Aptamil Gold+

Aptamil Gold+ (page 2 of 22)

1, 2, 3, 4

Wendy H

Wendy HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great formula brand with no problems

Easy preparation, dissolves quickly in cold or warm water with no lumps or residue. Baby feeds well on this, we are up to 12 weeks old now without any issues. We microwave the water for 30 seconds then add the powder and shake before changing the top of the bottle to a teat. Perfect and quickly prepared!

Purchased in June 2019 at Amcal for $25.00.

Rikki T.

Rikki T.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Formula! Happy baby, happy mum!

Great introductory formula for mixed feeding from birth through to toddler drink!
Absolutely no side effects, or fussiness that was experienced with other supermarket available formulas. A little more expensive but definitely worth it for a happy, content baby!
Had considerable trouble finding both 1 & 2 but supermarkets reintroduced buying limits to control Asian bulk buying and have since not had an issue. Great product.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $22.00.

sadia i.

sadia i.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not gaining weight

Hye i just want to ask that i have 8 weeks old baby as he was suffering from constipation so i tried aptamil colic and constipation ; but my baby is nit gaining weight can i continue this formula ?is there anything in formula that causing this ?

Dayanari J.

Dayanari J.Perth, WA

Trusted brand in my household

My newborn had a weight-loss at the hospital and doctor advised to use a formula to help with gaining weight. Without thinking twice I used Aptamil Gold as I have used it for my first as well. this is easy to use and bub seems to enjoy. and most Importantly helped with the weight gain within 2 weeks. Now I mainly breast feed my baby (6 weeks) but I keep a tin for emergencies, like to use when out and about.

Layne

LayneSydney

Perfect transition from exclusively breastfed

My baby was exclusively breastfed until 10 months old. After hearing lots of troubles from other mums about their baby liking formula, I was glad aptamil sold sachets so I could try the formula on my baby before committing to a whole can. Also allowed me to have back up formula should I not be able to breastfeed for whatever reason (going out, unable to make it home in time etc). My baby likes the formula and took it straight away, so now she is 16 months and still drinking it as she prefers it to cows milk. Just leaving a bigger hole in my wallet, but at least I know she’s getting good nutrients

Karen L

Karen LPerth, WA

Bubs loves it!

I bought a can of this so that I could have a break when hubby takes over once in a while. My daughter seems to like it! It mixes well with water, very easy to prepare. Would continue to purchase this brand in future!

Purchased in May 2019 at Big W for $24.50.

Zeven

ZevenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrific for baby

The first formula we tried for our son. No clunks and mixed well with water. Always seemed content after bottle. Super easy to prepare. Loved this formula! Only one downfall is that it was stressful experience finding it stocked on supermarket/chemist shelf.

Purchased in April 2019.

Martina H.

Martina H.Perth, WA

Best formula I’ve used!

My son had a hard time with initially having formula but from the moment we started with Aptamil Gold 1 he has been a happy, healthy baby! No colic, spews or constipation. So easy to prepare, 4 scoops a shake of the bottle and we’re good to go! Will be using it again for our next baby!

Purchased in June 2018 at Big W for $23.00.

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

A popular brand, but a little bit oily

My baby tried a few brands of baby formula after discharge from the hospital.
Finally, we find one suits my baby. Her poo is not too dry or too watery.
However, every time I wash the bottle, it is very oily.

Purchased in May 2019 for $24.60.

bcchgeneral

bcchgeneralSydney, NSW

Our little girl loved it while she couldn't have cow's milk

Baby girl took to drinking the formula very easily. No side effects or reactions from drinking the formula. Like other formula, very easy to prepare, simple instructions, measuring spoon included. Happy to recommend.

Purchased in August 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $18.99.

Soumya

SoumyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Newborns like this

My baby drunk this on the day he was born ,because I didn’t have enough milk supply during the first few days in hospital stay. First Time Hospital staff give this formula to my baby then we continue this product.

Purchased in November 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $26.00.

Ziyi

ZiyiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My first choice of milk

My baby is drinking this brand's milk since he was born. The formula is very easy to go prepare there are instructions on the can so it's not confusing at all. And my baby enjoys drinking this formula, we have no issues and continues to put on weight.

Purchased in January 2019.

Pamela P

Pamela PDeakin 2600, ACT

My newborn relies on it

My baby likes it and has been on it since birth. He is now 10 weeks old and a bit gassy though. Not sure whether it is due to the formula or not. We've tried Aptamil Profutura but it seems that baby tends to have watery poo after using it. Now we come back to Gold+. The only problem is that it only provides 50ml, 100ml or 150ml. If we need 120ml there is a waste of 30ml for every feed.

Purchased in April 2019.

Nutricia Careline T.Aptamil

Hi Pamela, yes- the Aptamil Gold + formula does need to be made up in multiples of 50mls. Please give us a call on 1800 438 500 so we can have a chat about your preparation options. Regards, Hilary

Yan Z.

Yan Z.ACT

It quite cheap but taste good

The milk powder is very fine, it feels easy to digest and absorb, and the washed milk powder is particularly fragrant. The baby is especially fond of drinking it. Overall, I am very satisfied.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $21.00.

Easy to PrepareNo
Fi.White85

Fi.White85Perth, WA

Too frothy. Upset my boys tummy!

My bubs seemed to like the formula to begin with however, I found that once mixed the formula was overly frothy and made bubs very gassy and hard to wind

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for $24.50.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Nutricia Careline T.Aptamil
boo

booPerth, WA

Great for constipation

Only formula that didn’t cause constipation or excessive wind. I went through so many tins of different brands. Easy to prepare and my baby loves the taste. Thick enough to help with mild reflux.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Online for $21.00.

Pri

PriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hard to mix and didn’t like measurements

My baby was premature. She was born at week 32. She was inNICU for 4 weeks. Along with my breast milk they used to give hospital version of Aptamil gold -1. My daughter used to enjoy that but when we bought the whole tin she didn’t like it . I also hv experience that it is hard to mix and lots of bubbles. Made my daughter very gessy .didnt like much . Switched to ballemy’s organic. She likes it

Purchased in November 2018 at Woolworths for $26.00.

Easy to PrepareNo
Caused Unease / Sickness Yes

Mika

Mika

Recommend this product.

Used this before realizing baby was diary intolerant but even still it didn’t upset him too much. He wasn’t backed up from it, it was pleasant smelling and he enjoyed drinking it.

Purchased in October 2018.

Sophie Clark

Sophie ClarkPerth, WA

Amazing

My baby boy loves this milk. Used this to wean him iff breasfeeding and he took to it well. Not too thin and fills him up. Not too pricey either. Very easy to prepare. Would highly recommend

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for $24.00.

LlydonK

LlydonKSydney, NSW

My girl's choice

It is my girl's choice of the formula. I tried NAN and Bellamy for her in the past as well but it seemed that she like this formula best. It is difficult to buy one so when you see the products in stock, just buy them. It is creamy, easy for digestion and provides good nutrition for the babies. I didn't notice any side effects on my girl.

Purchased in November 2018 at Coles.

lee

leeasked

my son is 4 months old and has been on aptimal gold since birth. He still gets runny mustard coloured poos. Is this normal? He leaks his nappies all the time. I hear alot about babys getting constipated on gold formula but this is the opposite.

Stuart S.Aptamil

Hi Lee, what you describe sounds very normal for a 4 month old. All babies are different and will react differently to different formulas and you can expect their bowel motions to be different as well. Please call us on the Careline AU 1800 438 500 or NZ 0800 438 500 and one of our dietitians or nutritionists will be able to discuss this further with you. Warm regards, Caroline - Careline Nutritionist

Somaya

Somayaasked

Wich one is good for my 1 month old baby aptamil gold or aptamil colic and constipation ?

Stuart S.Aptamil

Hi Somya, It depends on what is going on with feeding your baby. Please contact us at the Careline so we can talk this through with you. 1800438500 Sue Nutricia Careline

Jane P.

Jane P.asked

Does stage 3 Aptamil gold plus contain more added sugar than stage 1? Is so why?

Get an answer from our members and Aptamil representatives