ARB Air lockers

ARB Air lockers

See the Best Car Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ARB? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.9

Jase gonebush
Jase gonebush Far North Queensland, QLD

There is a reason why they have been around for years.

*5 year warranty.
*Best Compressor on the market.
*Tried and tested and still the best.
Not only do you get a diflock you get a Compressor to pump up your tyers and blow out the cab you get peice of mind with Quality gear.
Had my Arb Compressor and Front Diflock supplied and fitted at ARB Cairns Queensland.

• +1Thumbnail

Purchased in July 2020 at ARB Cairns Qld.

Darren T.
Darren T.Perth, WA

The roads less driven

Purchased in May 2015 at ARB.

Other Car Accessories

MotoBerg
MotoBerg

The first four wheel drive accessory I would install

I have a GU Patrol, fully decked out with bull bar, winch, 2" lift but the best modification to the car is the Air Lockers. I have had them 2 years and they have been faultless, I use them at least once a month, even just at home to lock the back diff ib to back a trailer up a steep gravel hill. Having driven with other lockers what I like about these is I don't need to stop, I can be halfway up a hill and things get interesting and I just flick the switch. Lockers mean I can take tracks slower rather than just hitting them hard and hoping for the best which means less bouncing around, more control and less damage.

Purchased in November 2017 at ARB for $1,000.00.

Steven R