Aptamil Gold+

Aptamil Gold+ (page 2 of 23)

1, 2, 3, 4

• Breastfed Child Yes (57%) · No (43%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (93%) · No (7%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (12%) · No (88%)
TessaJ

TessaJQueensland

Sachets are great for EFB mums

My bub is being exclusively breast fed, but this brand is one of only two that I have found that offers formula in sachets. This means that I can leave my baby with my husband if I have a doctors or physio appointment ect, and know that hubby has an option to feed bub in an emergency. We’ve only need to use the sachets twice but just having them is a massive weight off my mind when I’m separated from my little one.

Purchased in June 2019 for $6.00.

Brie L

Brie L

Great formula

After trying numerous formulas this is the only one our bub seemed to tolerate well. Resolved colic and other digestive issues and he loves the taste. Easy to mix and prepare!

Katherine L.

Katherine L.Perth, WA

Value for money

I tried this brand 2 months ago, but seem not working well for my baby. Is good for the money, it’s not suitable for my bub as his tummy upset on the next day and the milk rashes are the worst cases.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $24.99.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes

Katherine L.

Katherine L.Perth, WA

Nothing improved but loss weight

It doesn’t fit my baby as his face getting worst for the milk rashes after I tried this premium, the worst thing makes me worried is my baby loss weights.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $25.99.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Stuart S.Aptamil

Katherine can you please call us at the Nutricia Careline to discuss further. The symptoms you mention might indicate a cow's milk allergy and this product is not suitable for that. Call 1800438500 to talk to one of our dieticians or nutritionists.

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy all round

My baby has need formula to supplement my breast milk supply shortage and she loves it.
What I love:
- I'm always able to find a supply at supermarkets or online stores without any difficulty
- Able to feed from birth till now (baby currently 4 months)
- I use a little bit less than a level scoop to ensure it dissolves completely
- Dissolves in cool water with no issues
- Average price - I usually order online and get free delivery as it's max 3 containers and is over $50

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $25.00.

JessieO97

JessieO97North-West & West coast, TAS

Perfect!! My baby loves it!

We have tried multiple formulas and this one has had my far the best results! Baby has had no issues while being in this formula! Great affordable price also! Love it

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $19.00.

Camila

CamilaSouth East Queensland, QLD

My baby loves it

Good, easy to mix. My bay girl loves it and rejects any other formula. Tried Aptamil for colics but she didn’t like it. Aptamil 1 and 2 are good and I would recommend.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for $25.00.

Wendy H

Wendy HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great formula brand with no problems

Easy preparation, dissolves quickly in cold or warm water with no lumps or residue. Baby feeds well on this, we are up to 12 weeks old now without any issues. We microwave the water for 30 seconds then add the powder and shake before changing the top of the bottle to a teat. Perfect and quickly prepared!

Purchased in June 2019 at Amcal for $25.00.

Rikki T.

Rikki T.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Formula! Happy baby, happy mum!

Great introductory formula for mixed feeding from birth through to toddler drink!
Absolutely no side effects, or fussiness that was experienced with other supermarket available formulas. A little more expensive but definitely worth it for a happy, content baby!
Had considerable trouble finding both 1 & 2 but supermarkets reintroduced buying limits to control Asian bulk buying and have since not had an issue. Great product.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $22.00.

sadia i.

sadia i.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not gaining weight

Hye i just want to ask that i have 8 weeks old baby as he was suffering from constipation so i tried aptamil colic and constipation ; but my baby is nit gaining weight can i continue this formula ?is there anything in formula that causing this ?

Dayanari J.

Dayanari J.Perth, WA

Trusted brand in my household

My newborn had a weight-loss at the hospital and doctor advised to use a formula to help with gaining weight. Without thinking twice I used Aptamil Gold as I have used it for my first as well. this is easy to use and bub seems to enjoy. and most Importantly helped with the weight gain within 2 weeks. Now I mainly breast feed my baby (6 weeks) but I keep a tin for emergencies, like to use when out and about.

Layne

LayneSydney

Perfect transition from exclusively breastfed

My baby was exclusively breastfed until 10 months old. After hearing lots of troubles from other mums about their baby liking formula, I was glad aptamil sold sachets so I could try the formula on my baby before committing to a whole can. Also allowed me to have back up formula should I not be able to breastfeed for whatever reason (going out, unable to make it home in time etc). My baby likes the formula and took it straight away, so now she is 16 months and still drinking it as she prefers it to cows milk. Just leaving a bigger hole in my wallet, but at least I know she’s getting good nutrients

Karen L

Karen LPerth, WA

Bubs loves it!

I bought a can of this so that I could have a break when hubby takes over once in a while. My daughter seems to like it! It mixes well with water, very easy to prepare. Would continue to purchase this brand in future!

Purchased in May 2019 at Big W for $24.50.

Zeven

ZevenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrific for baby

The first formula we tried for our son. No clunks and mixed well with water. Always seemed content after bottle. Super easy to prepare. Loved this formula! Only one downfall is that it was stressful experience finding it stocked on supermarket/chemist shelf.

Purchased in April 2019.

Martina H.

Martina H.Perth, WA

Best formula I’ve used!

My son had a hard time with initially having formula but from the moment we started with Aptamil Gold 1 he has been a happy, healthy baby! No colic, spews or constipation. So easy to prepare, 4 scoops a shake of the bottle and we’re good to go! Will be using it again for our next baby!

Purchased in June 2018 at Big W for $23.00.

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

A popular brand, but a little bit oily

My baby tried a few brands of baby formula after discharge from the hospital.
Finally, we find one suits my baby. Her poo is not too dry or too watery.
However, every time I wash the bottle, it is very oily.

Purchased in May 2019 for $24.60.

bcchgeneral

bcchgeneralSydney, NSW

Our little girl loved it while she couldn't have cow's milk

Baby girl took to drinking the formula very easily. No side effects or reactions from drinking the formula. Like other formula, very easy to prepare, simple instructions, measuring spoon included. Happy to recommend.

Purchased in August 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $18.99.

Soumya

SoumyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Newborns like this

My baby drunk this on the day he was born ,because I didn’t have enough milk supply during the first few days in hospital stay. First Time Hospital staff give this formula to my baby then we continue this product.

Purchased in November 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $26.00.

Ziyi

ZiyiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My first choice of milk

My baby is drinking this brand's milk since he was born. The formula is very easy to go prepare there are instructions on the can so it's not confusing at all. And my baby enjoys drinking this formula, we have no issues and continues to put on weight.

Purchased in January 2019.

Pamela P

Pamela PDeakin 2600, ACT

My newborn relies on it

My baby likes it and has been on it since birth. He is now 10 weeks old and a bit gassy though. Not sure whether it is due to the formula or not. We've tried Aptamil Profutura but it seems that baby tends to have watery poo after using it. Now we come back to Gold+. The only problem is that it only provides 50ml, 100ml or 150ml. If we need 120ml there is a waste of 30ml for every feed.

Purchased in April 2019.

Nutricia Careline T.Aptamil

Hi Pamela, yes- the Aptamil Gold + formula does need to be made up in multiples of 50mls. Please give us a call on 1800 438 500 so we can have a chat about your preparation options. Regards, Hilary

Shabir S.

Shabir S.asked

Gold+ 1

Hi there, my baby just born and his Mum doesn’t produce enough milk . Can you plz advice what formula should I get either 1) aptamil gold plus 1 or 2) NAN opitiro 1 .

Stuart S.Aptamil

Hi Shabir, congratulation on your new baby! We can certainly help you with formula choices so please call us on 1800 438 500 so we can get some more information from you to help you better. Kind regards, Hilary, Careline Nutritionist

Carla

Carlaasked

Gold+

Hi, my baby has been on Aptamil Colic and constipation for 3 months and is nearly 5 months. He has really stinky gas and diarrhoea on and off. Shall I switch to the normal 1 or change to 2 once he’s 6 months?

Nutricia Careline T.Aptamil

Hi Carla, it is not unusual for babies have stinky gas on the Aptamil Colic and Constipation. Bowel motions do tend to be runnier, but if everything else is going well, this is not necessarily a concern. Please contact us at the Careline 1800 438 500 in Australia or 0800 438 500 in New Zealand or LiveChat via www.NutricaCareline.com.au and we'll be able to assist you further as to which formula to move to next. We have a team of dietitians and nutritionists who will be able to assist you. Warm regards, Caroline - Careline Nutritionist

Ash L.

Ash L.asked

Gold+

Are newborn (8weeks old) nappies meant to be 'liquidy' or are they meant to be thicker. been on Colic and Constipation tin since birth. this is my first baby on formula so I have no idea what is normal

Get an answer from our members and Aptamil representatives