ARB

ARB (page 3 of 5)

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ARB? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Full time traveller
Full time travellerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sydney Artarmon - Worst Store Ever!!!

Emergency services looked after

If you are Defence or Emergency services ARB Elizabeth will appreciate your service with a discount - Defence and Emergency services if your adding to your 4WD see ARB Elizabeth first

Yes.... Yet another exploding ARB rear canopy window

It would appear that the back window of the ARB canopy does in fact shatter and explode for no reason. We have footage on our surveillance camera showing the explosion at precisely 6:00 am with absolutely no reason for it to shatter. It would appear we are not the only people scratching our heads by what has happened to the canopy.

Lee
LeeCentral West, NSW

ARB side steps for BT50 2010.

I found this product to be substandard, it is seated far too high from the ground to be actually used as side steps, thus requiring an extra wide gait to be able to enter and exit the vehicle. When issue was brought to customer service attention, they claimed it was not a manufacturer's fault but a purchasers error. While it may not have a manufactured fault it clearly has a design fault, I find this issue is only with this model as all other ARB Mazda side steps sit below the door sill, as these perhaps should. After spending $1500 for this product I'm left with a dud car and an empty bank account.

SP

ARB canopy leaking

leaney
leaneySouthern and Hills, SA

Expensive junk

Today, while Ute not in use, the rear glass of my ascent canopy exploded all over the footpath and road. I was in a shop buying my lunch. Some glass fell into the tub. Nobody was near the Ute fortunately. Now driving with plastic taped on until I can get this sorted.
Canopy initially leaked like a sieve until I siliconed and taped all joins.
Rear lock has stopped working three times so far. Servo’s and switches faulty.
This canopy cost a lot of money and so far I’ve had a problem every six months.

Disgruntled
DisgruntledCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

ascent canopy

paid top dollar to get the best available.First rain water in both sides between wheel arches and tailgate.window does not seal onto tailgate can see daylight .ARB Shepparton had me spend half a day while they checked it .They said we will try to chanange the seals and thats all we can do. Got a call today that they have the new seals but cant fit you in for 4 weeks. Maybe time for ombudsman. Goning away late July August. No recommendations here

Sharyn
SharynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Canopy

Locks won’t open with the key. Canopy less than 2 years old with lift up windows and I can not open one side or the back. Spoke to salesman who was not interested.

Andrew
AndrewPerth, WA

Very poor service

I ordered a ARB bullbar in March 2019 and now 2 months later still waiting for delivery. What kind of business does not offer any progress on your order. Very poor service and won't buy from them again.

Jason G
Jason GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not Just ARB, it's the Manufactures Errors

Same Glass in my Canopy from ISUZU, ARB have been good with most of their products. Back canopy window just exploded for no reason. So defiantly a problem with the manufacturing of the Glass. New Car 4yrs ago, 4hrs to clean.

chris w
chris wMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

ARB Tyre deflator Made in China !

I was led to believe I was buying an Aussie made product, even the salesman wasn't clear with me when I asked where was it made ? wasn't until i opened it up to find in the instructions it read: "tested and assembled in China using components manufactured in China for ARB" What a shame ! so disappointing..

Tim
TimPerth, WA

ARB Ascent rear glass exploded.

My Ford Ranger was parked at front of work. The canopy rear window just exploded on its own, luckily no one was close by. The canopy is just on 4 years old.
I called ARB to insist the the glass must have been faulty for this to happen spontaneously, their response was that there must have been a chip in the glass and the explosion was a delayed reaction to the chip - I don't buy this!
I will now have to fork out $800 for a new window - not impressed ARB.
Tim.

Aaron
AaronGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exploding rear canopy window. No responsibility taken. Going to fair trading. Safety issue

Window exploded out whilst sitting in driveway. Not unusual as it turns out. Buy from competition. Car was sitting in drive with noone near it. Nothing in back noone mowing near it and car has never towed nor been offroad. Shocked that I was initially ignored and then begrudgingly offered a paultry discount on a back window and no responsibility was declared. I have literally sold hundreds of Arb products over the last fifteen years at car dealerships. I will not recommend anymore. Very disappointed.

AdiePerth, WA

Really bad experience from ARB and Parkland Mazda

DougH
DougHCobram

Ascent canopy opens all by itself

First micro switch failed a year and a half ago, had to open the rear canopy door with the key, now the micro switch has failed again but this time when I unlock all the doors the rear canopy door completely opens as well as unlocking, been waiting for a new micro switch, now not in warranty. Hope it fixes it. The rear door is hard to open also when the temperature is over 35.

Chris
ChrisPerth

Another exploding Ascent canopy rear window.

Our Ascent canopy is less than 6 months old and my wife went to open it and it just exploded. Luckily she was not badly hurt but the clean up took hours. It appears this is a recurring problem so why does ARB still sell them! Downright dangerous. To the stores credit their street sales service has been great.

Adam S
Adam SCoopers Plains

ARB Hilux hard lid and Tango range.

Chris Mansell
Chris MansellFisherman's bay

Artarmon arb charges more than quote

Charged extra 200 for their mistake. Quote to swap a ling range fuel tank, have way through job realised they couldnt do it then charged me for labour when they are the supposed experience who should have known

Dissapointed
DissapointedHunter Region, NSW

How bad is their delivery timing?

Have ordered our second Ascent canopy off ARB. The first one took forever and it seems like the second one will too (still waiting). Nice canopy but wow the timing of the delivery is terrible.

Keith2
Keith2Adelaide

ARB are a bunch of cowboys (sorry cowboys)

Sue S
Sue SPerth, WA

ARB Canopy - Back window exploded when opened

Back window exploded when it was opened, Glass everywhere and all over my partner. No explanation and when ARB Canning Vale were called their response was, don't know... Now to pay another $700 for a replacement when clearly there is something wrong with these windows. After reading other reviews clearly ARB need to look after their customers and pay for replacement windows and not expect the customer to pay for an OBVIOUS design flaw

Dangerous, ARB back window exploded

ARB ascent canopy rear window exploded, for no apparent reason, parked at the time for about one hour, shattered glass thrown about 5 m, hate to be standing in front of it, rang ARB and was told it can't happen for no reason, well it did, now there out of stock, for some reason, I wonder what!!!

Springs sagged and tjm car outside the store and rep was organizing an account for the dealer

Keith
KeithMid North Coast, NSW

Great products great service

Booked my new ute for a bullbar, sports bar, Ute liner and tourneau cover. Very happy with the workmanship and quality. Also got a bushmaster light bar fitted and it's fantastic. Well done guys!

Other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops