the nurse about this and she said that this stuff is the WORST stuff you can give toddlers.... it's pretty much not even formula as much as it is vanilla-flavoured milk. I switched baby to regular cow's milk and rash went away within 2 days. The whole tin (95% full) went straight into the bin.

I wrote a letter to the company about this, and received no reply.

gave my 1-year-old TERRIBLE nappy rash