Aravanis

Aravanis Questions & Answers

Verifiedaravanis.com.au
Sue W.
Sue W.

Hi can you advice me please I have a large dept with a business partner.i resigned from the business in 2017.but still have my name on the trust.if I go bankrupt how does this affect my business partner?
Thankyou
I look forward to hearing from you.
Cicilia

Aravanis
Aravanis   DM

Hi Cicilia, Thanks for reaching out.

While we’d love to give you a simple answer, that’ll be tricky because this isn’t a simple question.
The outcomes will vary depending on the particulars of you and your business partner’s situation.

It might be a good idea to make an enquiry with us directly and have a chat with one of our consultants.
Our number is 1300 369 168 or you can email your contact details through to enquiry@aravanis.com.au and we’ll call you.

We look forward to speaking with you soon,

The Team at Aravanis

Get an answer from our members and Aravanis representatives