8Aptamil Profutura 1

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes · No

Jess M.
Jess M.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Baby loves it

Great product. I changed to another organic brand and that was a disaster. One day i could tell the difference from changing, The grass is not greener in the other side. This is the best Show details
Chelsea
Chelsea Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

So glad I tried this formula

So happy with this formula after going on nan comfort 1 and then changing the recipe was on the look again for my 8 month old
Tried this one and she loved it !
Higher price tag but worth it for peace of mind  Show details
K86
K86Perth, WA3 posts

BEST formula for baby

I couldn't breastfeed and exclusively pumped my milk for 3 months straight then started introducing some formula into the breastmilk and by 8 months she was on this formula with NO issues whatsoever. Very expensive but highly recommend!! Show details
Doris T.
Doris T.9 posts

Not for my baby

I tried to give my baby this formula because it is more expensive than my regular Gold+ and seems supreme. But my baby immediately got diarrhea after one feed. So I stopped Profutura and gave her back the Gold+ and she's fine since. Maybe it's just my baby's reaction to the probiotic thing. She's always reacted bad to probiotic. So after all, expensive doesn't always mean better. What suits the baby is the best. Show details
Nic R.
Nic R.Sydney, NSW5 posts
  Verified 1

Amazing. There is no better

I’m using this formulae for my second child now and she loves it.
All other formylas made my first born unsettled.
I have researched ingredients and benefits and it provides the best for babies.
Slightly more expensive than others but its worth the price. Show details
Liz t.
Liz t.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Great quality formula that my baby loves

My baby has been on Aptamil Profutura 1 since he was 1 month old. He has tried other formulas but found this one doesn't have that nasty smell and it has probiotics which is great. My baby was underweight 2.6kg but now is 7.4kg at 4 months. He does have a problem with reflux but we use the Aptamil feed thickener with the formula and it definitely helps keep his milk down. Mumstore by Nutricia (the manufacturer) offer free delivery if you order 3 tins. Show details
MissCaC
MissCaC3 posts

Highly recommended

I started my baby on this formula after having issue breast feeding. My doctor recommended it after she used it with her children. I now Comp feed and my baby adjusted to this formula easily without any constipation or other issues. He is now gaining weight at the expected rate and is a happy baby. Show details
Wendy
WendySydney, NSW7 posts

My daughter loves it

I have given this formula since my baby was 6 months. I think it is quite good as she never had a diarrhea causing by this formula but she used to have diarrhea due to other formula product, better not to mention. It is easy to prepare and my daughter loves it

Ally
Ally
Kris
KrisSydney8 posts
  Verified 1

Great formula for my baby

This is a great formula for my younger kid. She loves it. It is very easy to prepare, just like the A2. Two spoons of milker powder, fill in the water and shake it. That is it. My child loves the taste, perhaps because it is sweeter than the A2? Because I bought this formula, I read other reviews and was worried about the side effects. But unluckily, they did not happen to my girl. No reflux, no flare up.

Ly C
Ly CMelbourne

Make my twins have bad reflux but not constipated

A few key points to this formula

1. This formula is easy to prepare like any other, except contain a lot of bubbles after preparing. I’m not sure whether it is the bubbles that makes my twins (2 months) have reflux even after 2 hours after feeding. On one occasion one of them had reflux straight after feeding, all out through his mouth and nose and was struggling to breath. I panic a little but after all the formula came out. Her looked fine..

2. The babies used to be constipated for days before pooping on other formula. But now they are pooing easily but their poop are now runny. Is that how they’re suppose to be?

3. Have to buy 2-3 cans when I can get my hands on them as they are always run out from pharmacy/Coles or Safeway.

Vanessa Em
Vanessa Em5 posts
Aptamil   DM

Hi Vanessa, sorry to hear that the Aptamil Profutura stage 1 was giving your baby explosive poos. Please give us a ring on our toll-free number 1800 438 500 and one of our dietitians will be happy to assist you.
Thanks - Nutricia Careline

hakime.akgul.5
hakime.akgul.5Sydney, NSW6 posts

great for my grandchild

Started using this formula for our grandchild, when my daughter was still mix feeding (breast and formula). My grandchild took it without any issues. Eventually switched to formula only, and had no issues at all. Easy to prepare too. Very happy and have already switched to the stage 2 formula (6 months+

Bettina
BettinaGold Coast5 posts

Great for my baby

Started using this formula for my baby when I was still mix feeding (breast and formula). My baby took it without any issues. Eventually switched to formula only, and had no issues at all. Easy to prepare too. Very happy and have already switched to the stage 2 formula (6 months+).

Gerry
GerrySydney, NSW32 posts

Nll
Nll · Profutura 1

Hi , what is the difference between profutura 1 and Essensis ?

Blake T.
Blake T. · Profutura 1

Dear Aptamil Customer Service,

I have tried 'live chat' multiple times on your website (on the time you specified 9.30am-5pm) but it was always unavailable, and I've sent quite a few emails but received no replies. I have a few concerns regarding Profutura 1's ingredients, which are not specified on the can. I will need to be sure that Profutura is up to the standards then feed it to my girls. If you can clear my worries, please do so.

1. What’s the source of ARA? I don’t seem to find ARA in the ingredient list though you labeled it under the 'nutrition information'.

2. What’s the percentage of lactose in Carbohydrate? If it’s not 100% lactose, what’s the substitute that Aptamil is using? Is it maltodextrin? Flour? Glucose?

3. What does your first ingredient ‘milk solids’ contain? Is Profutro using milk powder or fresh milk? Skimmed or full cream?

4. For ‘vegetable oils’, are you using anything other than soy lecithin? Such as soybean oil? Coconut oil? Palm oil?

5. Is Aptamil formula tested for heavy metals or toxins?

You answers will be very much appreciated as it has been quite frustrated for me to find the right formula for my girls.

Carolyn
Carolyn · Profutura 1

Hi can Aptamil Profutura 1 give a 3 month old cramps in the stomach and gas. She seems to have quite a bit since fully going on the formula

Aptamil   DM

Hi Carolyn, Give us a call at the Nutricia Careline so we can help you further. ph 1800438500 Sue Careline Nutritionist.

Compare all Aptamil Profutura listings
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $44$44$40$40
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage1234