Verifiedaravanis.com.au

97% · 2566 · 2%

Tristan
TristanSydney, NSW

Very helpful people

I received invaluable guidance from them regarding bankruptcy even though i wasn't a customer.
Jenny answered all of my questions and made the whole process far more simple and easy to navigate.
Sam
Sam

Professional service & support

Aravanis service and advice made the difficult situation a lot easier. The response was prompt and administration cost was fair.
Thanks Aravanis and Luke for providing professional service and support.
Deborah
DeborahSydney, NSW2 posts

Understanding, informative and non judgemental

A massive thank you to Jenny Peterson / Aravanis
Informative, compassionate, great listener ( even through my blubbering on the phone) understanding of the stress debt causes, followed through with everything she said she would do so quickly, explained steps so well and I felt so supported with no judgement. Here's to a brighter future
Cindy
CindyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

I feel so much at ease

I am so happy I can see the light at the end off a very dark tunnel I was heading down but thanks to you jenny I'm not going to be scared to answer the door or the phone once again I'm very much appreciated what you have done for me
Lee
LeeSydney, NSW

Life saver

Just want to say that I can’t thank enough to Jenny Peterson from Aravanis, without her professional advise, excellent support and friendly help I won’t be able to put those massive stress and worries at ease, now I can see a light at the end of tunnel and have a fresh start.
Highly recommended if you are going through tough time in your life.
Ben
BenPerth, WA2 posts

Aravanis helped me when I needed it

Aravanis have been outstanding. I got myself in a mess with finances and had know where turn. Aravanis assisted me and got me back on track. The service received from Luke was caring, prompt and made me feel like I could start again. Thanks Aravanis and Luke.
Darrell
DarrellPerth, WA

Relieved to say the least

I called Aravanis after reading most of the positive comments . They have been completely true to their word and I can’t say enough about the professional manner my situation has been dealt with .
Jenny , in particular , has been extremely sincere and sensitive in all of the contact I’ve had with her .
Thanks so much , Darrell
Michelle P.
Michelle P.

Exceptional Service

I was very embarrassed and stressed to contact Debt Relief but upon taking the courage to call I was answered by a very professional,friendly,empathetic lady called Jenny.
She explained everything thoroughly and in a way that I could totally understand. She was very professional and sent me exactly what she said she would.
She made a terrible ,stressful situation, easily understood and put my mind at total ease.
CoVID-19 casualty
CoVID-19 casualtySouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't pay high costs or get misinformation

We had been dealing with another company to process bankruptcy, being charged $7000 for us both just applied more pressure and stress. Then we got a call from John and was immediately provided accurate in info and even looked over our paperwork before filing free of any charge, yes, free and now we are free of debt and can breath. Please reach out to this company as debt will not go away, clear information is key and you will find it here, thanks Fox Symes.
Ross B.
Ross B.South East Queensland, QLD

Made a difficult situation a lot easier

Aravanis were helpful from the word go. Information was provided quickly and any I had questions were responded to promptly. Fantastic when I had to travel overseas for family emergency
Relieved
Relieved

Helpful and makes it easy as possible

John from Aravanis helped me with my case and he was amazing. Always answered any questions I had, explained things properly and made things so easy overall. Thank you so much. Highly recommended if considering bankruptcy.
Paul B.
Paul B.Gippsland, VIC

Excellent Support

In this time of stress and worry, I found my contact, Jenny Peterson to be extremely helpful and friendly and was always there to answer my questions and offer me good advice. Prior to speaking with Jenny I was very worried about making this decision but with Jennys' help I was able to make an informed and I believe a correct decision to make take this step.
Disillusioned Bankruptcy
Disillusioned BankruptcySydney, NSW2 posts

Not my experience!

Aravanis supplied me with incorrect information from the start not providing all options. Told intnl travel would be easy but my experience I had to beg and show proof that I needed to go by showing the program. When I applied that I was suffering hardship it got rejected with lame excuses, yet they had no problem charging additional fees all the time. They are untrustworthy advisors and I’m not the first to say it, talk to AFSA Commission they know them well. Hope this safes some of your heartache in the most difficult time.
Aravanis   DM
Stress free finally
Stress free finallyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

In a stressful time, a pleasure to deal with

Easy to deal with and very helpful and honest. Took the stress right out of everything. Would recommend to anyone in this situation. The advice was tailored to my circle and appreciated.

Great service & support

Just wanted to say 'thank you' to Madeleine Wilson for all her support, advice and assistance she has given me during this changing chapter of my life.
Madeleine explained every detail of the process and was always available to call me back with answers on any queries i had - great customer service!
Mike
MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Highly Recommend Aravanis

Madeleine Wilson your awesome. first contacted Madi Aug/2019, she quickly replied and even called me, put me at ease straight away, never judgmental just understood these things happen, took me till now May/2020 to make the decision to go ahead, once again Madi's quick response and friendly and helpful attitude put me at ease, cannot thank her enough, if your going through this tough time flick her an email, Madi will help you out, just wish I had lodged last year, I would be nearly 12 months into my 3 years. Thanks Madi.

Fiona
FionaPerth, WA

Highly recommend Aravanis!

Lauren was unbelievably helpful. She eased my anxiety and made this whole process so simple for me. I had been putting off the inevitable and had been finding the process overwhelming, after talking to a company that tried to charge large sums of money to help me I was given the information by my sister for Lauren at Aravanis. She talked me through the whole process, listened (no judgement) and made sure I was ready to go ahead. Everything was sent to me in a step by step guide and the process was done in less than 24hrs. I can’t thank her enough for her assistance. Now I can have a fresh start!
Chris
Chris

If you’re going under, give them a call, they don’t judge

John has been fantastic to deal with throughout the whole process. Never judgemental, just provided honest and extremely helpful advice. Nothing was a hassle at any time, even answering questions after hours. If only I’d taken their advice earlier instead of trying to fight on with no end in sight. Now we can see a light at the end of the tunnel. Thankyou.
Pete
PeteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Huge weight lifted, shame I didn't find them earlier. Highly Recommended

Proven to be prompt, professional communicators they have a down to earth attitude and will tell you as it is without sugar coating it and then show you how best to aproach your situation. Dealing with John has been a breeze and he demonstrated compassion and understanding when it was needed. He was responsive to my questions and concerns and addressed them without making me feel less of myself. Following his guidance the entire process was efficient with the least amount of stress. I'm convinced that he worked tirelessly behind the scenes. Thank You John and who-ever you are working with.
Silver
SilverPerth, WA

DMG
DMG

Highly recommended

After struggling with crippling debt for 10 years I feel so lucky to have found Aravanis who were so supportive, efficient and fast in getting my bankruptcy sorted with the minimum of pain. Thank you so much to John and the staff.
MLD
MLD

This is amazing

I was ready to give up and my wife told me to call Aravanis .

From the first phone call with Madeleine Wilson from Aravanis I was greeted with a pleasant , professional & clear understanding of the steps I needed to take to help me achieve my bankruptcy submission..

Thank you for taking the stress out of somthing that ended up being simple with the right guidance..

David I.
David I.Southwest, VIC

Very helpful and easy

John made it so easy and explained things which made for a smooth lodgement.
Would recommend to others.
Everyone I missed something he replied straight away and there was no waiting.
Dexter
DexterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent support

Jenny has been very helpful to both myself and my wife during our difficult situation. She has been an absolute angel in explaining everything to us. We are very thankful to Jenny and the Aravanis team.
Gold1
Gold1Goldfields, WA

Proffessional service

This company is so proffessional and straight to the facts that we require, reply to mail is super quick and effective. would recommend anyone who requires their services.
Going to a company like this in our time of need is a pleasure as they have directed us to the right channel to solve our issues. Well done
Gem P
Gem P

Extremely helpful!

John has been very patient with me and extremely helpful answering all of my questions promptly! I'm very grateful that this difficult time in my life has been made so much easier with such kind and helpful support. Thanks John!

Brad2020
Brad2020

Excellent support and advice

John was very knowledgeable and supportive and gave excellent advice. Communication was excellent all the way through the process.
Email and phone communication standards were very professional. Highly recommended to anyone.
paul W
paul WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A new start

this process even thou painful has been made so much easier with the help of Lauren smith, she has helped my understand the process and has answered all my concerns .It has been a great weight lifted off my shoulders
Tony C
Tony CCentral Queensland, QLD

Take me out from the mud

Iam taking this time to thank Jenny and all the aravanis team to help me to get out of the situation I was in to where I thought that there were any way to get out of it.
Thank you very Jenny for your patient and to explain clearly of the different options that was available and most importantly that you did not force me or to put me under pressure at any time.
Best regards
Lisa
Lisa

Everyone deserves a second chance

Thank you to Jenny, you have been amazing. It is a scary thing to do especially when you are already stressed with life. You explained it all very clearly and even patiently advised again when I forgot or didn't quite understand. Thank you for not judging me or my circumstances. A large weight is off my shoulders and now looking forward to the future. Thanks again Lis
MJS
MJSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A Difficult Time Made Easy

Thanks John, you have been very helpful over this whole (very long in my case) process.
Your initial advice I did not expect nor want to hear, but it has been proven to be spot on, so I thank you for that.
On the right track
On the right trackGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A fresh Start

Thank you to John P for his patience, guidance, and direction in helping me through this difficult time. I always felt comfortable and never felt judged. Every question I had was answered quickly and in detail. I sincerely recommend Avanis and thank you, John.
Southside
SouthsideRedlands3 posts

Exemplary help at a time when i needed it the most

Thank you Lauren and team for helping me through this process. Very professional and knowledgeable service. There were a few details that Lauren shared with me and my wife that were not disclosed previously by another financial service company.
John
Laws
LawsSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Beyond helpful

Avavanis was so helpful their customer service is beyond what one would expect Madieleine was wonderful helpful understanding not judgemental there when I was struggling. I would recommend anyone not contact this company.
David C.
David C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Financial Freedom

John was professional and was there every step of the way, he answered all my questions with honesty and was amazingly patient with the many questions I brought forward. I took my time and he never made it a urgent matter of decision. I am now financially free and have been able to reset my goals with light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you John, you are exceptional.
David
Craig
CraigPerth, WA

Life Saver

Jenny from Aravanis was so caring and professional. Jenny explained every step and made the process bearable. Bankruptcy is very daunting, but Jenny has made the process less stressful. I will highly recommend Aravanis to anyone that is in financial hardship.

Pat
PatQueensland

Stress Relief

I contacted Aravanis after my financial Councillor told me too. I am only at the early stages of clearing my issues up but at this stage I have nothing but pure thanks you's to pass on to Jenny @Aravanis for being professional and caring at the same time.
Manu M.
Manu M.Sydney, NSW

VERY HELPFUL

Madeleine was the one who was helping me in this and was so much helpful for my lodgement of documents till giving me a good knowledge of it. I will definitely recommend ARAVANIS.

reddwarf71666
reddwarf71666South West, WA

Stress free again

Awesome straight forward extremely kind & understanding John made the whole process worry free with out judgement would recommend any one in debt to use the services they provide he was always there for advice & so easy to call or email with almost immediate response you felt you really had some one in your corner wanting to help