ARB

ARB

Brand Manager for ARB? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.3
  • Return Claim MadeYes (9) · No
Dar
DarRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Dodgy bush ranger lights

Went outside one night to shut house gates & noticed Hilux spotlights beaming bright after turning them off & taking keys out of ignition after driving...rang ARB & they tell me it happens all of the time & take it in to be fixed. They were only installed 2 months ago, why didn’t salesman tell me this before the purchase?
A massive inconvenience buying already known faulty product & now having to spend my time getting back in to have it fixed.

Store LocationLismore
Annie Smith
Annie SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just don't use ARB

Save yourself time and money and use another company. Wasted so much of my time and $$$$ because I had to go to court over a faulty issue. They would not speak to me to resolve the issue and blamed everything (and I mean every) stupid thing to avoid paying and blaming it on me. They even got the "big" bosses to try and intimate me to back down. Thanks to my lawyer and and the judge I won and will never use or recommend ARB.
Just stay away from ARB.

Emerald
EmeraldCentral Queensland, QLD

ARB Ascent Canopy Rear door Exploding glass!!!!!!!

Went to open rear canopy glass doors door it exploded open!!! Not happy will attempt to get warranty but after reading the other hundred + comments this is not a winning issue I suspect

Store LocationMaroochydore ARB

ARB Accent Canopy rear window breakage

I have had two rear windscreens of my ARB Accent canopy break in 6 months for no reason - the car was parked in a garage both times. ARB refuse to cover on warranty despite a Google search showing breakage for no reason to be common. I am very disappointed in ARB and expected a much better product and a much better warranty service from them.

Store LocationNaracoorte SA
Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how ARB compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

ARB canopy glass exploding

just had my canopy glass explode , the second one in three weeks
please be aware that ARB refuses to warrant their product
i am taking the matter up with Consumer Protection and would encourage others to do the same
i would like to point out that i am a Glazier with 30 years experience and a business owner in the glass industry
please do insist that ARB replace your canopy glass under warranty as there is clearly a fault in the manufacturing process

Store LocationAEB Welshpool
Craig
CraigHobart, TAS

Exploding Glass April 2020

Looks like I just joined the ever increasing line of customer’s with rear glass exploding. It literally shattered in my hand and spread across the road and footpath. I just stood there in disbelief. No help from ARB. Just $1100 and 3 week wait to replace it. Cleaned up best I could but still getting glass splinters in my hand 4 days later. There was hundreds of tiny bits.

Store LocationARB Hobart
Nat
NatPerth, WA

Exploding Glass Jan 2020

Standing along side vehicle with ARB 2 yr old canopy, rear glass tailgate open when it exploded showering glass in a 2 meter radius can't believe this is acceptable someone is going to get seriously hurt
Rang consumer affairs who acknowledge it does happen, no one hurt no action required, WORK THAT OUT

Store LocationOsborne Park WA
Lee
LeeCentral West, NSW

ARB side steps for BT50 2010.

I found this product to be substandard, it is seated far too high from the ground to be actually used as side steps, thus requiring an extra wide gait to be able to enter and exit the vehicle. When issue was brought to customer service attention, they claimed it was not a manufacturer's fault but a purchasers error. While it may not have a manufactured fault it clearly has a design fault, I find this issue is only with this model as all other ARB Mazda side steps sit below the door sill, as these perhaps should. After spending $1500 for this product I'm left with a dud car and an empty bank account.

Store LocationMudgee 4x4 and Camping