31Aptamil Profutura

87% · 1065 · 4%

Xiao
Xiaosydney10 posts

my daughter's No1 formula

This formula is very easy to prepare, and it comes with a big measuring scoop,

This is one of the very few formula my daughter will drink, and she is not used to a lot of other brands we tried in the past, for example, A2, Nan etc.

my daughter seemed to enjoy it and we didn't find any side effect

Ye Z
Ye ZAU4 posts

Great baby formula

My baby love it. It tastes not too sweet but really delicious. It is also easy to prepare, and the powder is easy to dissolve. There is not side effect so far. Full of nutrition and good for baby's growth. It is my baby's favourite one. This brand has good reputation and we trust it.

James C
James CSydney6 posts

Bit expensive but my baby loves it!

Baby Formula is easy to prepare and dissolve and a great transition from breastfeeding. The price is a bit expensive at around $27 and it is pretty hard to find in stores because it is a popular type of baby formula, but I am still able to find it online.

Ye Z
Ye ZAU4 posts

My baby love it!!

Aptamil has a very good reputation worldwide. It is easy to prepare with the scoop which is provided in the can. The taste is ok for kids. Full of minerals and vitamins which keeps my kid stay healthy. My baby enjoys it and seems there is no side effects so far. it is good.

Yoyo
YoyoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Great Formula for Toddlers

When my brother's daught turned 2 years old, I bought a few packs of Aptamil 4 as a gift for her since she enjoyed Aptamil Profutura 3. She loved it and I heard that sometimes she liked it mixed with Milo. Her mum told me that her daughter grew really fast and didn't get cold at daycare this winter. She was very happy with the product and asked me to buy few more packs for her.

Yoyo
YoyoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Great product and Highly Recommended

My brother's baby daughter loved this product. She had problems with other brand milk powder but after switching to Aptamil Profutura Stage 3, she was happy again and gaining more weight and had her chubby red cheeks back. The probiotic definitely made a little tummy happy. I had to buy it for them whenever I saw it available at supermarket shelf since it was often sold out at supermarkets.

vvuuww
vvuuwwSydney5 posts

Excellent Formula

First of all, breast feeding is always the best, while formulas just serve for supplementation purposes. This formula plays well for its role.

Produced from a reputable company, the nutrition is rich and balanced. It dissolves well in warm water. I never tried other formulas, so I cannot make a fair comparison. I believe once the baby is happy with one kind, nobody would even bother to take risk testing any other kinds.

Elly
EllySydney4 posts

Good but hard to buy

This formula is also easy to prepare but only one thing needs to be careful when mixed with water dont shake it strongly you must make too much bubble in the bottle which is not good for baby digestion. In general this formula is really good. Just hope i can buy it more easily as long as we need it

Eve
Eve

Good formula

This formula has a different taste comparing with the brand i used to buy. It tastes not too sweet otherwise i would worry about too much suger for his teeth. My son seems ok with the new replacement. The nutritious suggests it has a new function for the immune system. And my son indeed has less illnesses. BTW he is two and half he had this formula twice a day.

Jasmine
JasmineSydney2 posts

Best formula

It is a bit on the pricier side of baby formula on the market but it is worth the price! It is easy to mix but has quite a bit of foam but it doesn't make my baby gassy. Started with s26 Gold and it made my daughter constipated but switching to this formula has made such a difference! Although the only downside to this formula, it can be hard to find in supermarkets because it is always sold out but you can always buy it online

Chia88
Chia88South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Life Saver

Baby was on a goats milk formula after cutting down breast feeding and was so constipated she would scream when she was pooing and would squirm all night like she had a pain in the belly. it was horrible. I changed to aptamil profutura and the immediate difference was amazing. she drinks whole bottles now and her poos are normal again. no more upset baby, makes this mummy happy to see. only complaint is it bubbles up a lot when mixing but some bubbles are little to worry about when it works for bubs.

Mandy
Mandy6 posts

Great but not suitable for my child

The Product seemed to be a good product it was easy to prepare and I found it was a fair price in comparison to other brands. Aptamil was highly recommended to me by many people but it just didn't suit my daughters sensitive stomach and caused her discomfort and wind.

Nina
NinaMelbourne6 posts

Product is excellent

My little girl only wants this formula, but it's very hard from supermarket and Chemist. Most of the shop is out of stock. I was running around and checking all of the chemist and supermarket at my area, but I couldn't get any at all. We are trying to find the substitute for her at the moment.

steven
stevenBrisbane10 posts
  Verified 4

This product is quite good at the this state now

Yes easy to prepare and you only need to follow the normal way to do and prepare it.

They prefer to drink it. We always buy this item.

Not obvious other reaction of the side effect I think right now. This product is quite good at the this state now.

Tess D
Tess Dmelbourne4 posts

Good but pricey

The formula is easy to prepare. I tried it because the aptamil gold 4 is not available. However my daughter seems to like the Gold than this Pro. Good thing there is no side effects on her. For $26 I think I will still stick to the Gold if available.

Vicky Le
Vicky LeMelbourne2 posts

Great baby formula

I used this formula for my babies since they're born and they love it so much. It is very easy to make and tasty as well. I don't see any side affect from this formula. It just make a bit of foam but for me it's all good. Highly recommended.

matt
mattMelbourne14 posts

good

the formula is very easy to prepare. love it. the baby enjoy it and very comfortable with it.

have not had any side effect yet so far. all good. think it is better than the aptamil gold even

though it is a bit pricy, overall it is worth to get it

TigerFish
TigerFishSydney6 posts

I like the product

It works very well with my kids. They have it from one month old . It is very easy to prepare. Babies seem to enjoy it. No side effects from it. It is a very well know brand and all my doctors recommend it. I sometimes just use cold books water . It is still very easy to prepare.

Illa
IllaSydney10 posts

Loved it

This is the first formula we have tried and loved it. My baby seems to love it too and i did not really notice any negative side effects. the only thing i can mention is its availability. Many times we have to go to different locations to buy Aptamil. It is easy to prepare and easy to store. This product is a bit expensive but i guess its worth it. My baby never had any stomach/wind/gas/constipation issue with it and she is using from 1 month and now she is 18 month.

Connie
ConnieMelbourne6 posts

Just what I expect

I used this for my baby before moving on to stage 3 and makes the baby happy, however it is quite hard to find at Coles / Woolworths / Chemist Warehouse. When I do use it for my baby, however, I find that it is much better than the other formulas in the market.

Connie
ConnieMelbourne6 posts

Keeps the baby full

Easy to prepare with the scoop provided in the can. No half scoops which is easy when in a rush. My baby was quite fussy and did not seem content with other formulas. It is on the pricier side however is worth the extra dollar especially when it keeps my baby happy

Ben
Ben

This product is good. However, it always out of stock

this formula is very easy to prepare. But it is always out of stock and very hard to find it. So I have to change to other brand because of this. My baby loves it a lot. The price is a bit high than other brands. I have not notice any side effect in my baby at the moment.

Dean
Dean6 posts

The best out there

We tried a few formulas over the first 6 months and after some fine tuning found Profutura Gold to give the best results. It's not overly thick or too thin as some. Our little one didn't have any constipation issues and she seemed fuller and settled after each feed. We rate this the best as we did go through a lot of other brands and found this one to have better quality and results over all.

Rob
RobMelbourne, Victoria4 posts
  Verified 1

Happy Baby

My baby is like me and like most things, including this formula. Easy to prepare and gives me a piece of mind that my baby is getting everything they need. In saying that, I still give them other brands to mix it up, after all, I don't want to eat lettuce everyday, I want to eat bok choi and cabbage too!

Amay
AmayMelbourne4 posts

Not too hard to get one

I always feed my babies with aptamil profutura products since the very beginning, so just sticking to this brand and this series. No problems as usual. Very easy to prepare and to be dissolved and digested. It is much easier to get stage 3 and 4 than the 2, however there still seems to be a shortage of it recently.

Alice
Alicemelbourne9 posts

I believe in the aptamil!

After breastfeeding, My baby loves it. I used to buy A2 formula but it is really difficult to buy in the supermarket now. So I buy Aptamil now. Nutricia is really a good company that all cross the world!! I believe it will be the best brand! I trust it!

Amy
AmyBrisbane4 posts

good product, worth to try!

It's a good formula but sometimes it's really difficult to buy it from supermarket or chemist warehouse. therefore, when I discover them, even though I still I have some in my home, I have to buy more to prepare. I feel great pressure on purchase this product, except this point, it's a great product

Claire
ClaireMebourne4 posts

Hard to get them now!!!!!

It is a good formula but seems very hard to get them in the super market now. It is rich in fiber which is really good. But it is soooo hard to get them now. I went to 4 super market without any products.And he always have good colour poo . But some causes green poo : )

Tom
TomAU5 posts

Great product

Just transferred from stage 3 to stage 4 and again sticking to this brand. Great stuff as usual. Very easy to be dissolved and very little residual indeed. There seems to be a shortage of formula supply recently but luckily I have stored enough for the kid. Overall it's great .

Tom
TomAU5 posts

Best

I have bought this for my cousin. The formula is extremely easy to be resolved in warm water like 45 degrees temperature and very small amount of residuals, which is ideal. Her baby seems to enjoy it a lot and no side effects have been observed up to now. So everything is good.

Lei
Lei

Excellent quality

The formula is quite good to the nutrition needed for my baby. He like it very much. It is very easy to prepare like all other formula, and easy to solve in the warm water. My kids alway eat formulas of Aptamil, no side effect has occur. Saft, easy buying, reseanable price.

KeyH
KeyHMelbourne4 posts
  Verified 1

My first choice

It is easy to prepare with warm water. It is always my first choice. My baby loves it. I used to buy A2 formula but it is too difficult to buy in the supermarket now. So I buy Aptamil now. I also recommend it to my friends in China, their babies also like it. I always post some to them.

Eric C
Eric C4 posts

Good product

This product is quite good as i have noticed it quite easy to prepare. The powder is really finer than other product. The information is adequate for customer. My son has been taking it for since he is one year old and never have any problem with the product. Just the price is a bit dearer than another stage 3.

pripoco
pripocoBrisbane4 posts

Good one! Kid loves it!

In my opinion,It is a good one ,which is full of vitamins and minerals and easily-prepared.As far as I know,the products from this company are worldwide and they all have a very good reputation. So I think they are trusted. My little girl loves it and enjoys it.However,she is keeping switching between two brands in case one of them is out of stock.I think this is a good idea if you have same concerns and your kid(s) are ok to accept various brands.

Mary M
Mary M5 posts

Hard to get them now

It is a good formula but seems very hard to get them in the super market now. It is rich in fiber which is really good. And DHA is added too. But for nearly 3-4 months we could't get it anywhere we have to change to Bellamy now. It is sweeter than Bellamy.

karen
karenmelbourne5 posts

this product suited the baby quite well, provided everything that it needed at the stage

it is easy to prepare and the baby seems to love it! It provides everything that the baby needs and the baby stay healthy because of it. no side effects occurred or noticed during having this product. however, it could be very difficult to find in the store which makes it less possible for us to choose it as a regular supply.

karen
karenmelbourne5 posts

the formula is easy to prepare, and the baby seems to enjoy it very much. no side effects occurred. however, it was sometimes hard to buy it in the supermarket which makes it less attractive as we would have to change the type of formula to ensure the food supply.

C.L
C.LSydney4 posts

Perfect

It is the best baby formula for baby. It contains probiotic. Easy to prepare, and my baby enjoy it a lot. But now it is too hard to bought in market,Coles and Woolworths. And can't even order though the website. It's a big problems for us to keep using a product.and it's hard to change to another brand if there is shortage.

Doris
Doris4 posts

perfect for babies!

i bought it for My elder brother's babies, it is almost 1Year from birth,the twins grow very lovely and i think We will keep buying this aptamil pro until 5 years old. pro version just adds probiotic which aptamil Gold formula not included, that is really better for the baby!

recommend it for you all

Freya
FreyaRhodes4 posts

Not too hard to buy

Good formula and good brand. I bought it because it includes some probiotic in the formula. And it's not too hard to buy it. I first introduce my baby A2 but it was really hard to get it. So I move on to this brand. And my baby is loving it.