31Aptamil Profutura

daytmr
daytmrSydney17 posts
  Verified 1

One of the best formula

We and my sliding mainly use Aptamil and it goes beyond our expectations. Although its price is a little bit higher compared to other similar products, but with all the added DHA and probiotics, it certainly is worth every cent we have spent. Highly recommended to every parent and their baby.

Freya
FreyaRhodes4 posts
  Verified 2

Good product but a bit pricey

My baby loves this formula. But some time it was really hard to find it. I might need to walk around different Coles or Woolworths to get it. That's a bit annoying. But at least it is easier than A2. I first introduce A2 to my baby until I can't find it any more, so I move on to this brand. And it turns out fine.

Aptamil   DM

Hi Freya, I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulty locating the Aptamil Profutura stage 2. Please give us a ring on our toll-free number 1800 438 500 and one of our product specialists will assist you. Thanks - Nutricia Careline.

C C cat
C C catsydney5 posts

Trusted product

We tried almost all kinds of formula along my son growing up. We like aptamil-profutura the best. Easy to prepare. Some others have to be shake bottles hard , thus more air gets in and cause uncomfortable tummies. My baby likes it's taste. And he always have good colour poo . But some causes green poo : )

southeasternland
southeasternlandClayton South9 posts

My niece loves it

This formula is easy to prepare, and even though it is a bit expensive (more than the normal one, or same product from other brands), it worths every penny. My niece was a hard to please child, but when I sent this product to her mother, since then she is keen on it. No more tantrums, no more chokes, only growths await her now.

Lisa
LisaCampsie4 posts

Great for baby

My daughter is using the aptamil profutura baby formula since she born . She grow very well . She is two and half now ,and still using aptamil profutura stage 4. She really love it . I'm so happy choose this product keep my baby very healthy and happy .

JESS
JESSAU3 posts

Good

Bought this formula just in case breast milk not enough.it's easy to prepare. 50 ml with 1 scoop formula. newborn baby seem to like it.after had enough breast milk supplied,gave this my older child (2 years old), then caused constipation.but she looks enjoy of this formula.so still recommend it to other mum,maybe choose the correct stage.

Lauren
Laurencarlingford

Still do not know the differences from the Gold range

It is easy to prepare.

My baby seems to enjoy it.

No side effects.

Price higher than the Aptamil Gold, but the ingredients all the same , not sure why. And sometimes the color of the milk powder is not the same from tin to tin, not sure why .

Mila
MilaMelbourne4 posts

it is good

It is easy to prepare, my kid can prepare it himself now(with I little help). kid likes it. No side effect so far.

I have been use Aptamil since my kid was less than 1 year old. Never had any problem with Aptamil. Good good good. Like it! Kid too

lululu
lululuAU5 posts

good baby formular

before my baby ate A2 baby formular,recently we change it into Aptamil baby formular…we are going to stage 3…it smiles very nice, and it is very easy to melt with water,whatever hot,warm or cold. it taste very sweet,that is why my baby like it. but in my opoinion, if the milk can put less suger, that would be great

Cherry
CherryLyndhurst4 posts

Awesome product

This formula is very easy for preparing and just save my time . Simply add some warm water and shake . That is done. I like to mix this product with the porridge as well my baby loves it! Good prescription solve the problems when he has constipation. Will keep going to purchase definitely

It is good

This formula easy to prepare. And my first bay really enjoy it, in addition, there are no any side effects in my baby. However, it is really difficult to buy it in coles and wws. Even I try to put an online order, and it will be cancelled before delivery.

Verified 1

It is great

My first baby and second baby really loves it. And it is not difficult to buy in coles and worworths. No any side effects. Really easy to prepare. However, I prefer to buy the old version. Or chose S26 stage 1. As it is 5 dollar more expensive than the old version.

Ellie
Ellie4 posts

This is great

I feel my baby love this formula very much. It is easy to prepare. He did not have any constipation problem with it, that is really a good thing for me, a new mother. I have checked the ingradient of it, it has the special prebiotics which will benefit babies immune system. I recommend this to new mothers.

Eli
EliMelbourne9 posts
  Verified 4

Good

The product itself is so far good and the babies don't have problems with it.

However the availability of the product is not satisfied, every time I need to try more than say 3 supermarkets or chemistware to buy it.

It's a little more expensive than the gold series, but not quite sure about the difference.

Katrina
KatrinaSydney4 posts

Love this formula. No more constipated

I do not have alot breast milk and i always top up with formula. From hospital my baby was given Nan but my son got constipated alot. So when i ask my paediatrician , he recomended aptamil since aptamil has some ingredients like the breast milk. So i switch it and voila.... my son never get consipated anymore and he pop at least once a day. happy mother

Eli
EliMelbourne9 posts

always out of stock

The product itself is basically good and the babies like it. However the availability of the product is so poor! Almost every supermarket or chemistware near my home don't have it during more than half of the time. I don't understand why stage 2 always went out of stock even though they only allow 4 cans per customer per transaction.

It is ok

It is expensive than the old one. However, it is the only choice I could buy. The quality it same as the old one. Easy to prepare, my baby did not ware that it was replaced. So, it is a good replacement for the old version of Aptamil Stage 3.

John
JohnSydney5 posts

Best formula! My baby loves it

We have tried other baby formulas but Aptamil is the one our baby boy prefers.

I feel like the baby formula is less frothy compared to other brands.

Only issue is that it is difficult to find in supermarkets and other shops and you need to order this online which can be difficult when you require a new pack urgently.

HomeB
HomeBSydney24 posts

Ok replacement for Aptamil Stage 3

Having had issues with getting Stage 3 Aptamil, we went to Profutura given it's from the same manufacturer. It is more expensive than regular Stage 3 Gold, but you got to get what you can! Thankfully, bub has no issue with this type compared to his old one, so hopefully yours won't be picky either.

Show reply

Mrs R
Mrs RMelbourne12 posts

Excellent Baby Formula q

My daughter has been using this brand since birth & has had no issues with it . This was the same brand being used at the hospital where she was born and we have used it since. We did try A2 plus however it made her constipated so we have stuck to this brand which has been great for her. We have also tried the gold plus range from this brand but upset her tummy .

Vanessa
VanessaCamden4 posts

Great milk

I use this as a supplement feed from breastmilk at night time. Baby is 4 months old and took to this milk really easy. I had some problems with the milk dissolving and I called the number on the back - they were great, they replaced the can and took the other away for testing. No stomach upsets or constipation

Kh1
Kh1Brisbane8 posts
Darryl
DarrylGold coast2 posts

My baby is off the growth charts

Baby is over 100th percentile for weight and head circumference. 96th percentile for height.

She is very clever and happy too. She has been on 1 from 2.5 months and has just finished formula 2 and is now 1 year old. Poo isn't smelly and is a good consistency.

Hayley
Hayley

Perfect! Happy and very clever baby

Our baby was born at 24 weeks and she's been on this formula since her discharge from hospital. She's thriving, putting on weight well, doesn't vomit, stools are perfect. I have seen people say it doesn't mix well, I admit if I need to warm it a bit more after mixing yes, it settles a bit but I swirl it again and perfect. So happy with profutura.

Suzie Q
Suzie QMetropolitan Adelaide, SA28 posts

Always loved aptamil

This product has been so great for my baby mixes really easily w

ith cool water too which is a plus and has a pleasant taste to it. I would totally recommend this range even if it is on the more expensive side still worth the money in my opinion

Smith
SmithNewcastle2 posts

This is perfect

It's easy to prepare. But some times it won't dissolve well. Please do not shake just rotate the bottle slowly. If u shake it will make very foamy. My baby is born at 26 weeks and she was in hospital for nearly 3 months. I have gone through a very stressful situation and my breast milk supply was very low and I have started on aptamil after she came home. She has got reflux issues and her GP advised to try aptamil de lacto but she doesn't drink a drop. The only formula she love is Aptamil profutura.

Kaylah M
Kaylah MAU2 posts

Definitely changed!!!!

Hi Deb!

This is what is exactly happening today! Started a new tin today! And she's never spewed so much.. I looked back and my old tin didn't have the labeling on top either! My poor bub is in so much pain!

Deb
DebSydney, NSW7 posts

Can't think of any good about it

This is the first formula we tried for our DS when he was 2 week old due to supply. I only gave him one meal in a day but he projectile vomited every single time. It is hard to dissolve, no matter how much you swirl, or how hot the water is, there still has clump in the bottle. Since it wasn't the right one for my bub, I was thinking to go for Aptamil Gold, I looked at the nutrition chart, I cannot find any difference between them two but Profutura is $5 more.

Aptamil   DM

Hi Deb, Sorry to hear about your little one and the dissolving issue. Please give us a ring on our toll-free Profutura number (1800 225 575) and one of our dieticians/nutritionists/midwives will be happy to assist you.

Thanks - Nutricia Careline

Gabby Perez
Gabby PerezAU3 posts

My poor baby has suffered with this formula

This formula has been horrible!

I have only used it to top up my very hungry baby, she screams for hours when she has a bottle of this and gets so much colic, she struggles and is in so much pain, I mainly breastfeed but the issue with the formula has been keeping her up screaming for hours!

The formula gave her green runny poops and it is sooooo foamy when mixing I wonder if all those bubbles are becoming winD inside her little belly.

What a waste... My poor baby.

Aptamil   DM

Hi Gabby, Sorry to hear about the issues you were having with the Aptamil Profutura stage 1. Please give us a ring on our toll-free number 1800 225 575 and one of our nutritionists will be happy to assist you. Thanks Profutura Careline

karenn.elizabeth
karenn.elizabethPerth, WA35 posts

Happy mumma, Happy baby!

FINALLY found the right one! My son tried Bellermy's,A2,Nan comfort, Mamia,s26,Heinz Nurture and Novalac constipation.It either gave him hard green smelly stools,vomiting ,wind and constipation.I was about to give up until i decided to try Aptimal Profutura. I gave it a week and started to see results, No gas, less vomiting and perfect stools every 3 days just like when he was breastfed.

Mum E
Mum EPerth5 posts

Happy baby

Decided to buy this after trying S26 gold which was giving my baby lots of wind. It has got prebiotic so I know it will be good for my bub. Consistency is great, it dissolves quickly in boiled luke warm water. I swirl mine so that it doesn't create much bubble. My baby loves his bottle and its not giving him any bad side effects.

Kit
KitPerth, WA2 posts

Poos are the almost the same as when I breastfed

We tried so many formulaes (NanHA. Nan Pro, Ballamys Organic, Karicare Goats Milk, S26, etc.) after breastfeeding for 4 months, and baby always had tummy aches until I found profutura. It's a bit more expensive but doesn't run out as fast as the others, it is a little foamy but I let it rest for a little while before feeding. His poos are so similar to when he was breastfed it actually shocked me, he barely gets tummy aches anymore only when he drinks too fast!! It doesn't help his eczema but it doesn't make it worse like some of the others did. I am so glad I found this product and I found it so weird.

AL
ALBrisbane3 posts

Perfect formula for us. Very happy

Our little guy was born in July 2015. We began using S26 original newborn & Bub seemed very unsettled & his poop was awful green & he had lots of wind.

I then bought a small can of the A2 formula but he was extremely spewy on that.

I decided to change to the Aptamil Pro-futura & have never looked back.

One of the more expensive however we've been more than happy with this formula. Bub more settled. Only thing was that once we started using the Aptamil he would poop after each feed which we thought unusual. That lasted for about a week.

Yes there is quite a bit of foam but that's a minor problem. Would rather have a happy baby. Works for us & very happy we found this formula.

Jamie
Jamie2 posts
Disappointed80
Disappointed80sydney12 posts

Shame it started well and they changed it

So I started combi fed on aptimil profutura and loved it, baby was really happy no problems. However at some point in October they changed the packaging and formula content/sourcing and since we had loads of problems: loads of foam when preparing the formula, vomiting and dark green watery poo.

Ammu
Ammu2 posts

Product is really good,but product availability is poor

I went to 10 stores including supermarket & pharmacy on last Sunday,all says out of stock/supplier problem

Aptamil product is really good.my baby never had any problems with it ( no constipation)

Profutura is expensive than pronutura,but it's really worth it.i definitely recommend this Profutura product to all babies T.

Show 2 replies

Chrissssyh
ChrissssyhAU9 posts

Bub is happy on it

We gave this a go, as I had a few sample tins at work. Best decision we've made. No problems with it, nice consistency, not frothy. Nice taste. We are mix feeding my 8 week old bub. It is a bit more expensive than other formulas out there, but worth it in my opinion. Buying it from Woolworths with our weekly shop. Tried Nan ha gold and Aptamil Ha gold which did not agree with my bub.

Lou
LouAU2 posts

Aptimal Unreliable Supply means I could never rely on it

Aptimal Profutura 2 infant formula is consistently out of stock. As the supply is so badly managed people overbuy in my local supermarket and send in family members to get around the minimum amounts allowed to be purchased so they get as much as they can. As the supply is so inconsistent I would not recommend this product any more. Although the product is good the lack of supply means you cannot rely on it. After 11 months of using it I am switching brands due to the unreliability of supply. I contacted the call centre and they told me I should buy online and wait for a postal delivery which is unacceptable as I have completely run out.

Zi
Zi4 posts

Best formula

Tried and tested different brands and my bub love this and no going back . Every parents should really use this one. I give it 5 stars. When i first try to give my bub S26 she didn't poo for 7 days and constipated and bloated and since i use this no issues at all except for the price .

Deezee