Aptamil Gold+ Pepti-Junior

Aptamil Gold+ Pepti-Junior

Ash

Ash

Amazing!

Purchased in August 2019.

Breastfed Child No
Easy to PrepareYes
Caused Unease / Sickness No

Ashlie1991Hobart, TAS

Best formula on the market

We were put on the formula due to bub not taking to other formulas, we have gained the correct weight and Bub is thriving
Bub loves the taste of this and will drink every last drop,
Formula is extremely easy to prepare and very affordable
So if your little one is struggling then I highly recommend this,

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $40.00.

Breastfed Child No
Easy to PrepareYes
Caused Unease / Sickness No
YingWei

YingWeiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great!

I have bought this for many times and the feeling is good. The package is complete and I also got two chocolate as the gift with the package. So grateful!

Purchased in April 2019.

misty

mistyPerth, WA

AMAZING product

This is a fantastic product. I used this on both my kids. Absolutely amazing, Totally settled my babies down and they loved drinking it.They had no side effects and it was very easy to use. I tried a different product on my first child, but changed over to this formula and haven't looked back. my second child went straight onto this.

This formula has been lifechanging for my baby!

After a couple of days on this formula my baby is no longer puling his little legs up in pain, he sleeps through the night and best of all there is no longer any blood in his stools. It's an amazing product and I thank you endlessly for making it available. This formula mixes easily, my baby seemed content at the first sip/suckle of his bottle and I haven't noticed any side affects from him being on this formula

Kaz

KazAdelaide

Fantastic formula that tastes like breast milk to my baby

Baby loves this formula! He enjoys it more than the breastmilk I think. I’d read a few reviews that said babies don’t like it if they’re used to breast milk but the opposite is true for us. Never have trouble getting him to finish a bottle. No side effects really, maybe a little more noisy gas lol! But no wind pain or anything like that. Really pleased. Seems to be tricky to find a pharmacy with stock though, it needs to be ordered in.
We bought our first tin over the counter with pharmacist before getting a prescription from our GP.

Michael

MichaelMelbourne

Amazing for my kids.

Both our girls have a cows milk protein intolerance and this formula has been amazing! It took us a while to get on to this formula with my first born, but once we did, she was a different child! No going back! My second we noticed the symptoms sooner and got her straight on it. We get this formula on script and get 8 small tins at once.

Laura

LauraMelbourne

Lifesaver!

Thank goodness for this formula. I have used it for both my babies after having been diagnosed with a cows milk protein intolerance. They both thrived on this formula. Their skin improved, tummys were not bloated, they slept better and were genuinely a lot happier in themselves. Both my babies were tiny, and they put on weight really well on this formula. Changed mine and their lives.

Vera

Vera

My 5 months old loves it

2 months ago this was prescribed to my little one due to atopic eczema and reactions to milk proteins so dairy had to be excluded from both her and my diet (mix feed). My baby loves it and has helped a lot with her skin. Aside from her skin getting better whilst on Aptamil Gold Peptic-Jr, she passes quite a foul smell of wind, and her stool are always wet and very dark green, almost black. At the beginning she would have clear liquid reflux, however, no longer. My baby has also grown exceptionally well, going above her usual percentile growth and weight chart during this period. Also, prescription was way more cheaper than without prescription.

Arna

ArnaMelbourne

Very helpful!

We switched to this after learning my son had a milk protein intolerance causing vomiting, diarrhea and weight loss. A few weeks on this and he was healthy and gaining weight again. It's fantastic that a product like this exists as it can be life saving in some cases. Very happy.

Missygirl

MissygirlThe Mallee, VIC

PERFECT!

This formula was perfect for our baby with a milk protein allergy! The difference within 3 weeks was amazing. She went from having eczema all over her tiny body to only a tiny bit. The vomiting and runny poop stopped and she was much more settled! Highly recommend this formula. Add 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of golden syrup so baby gets used to the taste, as it is a bit sour. Decrease it over a week to not adding any. Worked great for both our children :-)

kram

kramArdeer

So so constipated!

My baby has a milk allergy and after eliminating everything we could think of from my diet while breastfeeding we couldn't get her colitis under control. The paed prescribed pepti junior and my baby went from 5-7 dirty nappies a day to 1 in over 48 hours when we put her on this formula. She was so much more uncomfortable with constipation than with colitis. While it did stop the colitis, I had a very cranky baby on my hands.

newmama

newmama

thank god!!!

This has made my baby much happier. No more wind and tummy pain, no more screaming while feeding, no more worrying bowel movements! I won't go into too much detail. Didn't notice the taste which I got warned was bad and babies usually don't like it, on a script it's cheaper.

KD006

KD006Adelaide

Omg i have a new baby!

Bubs was diagnosed with a milk allergy so was prescribed this to try. It took 2 weeks but she is a new baby! Her rash is almost gone, no more vomiting or screaming all day! She probably will be put on neocate to further clear up her rash at her next appointment but i would still be happy with this formula. The taste is bad but i add 1ml of infants friend and it disguises the taste and helps her wind! Poos are green and smelly but thats common with hydrolyzed formula.

Perfect for bubs with milk protein intolerance

The taste is a little yuck for bub at first but is perfect for my bub who is milk protein intolerant I highly recommend it. It's cheaper on script as u get a months worth for $36.10 other wise it's $13.69 a tin and u need 2 a week . My bub went through a detox first from milk protein but once it was out of his system it was fantastic thx for creating this reliable efficient product
Reliable

Sharee

Shareeasked

My daughter had been on this formula for almost 3 weeks now after being prescribed this in hospital. Shes a lot more settled but is still in a lot of pain at times. We are doing more tests atm to try and determine why. However we add Aptamil thickener to this for her to keep it down. I read the back of the tin and said its made where other milk products are made. Could this be enough to upset her? ShesIf so can the formula be made up differently at all to help her keep it down? be diagnosed clinically lactose intolerance due to nasty bacterias.

Nutricia Careline T.Aptamil

Hi Sharee, the Aptamil Feed Thickener is made on the same factory line as our milk formula. Generally however it is safe to use in babies that have a mild to moderate cow's milk protein allergy. You have to make the Aptamil Pepti-Junior as per the instructions and can't be made in another way to help her keep it down. The Aptamil Pepti-Junior is lactose free. I'm not sure what you mean with your last comment. Please contact us at the Careline AU 1800 438 500 or NZ 0800 438 500 and you can discuss this further with one of our dietitians or nutritionists. Warm regards, Nutricia Careline

Niamh

Niamhasked

Hi, I've started my 9wk old baby on this formula(day1) but I'm mixing it with S26 lactose free for 4 days & then it's 100% aptamil. My baby has dropped the quantity in her feed per bottle which I'm guessing is due to the taste.... do babies tend to get used to the taste as im concerned she has decreased her quantity & she's just reaching her minimum weekly weight gains. She's only taking 60ml per feed. Thanks. Niamh

Nutricia Careline T.Aptamil

Hi Niamh. Current thinking is that babies do not have good taste buds until around 5 months and are unlikely to reject a feed on flavour alone before this age, but do give us a call to talk through what you can add to help him accept his bottles better. It's also worth noting that lactose free milk has intact cows milk protein, so an improvement in allergy symptoms is expected once baby has been completely free of cows milk protein for 14-21 days. We'd love you to call us at the Nutricia Careline on 1800 438 500 so we can help with some personalised advice to best help your little one. Kristin Careline Dietitian

Renee H.

Renee H.asked

My son has been on this milk powder for 3 days. Is it normal for the poos to be extremely watery and green?

Ashlie1991

Since this post I have changed to s26 original as we also had green water poo and he was so unsettled for weeks on end

Stuart S.Aptamil

Hi Renee, Green poos are expected and it is an easy to digest formula so the bowel motions can be more watery initially. If baby does not settle to more normal consistency bowel motions after a week please give us a call or talk to your doctor. Sue Careline Nutritionist

Get an answer from our members and Aptamil representatives