Aqua Systems 45m Hose Reel Cart

Aqua Systems 45m Hose Reel Cart

See the Best Garden Hoses in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Aqua Systems? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.3
Luppo
LuppoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Aqua Hose Reel

I have purchased 3 of these 20M hose reels from Bunnings over the last 2 years and each time the winding handle snaps off. You cannot get a replacement and have to buy a whole new system. I have a complete set up still in it's box from my third purchase as all I needed was the winder. Now it has broken on the 3rd unit, I need to start all over again and have to throw a brand new unit, without a handle away. Really poor quality.

Purchased in January 2020 for $21.00.

miles00
miles00

Seems like mine did well. Lasted around a year, but only used infrequently.

The hose reel swivel failed on my Aqua Systems hose reel today, The housing distorted and the top swivel now falls out of the mounting hole. Annoying that there is so much junk for sale! I would expect something like this to last at least 5 years, considering the infrequent usage.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Other Garden Hoses

HenryMelbourne

Aqua Systems 20mt Retractable Hose

Limited warranty info, no time period given, and all it says is that it is guaranteed 'fit for purpose'. It has a flimsy plastic mounting bracket (see follow up) . The swivel pin is also low grade plastic and is too short causing the entire unit to come out. The hose itself is poor quality and kinks easily. Would recommend cutting hose length back to 15 meters ti reduce overall weight on bracket.

Henry

Aqua 30 meter garden retractable hose reel .

Unfortunately I have just installed a Aqua reel today only to immediately have problems . 1- had so much trouble with the screws , the reason being that the dia. Is too large .2 - Could not retract the hose as easily as would have liked. 3 - The hose DID NOT rewind evenly causing it to catch in the housing so as now I am having trouble pulling it out. 4-The nozzle pop - off whilst using it. I most sincerely hope that I will be able fix the problems quickly as the hoes reel was bought for my elderly mum to make life easier for her.

Garden Hoses