AquaMAX E315S36

• Heating Speed
Sydney25

Sydney25Sydney

Still going since 2006

We bought this house in 2012 and this tank was made in 2006... its still going strong.. no problems whatsoever.. I only just realised that the anode may need changing so that prompted me to look up the model.

Purchased in December 2006.

Noise Level
Household Size 2 person(s)
Functionality
Temperature Consistency
Heating Speed
bruce.gonsalves.16

bruce.gonsalves.16Victoria, Australia

aqua max

I have had the 315 for 3 year's and had 4 elements leak and now they can't get the elements out so hot water services useless warranty department run by children they dont even documents each time the elements fail or any history when asked to speak to a manager there all ways out

JohnSunshine Coast

So far, so good ...

I recently installed one of these big systems at home. I bought it for a very fair price: $750 - MUCH cheaper than the comparable opposition. Installation was simple and straightforward. We now have piping hot water 24/7, at full pressure and no leaks. But, of course, only time will tell how reliable and long-lasting it is. Excellent so far.

January 12th 2015 Update:
A 'leaking seal' sounds like a poor installation job. Any HWS is only as good as its installer. Also, the life of heating elements depends largely on the quality of your water supply. Consider fitting an in-line filter if your water is contaminated, heavily chlorinated or very hard. And, to protect the tank itself, be sure to replace the sacrificial anode in good time.

Electric Hot Water Storage Systems

Find out how AquaMAX E315S36 compares to other Electric Hot Water Storage Systems

Poor Product Poor Warran

Poor Product Poor WarranCentral West, NSW

Poor Product Poor Warranty

18 Months ago my new home had a new Aquamax HWS installed I now find the electric element seal is leaking water. I telephoned Aquamax for a warranty claim and was informed the element and seal only had a 12 months warranty.....On a HWS product which is expected to last for years and years I find 12 months warranty very short and perhaps it reflects on the Aqumax product itself which must be of poor quality.....(I had a similar problem with a Dux HWS product and there was no issue and the unit was repaired under warranty).....Following this incident I would never recommend Aquamax to anyone and never again buy this product.

Leaking Water fromarond the heating element and poor warranty on a near new product.

Ricky
Ricky
Northcoaster
Northcoaster

Thanks PPPW for your review and Ricky for your comment. I was considering an Aquamax 315 but have decided not to buy one after reading this.

Gayleasked

We are in a rental property that has an Aquamax E315S36 installed. There are 3 adult people living here and we are having issues with the hot water running out. Could it be that it may be on the wrong setting or is this just the norm for this unit?

Deniz U
Deniz U

It might be that it is connected to an off peak (or controlled load) power connection which will only let the heater work at night. Check with your landlord/agent or check the power bill (there should be two separate usage lines in the details) if that is the case.

Gayle

Thank you Deniz, yes we have a controlled load. Didn't know why we had that so you have now answered 2 questions in one. Thanks heaps.

Daavid

Daavidasked

I am about to purchase Aqua max 315L Electric Stainless Steel hot water . Would like to receive your reviews on reliability

David , I would steer clear of Aqua max altogether these are poor quality which is reflected in only 12 months warranty.......When you purchase a HWS you expect to get a long incident free service from it and not a second rate product with on 12 months warranty.......

peterasked

warranty period on anode?

John

The sacrificial anode should be replaced at least every FIVE years. Re warranty, I think this is limited to 12 months because the anode can be rapidly degraded by a corrosive water supply.

peter

Thanks for your quick response,
That settles a query from a client on the Sunshine Coast