Aquatic Supplies Australia Questions & Answers

Verifiedaquaticsupplies.com.au
Charmaine O.
Charmaine O.

I recently purchased “Dymax cichlid vibrant conditioner series” to improve the wellness or upkeep of my already healthy fish. I am some what new to caring for fish but in the last 4 months of setting up my fish tank I have not lost one fish. I just wanted something to make sure they we getting what they needed incase I’ve missed something.
Anyways, I bought this Dymax product with confidence in what I heard from the sales person. He said everyone loves it and it has mass success. However, I cannot find any review what so ever on this product. The ingredients are not labelled anywhere or on the bottle. After using some, my fish seemed to swim erratically and tried to eat so much more. Now in the description, it does say it increases appetite, but I am freaking out alittle as, I am alittle worried I put this in unnecessarily as I also can’t find a single review.
Please help restore confidence in my decision or welcome to hear more pointers.

Gamini D.
Gamini D.

Do you have pond aerators

phil

I am trying to purchase a replacement led light for my fluval 60 litre curved fish tank . I ordered a light a week ago but when it arrived I found I had ordered the wrong one . The tank was originally purchased from Petbarn But they are too useless to help with this . The length of the led one I have is 51.5 cm long .

Aquatic Supplies Australia   DM

Hi Phil, The Fluval Curve tanks were exclusive to PetBarn, we don't have nor can we get parts for them.

If you ordered the light from us, please contact us via email at sales@aquaticsupplies.com.au with your order number to arrange a return.

Kind regards,

Simone

Thank you .
Order number #1661679

Jan
Jan

Hi I am looking for Atledtis PRO l LED aluminium hanger 90cm HR-901. Do you think you can help me to source ? Thank you

Aquatic Supplies Australia   DM

Hi Jan, Please email our team at sales@aquaticsupplies.com.au for assistance.

Johnnie
Johnnie

Do you guys sell Splosht? Have bought it from a pet shop,but it’s a bit far to go. It’s great stuff. Thank you.

Aquatic Supplies Australia   DM

Hi Johnnie, It is great stuff! We love it but unfortunately don’t sell it. You can buy online directly from the Splosht website.

Have a lovely day!