Verifiedaravanis.com.au

97% · 2616 · 2%

Stephen T
Stephen TSydney, NSW2 posts

Awesome

John Papadopoulos was a godsend he walked me through a very stressful time and was extremely helpful and friendly through the whole process . What a gentleman. I couldn't recommend him or his team high enough .
Glenn
Glenn

Professional

John was very polite, professional and understanding to my issues, and ran through the pro's and cons fo my available options and made me feel at ease. Highly recommend, very fast and efficiant when i made my decision.
C D'M
C D'M

Friendly and Professional

Having some serious debt issues that had lead me to a path of never being being a able to repay them I was quite pleased to have found and engaged the services of John at Aravanis.

John clearly advised me of my options, the consequences of those options and what was required to proceed.

I found John to be a pleasure to deal with and made the whole process/experience far easier and less traumatic than approaching it on my own

Highly recommended.

tpas
tpasPerth, WA

I can see the light - well worth considering

Jenny who I dealt with was Fantastic. Answered all my questions in a way that was understandable. I now can see the light at the end of the tunnel where I can finally be debt free. I never thought it was possible. I would recommend Aravanis to any one who is struggling with debt. I have also learnt a valuable lesson which is to just save for what you want instead of entering into the debt cycle where you borrow to get rid of another debt but then you end up in more debt and so it continues. I never thought it possible I could be debt free. Thanks Jenny you were a lifesaver.
Brian
BrianMid North Coast, NSW

Professional and Courteous

John was a godsend. I approached Aravanis with financial troubles and I was taken through my various options in a professional friendly manner. I would recommend his services to all.
Roger
RogerPerth, WA

Very professional

Thanks to John and the team at ARAVANIS, without their support and guidance we would still be going around in a vicious circle, John explained the entire process and assisted us to resolve a very stressful situation.
Very understanding and informative.
JDc
JDc2 posts

Bankruptcy solution ... through Aravanis

John Papadopolous and the team were nothing but supportive and businesslike. They don't judge.
Most of all, they help you through your thought process to reach some tough decisions.
Guiding you through the maze of early options towards a final conclusion that feels right for you.
I couldn't have done this without expert help. And we have forged a solution that is better for everyone in the end.
Mags
MagsPerth, WA

Relief!

John Papadopoulos is a very professional, kind understanding manager , he has guided me through this difficult point in my life, he has answered every phone call every email, every question I have asked & I am very thankful or I don’t think I would have had the confidence to proceed & been struggling on for years.. I have no hesitation in recommending Aravanis to anybody who needs a bit of help.. Thank You
Sarah
Sarah4 posts

great company

I dealt with lauren, she made everything simple and easy. always kept me up to date, was happy to answer any questions and she was super helpful. deserves a raise
C.Y.D.
C.Y.D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

That is what you call service excellence

A good service may be considered a rare treat but Jenny Peterson was extremely attentive and she listened to all my concerns with a great deal of patience. She also ensured that I received all the information regarding bankruptcy.
Mec
Mec

Thanks John and crew, painless, makes you wonder why you didn’t do it sooner. Seamless process, very professional

I have no hesitation in recommending this organisation. Don’t hesitate, John was nothing but helpful from the beginning. He was professional and the step by step process was simple. Thanks
Ken
KenPerth, WA

No more stress

I inquired about bankruptcy through John and was talked through the options carefully. There was no pressure and the process has been smooth and gone ahead as planned. I am thankful that the worry is over.
Tom
Tom

Fantastic!

Aravanis have been extremely helpful and very punctual with my insolvency, HIGHLY recommend if anyone needs help with their debts. There was very little I needed to ask because everything was explained so well and very easy to understand.
Tyr
Tyr

I found the assistance of Avianis extremely helpful!

I found the direct assistance of Mr Krish Patel very helpful in my declaration of insolvency. His assistance resulted in my declaration being completed correctly with out any details missed.
Amanda
Amanda

Such Relief

John was very prompt and so very helpful. He assisted me to work through every aspect with an explanation of the full process that I could understand. 18months of stress relieved within 1 week. Thank you so much. Would recommend to anyone as they were recommended to me.
Michael
MichaelPerth, WA

Relief!

What a weight off my shoulders. John was concise and clear on the steps that I needed to take, and what to expect along the way. By dispelling myths and addressing my concerns, John assisted me in making the steps I need to get ahead.

Melb
Melb

Fantastic

John was absolutely amazing and was very helpful through the whole process. Couldn’t have done it without his help. Thank you for a great experience with a rough situation.
Skye
SkyeSydney

Professional and ethical

Aravanis were professionals and acted ethically in all their dealings. They were supportive and honest and never made you feel pressured into decisions. Throughout my dealings they were respectful and non judgemental which is what you need when faced with adverse circumstances.

Thank you Aravanis for the best possible outcome in my circumstances and an opportunity to move forward.

Ehsan
EhsanSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Krish helped me understand the entire process of bankruptcy and he patiently explained everything that I needed to know about it. He provided great advice and honestly the assistance I received from Krish was well beyond my expectations.

Miss k
Miss k

Excellence

I am impressed and thankful with the assistance I received from Krish. He was excellent in all ways. A++ for service.

LaneyG
LaneyG

Grateful for the patience and understanding

I was very impressed with the wonderful customer service I received from Krish. He was kind and patient with me at all times.

Ami
Ami

Very Patient and Useful

Krish has helped me to fillet out my forms, His really polite and helpful.

thanks mate and really appreciate for yor help

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Outstanding tailored service

Tailored service that’s mainly customer focused. The level of patience that Krish showed was amazing and especially helpful in such confusing process.

Thanks a lot for providing an outstanding service!

Daniel
DanielCentral West, NSW2 posts

So far so good

Kirsh has helped me through answering all my questions and assisting my understanding of the forms. I'm keen to see how this goes from here on in.

Mitch
Mitch

Should have done this sooner!

I dealt with John for quiet some time while I was considering my options, he was very responsive and knowledgeable. Once I made the decision to declare bankruptcy he helped me through the paperwork and answered all questions I had. I am very relieved and now begin the journey to my fresh start.

Freedom2u
Freedom2u

Understanding

Krish was really efficient and understanding! He clearly explained everything and helped out very step of the way! Excellent service !

Paul
PaulPerth3 posts

Such a relief

making the decision to file for bankruptcy was not easy until I spoke to Krish Patel, he explained everything I needed to know, helped me through the paperwork (which was minimal) and was there if I needed to know anything. The pressure of crushing debt was lifted immediately and I am so glad I contacted Aravanis, Thankyou Krish

Paul
PaulAdelaide

Reassuring, no pressure and very patient

I've been dealing with Lauren Smith for well over a year now as I considered my options and asked many many questions along the way before deciding to declare bankruptcy. It's a very emotional decision making process and Lauren not only provided me with all the information I needed but she was also very patient as I spent quite some time ignoring the reality that bankruptcy really was the best option for my situation. If you're considering appointing a trustee and finally breathing a sigh of relief that there is a way out of crushing debt then talk to Aravanis and Lauren as they will help you through the process with professional advice and facts whilst allowing you to retain your dignity during a particularly stressful time.

Santi
SantiSydney

Brilliant and responsive service

Jenny Peterson is an exceptional consultant who took the time to fully understand my circumstances, and subsequently provided me with really sound advice. She assisted me with administering my account with the utmost professionalism and efficiency, so all in all, I think they are a great organisation!

j smith
j smith

great

dealt with jenny such great friendly people went through all the options and made me feel comfortable about it all

Scott
Scott

Great to deal with

I delt with john and he made everything easy and as painless as possible. He explained everything thoroughly and layered my options out from work go.

Lucky
Lucky

Thanks you very much Lauren Smith

I had been struggling with finance and when I contacted Aravanis I got the genuine advice from Lauren. She was very helpful and I highly recommend contacting them if you have debt issues.

Kelly
Kelly

Peace of mind

Krish was an absolute pleasure to deal with right from the start. I was so stressed out financially and he handled everything for me and made the process seamless. Krish’s knowledge and customer service was A+. I highly recommend making the call to this company. Don’t hesitate help us only a phone call away. The weight of the world was lifted off my shoulders with very little work having to be done by me. Thank you.

Angie
AngiePerth
Jeff
Jeff

A difficult time

John papadopoulos has been very informative, helpful and sympathetic in this trying time.

He's gone above and beyond to help me. Highly recommend.

Rebecca
Rebecca

John has been a calming influence on some troubled waters. John has made a difficult time a lot more bearable. The thing I valued the most was his non judgmental outlook. Thank you John.

Dave
Dave

Great help and guidance

For anyone going through the stress of financial insecurity and having debt collectors chasing you everyday, I highly recommend that you get in touch with Aravanis. Super professional and understanding service. Did not cost me a cent.

W.F.B
W.F.BSydney

Very helpful and efficient

John Papadopoulos was direct, helpful, efficient and very knowledgeable of how to best deal with the situation I was in. Would recommend him for others in financial hardship.

Lynda Hassan
Lynda Hassan

Jenny Peterson

I would like to thank Jenny Peterson for all her help and fast response and hard work in helping me with my affairs I would recommend her experience and her knowledge

Damo
DamoSydney, NSW2 posts

Tough time made easy

This was such a difficult time for me and the way I was treated was lovely. It made a very embarrassing situation really easy and comforting. Couldn't recommend John enough.