2Aqua Technics

59% · 6039 · 38%

CDar
CDarPerth, WA2 posts

Highly recommend

Absolutely love our new pool. It looks amazing and kids in it every day. Aqua technics were a pleasure to deal with and the service exceeded expectations. I would highly recommend Aqua technics to anyone interested in purchasing a fibreglass pool. Show reply
Saj
SajPerth, WA

Great Experience with AquaTechnics from start to finish - So happy I chose them!

We went for a Pool with a spillway Spa and it gets used 2-3days a week and it's not even Summer!
The support has been great(Thank You Grace and team) and especially happy with Richard(sales) and Gary(Handover) Show reply
Tony
TonyPerth, WA

very happy

we use our pool 2 to 3 days each week
the pool is easy to maintain. We are very happy with the service we received from Aquatechnics and the 11 m lap pool we have is perfect for our area.
Anthony
AnthonyPerth, WA

Joan
Joan

Best pool Ever

Had a really difficult site in the Hills area. Installation by Aqua Technics Team was seemless with an excellent installation and no hassles during the process. I would recommend them to anyone. Show reply
Not Happy Jan
Not Happy JanPerth, WA4 posts

Tracy Summers
Tracy SummersPerth, WA

Fantastic Experience! Highly Recommend Aldo from Mandurah!

Massive congratulations on a job well done - I would highly recommend Aldo at Aqua Technics Mandurah to anyone. We love our pool and I really can't believe how easy the whole process was - I should have bought a pool years earlier! Show reply
Maria T
Maria TPeel, WA7 posts

Great pool

Must thank Aldo from Aqua Techniks in Mandurah , went above and beyond what was required, have no hesitation to recommend him and the company for the great job.
Well Done
Cheers Ray and Marie Tatlow
South Yunderup Show reply
Taylor
TaylorPerth

Tim
Tim

Wonderful Experience

It's been a wonderful experience dealing with Aqua Technics. Dean Morton and the rest of the team were so efficient. We are super happy with our new pool and highly recommend Aqua Technics.

Disappointed
DisappointedPerth

Chris
ChrisPerth4 posts

Jeneg
JenegPerth

Tricky site! Perfect end result!!

We removed a pool, with no intention to replace it but a small rectangular area left in the the front court yard was 'asking' for a pool. We were encouraged by Jim at Aqua Technics at South Street who visited our site, and assured us it was possible. A few more issues, not obvious in the beginning and not all Aqua Technics fault, were solved & we're very happy with the result!

Zeon
Zeon

Absolutley love the pool - Great choice for the family

My wife and I are really happy with the pool. Our kids love it so much it is hard to get them out after a swim.

Our install experience was great. As with any big job there were some hiccups and but they were resolved quickly.

For our next home we will definitely go for an Aqua Technics pool.

Judy

Claire xPerth, WA13 posts

vincent
vincent

Aqua Technics   DM

Hello Vincent. Thank you for your review. We take our business very seriously and this is not how we would normally operate. We will be investigating your above comments further and will come back to you shortly. Thank you - Aqua Technics.

John
JohnPerth, WA10 posts

I was surprised how well the installation of our pool went

I was present during the installation of our pool and was impressed how well all the installation team worked together. I was very happy with the insallation and can confidently recommend their services. The office staff were very friendly and competent in organizing the approvals in a very speedily manner. It has been a very positive experience and I hole hartedly recommend this company, for an excellent product, at a good price with excellent support.

Show 2 replies

Crys
CrysPerth6 posts

Highly recommended! Stress-free experience

Quality pool and service! From sales to administration to site works, the people involved in my pool installation were very efficient and accommodating. My place needed a special arrangement for access so timing was critical. With some extra coordination, they pulled it off smoothly.

Being a meticulous person, I inspected every inch of my pool the moment it arrived, and couldn't fault it. Thank you Aqua Technics team. You have made my kids very happy and looking forward to summer

Tami
TamiPerth

Best invesment we have made!

We installed our Aqua Technics pool early this year, it's is the best thing we have done for our family. Aqua Technics' service was professional from the start to end.

We have a small block and had a few site issues, Aqua Technics went over and above and the installation process ran smoothly, and our property was left clean and tidy.

We highly recommend you speak with Aqua Technics if you are thinking of getting a pool.

Dr Cesar
Dr CesarBEELIAR, WA9 posts

Poor service! Not recommended!

Very unprofessional and poor services mainly from their subcontractors. They ask me for full payment even before completing the job, which I did. When I gave my full payment and that's the start of my family's misery! Lots of alibis, lots of cancellations and re-scheduling, telling me that they have other jobs to attend to. But they got already my money for full payment of their services! Lessons learned from this: Don't trust and give full payment immediately. Look for others that can provide better services.