Aquatic Supplies Australia

Aquatic Supplies Australia (page 2 of 8)

4.9

I have always found aquatic supplies to be my first stop for any of my aquarium hardware particularly the important items as they stock the best brands and are at very competitive prices. The delivery is always within a few days of ordering its a fast and very efficient group of people. Thanks

Thank you James!

Jeanette

JeanetteWimmera, VIC

Happy Fish

I am a repeat customer and am very happy with the service from Aquatic Supplies Australia. Great selection on everything to do with fish. My fish are happy little creatures with the foods they get to eat that I buy from ASA plus the new big filter and other bits n pieces. New plants and bubbles on the way to re decorate their home. Postage is usually fast with these guys so I know I wont have to wait long. I would recommend Aquatic Supplies Australia.

Thanks Jeanette!

Lei Z.

Lei Z.Sydney, NSW

An very pleasant buying experience.

Good quality products with reasonable price. Very fast delivery and great communication.they pack and sent my order very fast and get me notified all the time. Goods are received in a carefully packed box. The customer sevice is excellent. Very happy customer. ,,Highly recommend!

Thank you Lei!

Adrian J

Adrian JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service and good products

Good service and good products. Ordered, paid and delivered in 3 days.
I ordered a range of artificial aquarium plants, and I can’t believe how good they are - great design and quality at a reasonable price. I have Silver Dollars so live plants are not an option. Thankyou

Thanks Adrian!

Samantha

SamanthaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

One of the best companies to buy from! Happy and returning customer!

Purchased some hard sought after products that are not available in my area in Mebourne, ordered online and had quick delivery despite delays from Covid-19. Order was shipped mere hours after I ordered it.

Thanks Samantha!

Everything in one place!

Aquatic Supplies Australia really do have it all! I have found things on their website that I didn’t even know existed that I could purchase for my reptiles, including spare parts for equipment. They are very helpful in answering any questions and delivery is very prompt. Couldn’t recommend them more!!

Thank you Elise!

pete d.

pete d.Sydney, NSW

And the award goes to....Aquatic Supplies Australia.

Easily the best online shopping experiences I’ve ever had. Reliable, fast and always available for advice and assistance. I will never shop anywhere else for my online aquarium needs. If there was an award in this field it would without doubt go to these guys.

Aquatic S.Aquatic Supplies Australia

WOW thank you so much Pete!

Michael L

Michael LSouthwest, VIC

Best place for aquarium supplies.

Great service, fast delivery , great prices and they always have what l need in stock. Plenty of spare parts for filters too. Just a great place to shop and plenty of online.10 out of 10

Aquatic S.Aquatic Supplies Australia

Thank you Michael, much appreciated.

Kira

KiraHunter Region, NSW

So helpful and fast

We have had the best experience. Packing and shipping was very fast. Simone was so helpful, will definitely be buying from here again. 5/5 experience, keep up the amazing work!

Thanks Kira!

Eagle

EagleFar North Queensland, QLD

Postage

We live in FNQ. Our parcel arrives within a few days of ordering. Road Transport is our only way of receiving goods. Aquatic Supplies is a great company to deal with.

Tiffany H.

Tiffany H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great store

Very happy with my online purchase and was posted promptly. I also found that most items I was looking for were cheaper then other stores. Will diffinatly buy from here again.

Thanks Tiffany!

great range of products

Placed order on Wednesday and package arrived on Friday very quick shipping. Like how the bottles of fertilisers packed in zip bags just in case of leakage, I will be using Aquatic Supplies Australia more in the future. Thanks keep up the great work you guys do!

Thank you Clinton!

Glen

Glen

Fantastic online shop, well priced, fast delivery and great customer service.

Great customer service and the products are always what they say they are they turn up in great condition and well packaged, recommend these guys to anyone who is purchasing aquarium products online.

Thank you Glen!

Kim A.

Kim A.

large range of products at great prices. Super fast, well packed delivery. Couldn't be happier. Will continue to use this company for future aquarium needs. Thanks for the great service!

Thanks Kim!

Peter angove

Peter angoveMurray Mallee, SA

Great service and advice

Setting up first tank and they’ve been great and providing advice and feedback on all the things to grab and differences between brands. Fast delivery and all the top brands

Fantastic friendly business

I have purchased items from Aquatic Supplies Australia many times and they have been fantastic to deal with each time. Super fast delivery and friendly prompt customer service, even during times such as the recent bush fire crisis, which must have been incredibly stressful for them. Highly recommend

leeanne T.

leeanne T.Far North Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend!

I am a repeat customer and can't recommend highly enough. The service and communication is great, products I have wanted are available at a good price and shipping to Far North Qld was very fast arriving within 3 days of ordering. Thanks for such a great service, I will continue to use for all my aqarium needs.

Thanks Leeanne!

Michelle

Michelle

Awesome product

Always a pleasure ordering through you guys, always super quick to arrive in the mail too, product descriptions always spot on , and easy and simple to order , will always recommend you guys to everyone :)

Thank you Michelle!

Best service ever

Had the best service will highly recommend this place to everyone great prices as well I’m glad I came across you guys Thankyou so much Thankyou Thankyou thankyou carnt wait to get it now

Aquatic S.Aquatic Supplies Australia

Thank you Dana! Much appreciated.

Tianna

TiannaSouth Australia

I couldn’t be happier

I have never been happier with an online service before now. Within just 1 week I have used this company for a betta tank and aquatic decorations- everything came quickly and the quality is impeccable.
I do not live in the ACT and it took these guys less than 48hrs to receive my order and get it to me in SA. If I am ever in the ACT I am going to stop by just to see this place in person. I am very grateful for the amazing service and will probably always be using this site for any aquarium needs.

Thank you Tianna!