Part of Aptamil Gold+ 4.1

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes · No

Leigh H.
Leigh H.Sydney, NSW2 posts

This is the only formula my 3 year old drinks

Very easy to prepare, this is the only formula my 3 year old drinks. It also regularly goes on special at chemist warehouse and that is when you can stock up. Show details
Dan Z.
Dan Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC14 posts
  Verified 4

Perfect, cheap, and meet basic needs

Compared to aptamil profutura series, this gold series is much cheaper, especially after the profutura series has changed its appearance and raised prices. I would highly recommend this one if mums have a limited baby formula budget, and want to use a good baby formula as a breastfeeding supplement. Show details
Sunil Gubbala
Sunil GubbalaSYDNEY6 posts

Great for babies

Have been using for my baby since 3 months old.my baby likes the taste .no side effects.

Tried another brand aswell when i was not able to get aptamil in chemist shop near me.but she was not able to take other powders.

Easy to prepare.. with no side effects

Thanks to Aptamil

Georgina P
Georgina P2 posts

This has been a great product

Formula is average price and gentle on tummies. My son loves the taste and I have been using it since he was three months. He is now two and drinks cows milk but can be a fussy eater so when he is not eating properly I top him up with this formula. This is a great way to get some extra nutrients into him.

madiha
madihamelbourne

Best formula

First of all this formula suits my baby. I have tried different formula but that does not suits my baby n had flu, blocked nose and some time vomit. My baby enjoys this formula as it tastes

great. This formula is also easy to make. The scoop provided with this makes it easy to make.

lily s
lily sAdelaide6 posts

Good for my daughter

The formula is easy to prepare . I got a 4 yeat old daughter who really likes the taste of this compared to other brands. I do not notice any bad side effects to her. It is a bit pricey compared to others but she likes it so I cannot complain.

Ying
Ying4 posts

My son loves it

I used to feed my son with a2, but unfortunately it is not easy to buy a2 formula, so I switch to Aptamil Gold+3. My son loves it immediately. The formula is easy to prepare, and I think it melts quickly than a2. My son drinks two or three times a day. There’s no side effects in him and I am going to feed him stage 4 when he turns to 2 years old.

adam
adam

very good

The formula is easy to prepare, and the iron box seems very attractive on the shelf of the supermarket. But I think baby doesn't love it so much, although has showed some interest in the beginning, perhaps I feed him almost every day with the powered milk, my baby begin to dislike it. At present I didn't realise and side effects in my baby.

lin
lin

great formula

Easy absorbed in warm water, no fishy smell,great nutrition. My friends kids have this too. Pure milk resources from new Zealand, just love it. Only problem is that they are always out of stock, so hard to buy them from supermarket,. Because there are too many Chinese shoppers send them to overseas.

Nana M
Nana MMelbourne4 posts

Good

I chose Bellamy at the first, however, the baby had constipation after 2 weeks, I tried to water the formular a bit, however, it still doesn't work, then I changed to Aptamil, the sympton disappeared after a week, feel a bit released, used it so far, the sympton doesn't come back.

AlexBrookerChanning
AlexBrookerChanningBrisbane4 posts

Love it!

We have been buying this for as long as I can remember. We currently have 3 kids all on this formula at the moment. My 3 seem to enjoy it very well. My kids have been happier and fuller since we started on Aptamil Gold+ 4. As a large family, we found preparation on the go super easy and fast.

Amber23
Amber23Gold coast7 posts

Used it the longest

We often Chopped and changed formulas testing a lot of what was out there for short periods of time to see which worked the best for her this one was the one we used for the longest and was most satisfied with the results it seemed to last a fair while in comparison as well

steven
stevenBrisbane10 posts
  Verified 4

Good

MOre than 1 year Very fast, buy this for a long time with different period time

I have no comments, Feeling good

The notice is good and everything is ok. Right now I do not get much feedback about the side effect towards the baby right now, So I think its ok

Tess D
Tess Dmelbourne4 posts

hard to find

This is easy to prepare and my daughter really want it. However they are not always available I wonder why they are hard to get nowadays. No side effect in my daughter and she seems to like it a lot. please produce more some are selling it higher in ebay which im hesitant to buy

Kesi
KesiVic5 posts
  Verified 4

Best formula in the market

I tried many formula but this is by far the best for my daughter. She likes it so much. It is easy to measure & dissolves quick even in cold water. No bad side effects like diarrhea. The only problem is it is always out of stock in the grocery so i try to hoard them if i saw many. I would definitely keep using this.

Show reply