ARB

ARB

Brand Manager for ARB? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Safari Armax ECU sold and pushed by ARB

Safari ECU Looming to injectors failed while towing caravan. Better products available on market than this. Do your homework first.

ARB ASCENT CANOPY LEAKS!

ARB ascent canopy leaks!!. taken back to ARB 4 times and all they did was smear a ton of silicone over the head board and bolts.
Their canopies are overpriced and provide a poor product. I will NEVER buy ARB again!!

Exploding glass club

Rear canopy glass went with no explanation. I guess I’ll be having to fork out big money to get it replaced.

Outbackgirl
OutbackgirlFar West, NSW

Cannot believe the 5yr old left side canopy window exploded

After reading reviews and my local FB page notified me that my ARB Ascent left side window self exploded and apparently known to happen! I had NO idea.
I bought my BT50 new 5 years ago, left side canopy window exploded everywhere in my driveway. Was told I'd have to wait 6 weeks for a replacement and now discovered that half the roof has sunken in! So it looks like a new canopy not just window replacement. And going to cost me my excess. So not happy!
Has anyone else found that when their ARB Ascent canopy window self-exploded the canopy roof also got sucked in?

Find out how ARB compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Exploding rear canopy glass club

2015 Dmax with accent canopy
Went to open the rear canopy today the same way i always do , its 5 years old , when it exploded with bits landing up to 4mtrs away . I rang ARB and the salesman didnt seem to interested and said it happens sometimes and maybe i opened it crooked or something , it was then i told him that while the glass was still on the ground it was still popping and breaking into smaller bits and no it wasnt my fault .
got no joy from them and a new rear window $612 .
Wont be recommending ARB canopies ever again and now regret past recommendations to friends

Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

ARB North Lakes.

Up there with the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. Despite ordering the parts several months in advance, paying a deposit, and being assured that it wouldn’t be a problem, the parts were not available on the appointment day. When I questioned why the parts weren’t available, the response was rude, dismissive and illogical. I only had a 1 week window of opportunity to get the parts fitted before starting a trip, so this was extremely disruptive to my plans. I was promised that they would get back to me by the following Tuesday (3 working days) to give me an update on the parts, that was over a week ago, and I have never been contacted. Very poor form.

Eric
EricMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Covered in glass

I just had my rear classic canopy glass explode all over me as I went to close it!! How do I replace it and why should I this is extremely dangerous!?!

Peter K.
Peter K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Another exploding glass member.

Rear window on classic canopy just exploded while sitting in my car. ARB claims this is rare. Apprently not after reading post. I asked ARB in Morphette Vale why does this happen. Answer. Glass is a funny thing. Would not recommend as this is my second exploding glass on same canopy.

Not Happy
Not HappyHunter Region, NSW

Another member of the ARB exploding window club

Exploding Glass

Came back to my car & found the side glass shattered on my ARB Ascent canopy side window glass & thought someone had smashed it till a lady got out of her car & explained that it just exploded. After reading the reviews it’s obviously a very common problem that ARB will not warrant. I will call them but seems they just fob everyone off. It the Aussie thing to do ARB.

Arthur.
Arthur. Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Zero customer service.

Brendan A.
Brendan A.South East Queensland, QLD

Rusty Internal bracket's on the inside of brand new canoy(s) also powder coating issues etc, Pictures show it the best

Rusty Internal Brackets, Powder coating issues after second install under warranty, Wont extend warranty to when the final product is installed, 6 month off warranty straight away, same issues.

Anthony
Anthony

Very helpful

After some very detailed and unbiased help, I bought some gear for my land cruiser. I couldn’t pick my car up until 20 minutes after closing and not only did Blaine wait for me, he happily ran me through all my new toys. It was close to 6pm by the time we finished. Everything was installed beautifully and looked awesome. Thanks to Damien and Blaine for a great first time experience to 4wd. Anthony.

Richard S.
Richard S.South East Queensland, QLD

Another Classic Canopy glass explosion!

Was in our caravan this morning and heard a big bang. Went out to the car and the drivers side canopy glass has exploded. Rang ARB local store and they said it's not a common thing! Wow they've got that answer down pat now! $430 to fix. You would think after that many similar complaints on here and other forums you they might admit fault! Not looking after the shareholders ARB!!!

Dar
DarRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Dodgy bush ranger lights

Went outside one night to shut house gates & noticed Hilux spotlights beaming bright after turning them off & taking keys out of ignition after driving...rang ARB & they tell me it happens all of the time & take it in to be fixed. They were only installed 2 months ago, why didn’t salesman tell me this before the purchase?
A massive inconvenience buying already known faulty product & now having to spend my time getting back in to have it fixed.