Aquatic Supplies Australia

Aquatic Supplies Australia (page 2)

Verifiedaquaticsupplies.com.au
4.9

212 reviews · Statistics

97% · 2056 · 3%
Return Claim MadeYes (10) · No (156)
Impressive customer service
Competitively priced
Wide variety of products
Best Pet Shops
See the Best Pet Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nadia
NadiaNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Super friendly, fast shipping

I bought some ADA Aquasoil for a great price compared to other retailers. They were super friendly and the shipping was really fast. Everything in good condition upon arrival. Would definitely purchase from them again! :) Show reply
Josie
JosieVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appreciate them so much!

I order almost everything I need from them, and their prices are so much lower than my local fish shop. They have amazing customer service. They even use environmentally friendly packing materials. I will continue to be a loyal customer for as long as they stay open. You cannot beat great people with great prices. Show details ·  1
Lauren C.
Lauren C.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Amazing customer service

Very friendly staff and great customer service as well as a great range and good prices! They had a part that I couldnt find anywhere else.
Will get my supplies from them in the future! :) Show details ·  1
Leanne
Leanne

Fantastic service

The support team are amazing and so, so helpful would definitely recommend and will continue to use as very competitive to pet shops and products arrive quickly, safely and in good packaging. Show details ·  1
Conrad
ConradVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC9 posts

Best aquarium shop

Filter that I purchased was exactly what I needed. Simone was brilliant in explaining things to me. I will definitely purchase again from them. Delivery took one day only. Very impressed. Show details ·  1
K Z.
K Z.NSWSydney, NSW

My New Favourite long distance LFS!

Very helpful and friendly owners and staff, always willing to help and/or offer great alternatives. If your LFS doesn't have what you need or want, guaranteed Aquatic Supplies does. Great items at great prices, you can't go wrong ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Show details ·  1
katepaulvaldez
katepaulvaldezVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

perfect

i had ordered many times in this shop. same day dispatch, items are packed carefully for fragile items. customers service is pretty quick in my inquiries. for sure I'll stay buying in this shop. Show details ·  1
Frank
Frank

Misting System: Life changing product! Must buy

Absolutely loved the first unit I bought, it has completely changed and simplified how I care for my green tree python!! I have now bought a total of 3 units to cover all my reptiles. The unit is quick and simple to setup, and is reliable and has been pivotal in ensuring my green tree python sheds unaided. Absolutely life changing. Show details ·  1
Rob
RobNSWSydney, NSW

Updated old Fluros to LED lights

I Purchased a Fluval LED light online. It came swiftly and was well protected in bubble wrap. The LED Light is far better than the old fluros. Easy to set up and sync to the phone app. Two thumbs up. Show details ·  1
Sarah O.
Sarah O.

Brilliant customer service!

Have ordered twice from these guys and as a newbie, can't fault their customer service. Lots of help returning a product incorrectly chosen with emails back and forth recommending the correct replacement. Definitely recommend and will purchase again! Show details ·  1
Taryzi F.
Taryzi F.

My one stop aquarium store

My second order from Aquatic Supplies Australia, again service was exceptional, shipping was super fast, email updates along the way and once again all the products were exactly as described. Show reply
Stormy
Stormy

Fantastic Service and Range of Products

So impressed by the range of products and the advice given. The feedback to questions regarding heating for discus in a Juwel aquarium was spot on and the follow up delivery next day of the product required was outstanding. This will be the first place I look next time. Thank you! Show details ·  1
Aristotle A.
Aristotle A.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast shipping and Personalized Service

Fast shipping and great response and communication. They offer aquarium supplies that are not typically available in local fish shops and across Australia. Open to customer inquiries. Great service overall Show details ·  1
Kristy
KristyNSWHunter Region, NSW

Best online supplier: same day shipping

Same day delivery, quality products, great communication. Will not shop anywhere else online. Looked everywhere online and in store for purgen which no one else had except these guys. Thx! Show details ·  1
NMM
NMM

Absolutely brilliant service

Aquatic Supplies provide fantastic service, product and delivery. They know their industry and products. They are very professional and have given me extremely knowledgeable advise, returning my emails immediately. I have placed two orders and both have been shipped on the same day as placing the order. I will definitely be using Aquatic Supplies for all my aquarium needs and cannot recommend them highly enough. Show details ·  1
FreddieLifts
FreddieLifts2 posts

Always better prices

Stocking quality brands, always better prices.
Really impressed with the service every time.
Very few suppliers are able to process orders as efficiently.
Highly recommend this Australian owned and operated company.

Ally B.
Ally B.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful Service

Aquatic Supplies Australia are absolutely wonderful. I placed my original order for a replacement bulb for my tank and when it arrived (very fast!) I realized I had ordered the wrong thing. A quick message to Aquatic Adventures for some advice was all it took to find the right parts I needed and get my tank up and running again. The returns process was really easy and the service was fantastic. Every message I received was professional, kind and incredibly helpful. Will be returning for all my aquarium needs in the future. Thank you Aquatic Supplies Australia! Show details ·  1
Maccatank
Maccatank

Great Service

My orders have always been dealt with quickly and I have had no issues with the products ordered. My experience has been to date of great service and I will continue to use this supplier. Show details ·  1
Dee
DeeNSWIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Excellent range!

Love that this store has what i need and at a great price! Delivery is quick too. Website is easy and very informative too! Cant go wrong buying from here. Show details ·  1
Linh
LinhQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bioscape 180 Ultra Clear aquarium

The customer service was exceptional. Simone answered all my enquiries in a timely manner. The delivery time was fantastic, my tank arrived in 2 days! True to their word, the bioscape tank is beautiful. The quality of this tank is amazing, built with care and attention to detail. An extremely sturdy tank with 10mm glass. I highly recommend aquatic supplies :) Show details ·  1
CliveB
CliveBQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Amazing Customer Service

I really needed some light globes that every shop in Aus had sold out of. Simone was fantastic is letting me know as soon as stock arrived so I could place the order immediately. What a fantastic person, thank you! Show details ·  1
Jessica B.
Jessica B.NSWSydney, NSW

Amazing store for all animal needs not just aquatic

i stumbled across this company while looking for new toys for our bird, the name threw me as i though it was only for water pet however im so glad i clicked and had a look they are very fairly priced and as i have many different species of animals its a one stop shop. The service is amazing, and very quick to ship off order. Show details ·  1
Robert B.
Robert B.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got me out of trouble with a fantastic quick delivery

I needed a new canister filter as my current cheap aquamanta that I bought from a local aquarium was having constant problems even after 3 months so I thought let’s go back to a Eheim that I saw aquatic supplies had and I know was going to be problem free as I had internal Eheim pumps about 20 years ago when I had basic tropical fish in a smaller tank so I bought it and a few spare sponges for it as I know spare parts are sometimes hard to get.I was surprised on Monday afternoon to see a email at 4pm that my order had been shipped,now that’s a fast turnaround and especially great for me as aquamanta pump had died at 3pm,so my Frontosa Cichlids would only be without a filter for a day,really appreciate the fast turnaround Show details ·  1
Jacqui D.
Jacqui D.Victoria

Amazing, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly

When placing my original order I made an error that a couple of the pieces would not go together. Before processing my order or payment, they contacted, helped me find the right tank model and fixed everything. Show reply
jphengsavad
jphengsavad

Fast delivery!!!

I ordered spare rubber parts for the hailea pump
Very fast shipping,
Good prices!! reccommended!!
will order from you guys again thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very reliable have alot of products on sale also thank ghuys Show reply
Shauna
ShaunaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Cannot recommend aquatic supplies enough good pricing, fast shipping and there customer service is great I had been stuck with a couple parts with a new tank and didn't know what I needed sent them a FB message quick response and told me exactly what I needed so it was very helpfull Show details ·  1

Sam C
Sam CVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Fast responses to questions. Love the Facebook Messenger support. Fast shipping. Shopify platform (which suits me very well). Highly recommended. Having said all that, I find that many items are often out of stock, but that could just be a passing phase. Show details ·  1
Repsi M.
Repsi M.QLDFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellence all round!

After building multiple aquariums we found Aquatic Supplies to be very helpful, only sell high quality products and very promp service. Some stores tried to sell us items we didn't require or only one particular brand. With the help of these guys our aquariums went from a fish tank to a fish wonderland full of healthy and happy Aquatic pets. Show details ·  1
Jacqui W.
Jacqui W.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

love you guys will order regularly and thank you!

Will continue ordering from you as you are so quick with Shipping and the products are as described. Great to order from you and everything is accurate. Will definitely order from you regularly. Show details ·  1
amyb
amyb2 posts

Excellent Customer Servicd

Excellent customer service, the entire team went above and beyond to not only respond to my queries but provide additional support. Will definately use this store again and recommend to others :) Show details ·  1
Essy J.
Essy J.3 posts

Returning Customer

Aquatic Supplies Australia has become my go to for Aquarium supplies, their product range is vast with prices that are the most reasonable I’ve seen, shipping costs are very reasonable and orders arrive quickly. Their customer service is the best I’ve experienced, Simone has been fantastic in answering all my Aquarium related questions with product suggestions suited to my needs as I am a beginner and the product range available can be overwhelming if you don’t know what you’re looking for. Simone has been my guiding light here! and I can’t thank her enough. I would highly recommend this business to anyone looking for Aquarium supplies and I’ll most definitely be returning in the near future. Show details ·  1
Jessica G.
Jessica G.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service!

Purchased a Juwel Lido 120, shipped from Aquatric Supplies Australia to Melbourne - transit insurance included in the shipping gave me peace of mind to ship a tank that distance and on arrival there was a small crack in the light hood - I contacted Aquatic Supplies Australia and within one day they had responded and arranged to ship out a new light hood. Very efficient and great customer service and I was kept well informed during the entire ordering process. I've already placed another order for spare filter parts as I was so impressed with service and delivery. 5/5 would order from them again. Show details ·  1
Emma
EmmaTASLaunceston, TAS2 posts

Great range and fast delivery. Appreciate the great customer service also. Just a shame that being from Tasmania, we are unable to order anything living due to quarantine restrictions here. Show details ·  1
Natasha
Natasha

Amazing customer service and knowledgeable advice

I highly recommend this company. They provided great advice regarding my aquarium and suggested the appropriate products. Order was sent on the day of order and received the next day - interstate... Show details ·  1
Lizards
LizardsNSWCentral West, NSW

Thankyou!!!

Thankyou for a five star service, although this turtle ramp hasn’t been used for a turtle, it has helped us a great deal.
Our rescue shingleback can now walk up and down her ramp in and out of her tank with ease. Such an easy design which flex’s with her odd little walk and has amazing traction due to the Astro turf on it.
I could of cried when it arrived today Thankyou for such a quick delivery, I highly recommend this supplier to any one.
Kind regards Nic Show details ·  1
Chantelle
Chantelle2 posts

This shop is fantastic

Love everything i get from this store never had any issues fantastic quick an reliable store. I've ordered online multiple times with out any issues. Thanks aquatic supplies! Im sure i will be ordering again soon! Show details ·  1

Scott
ScottVictoria

Good service

This is my first order from you guys and purchased two items is seperate transactions . Today I received a refund for shipping.
Thankyou for putting my orders together
and saving me money for shipping.
Not many sellers do this. Thanks again. Show details ·  1
Ben N
Ben NAU5 posts

Exceptional customer services

I have called the store several times asking for advice on setting up a terrarium. The staff are very happy to help and took the time to explain, as I asked a lot of questions. Also the shipping cost is reasonable Show details ·  1
nic_kolas
nic_kolas

Great service and range

Quite happy with my first purchase and now they are me first choice in ordering aquarium supplies. Great service and nice and easy transaction. So good that they do sell out, which is sad for me, but good on them. Show details ·  1
Pato
PatoQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Good Service Quick Easy

Thanks Aquatic supplies you are awesome, my only thought was Aust Post takes 5 days. I order something from WA on the same day and it arrived with TNT on the third day.
Cheers