ARB

ARB (page 3 of 3)

Brand Manager for ARB? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Sue S
Sue SPerth, WA

ARB Canopy - Back window exploded when opened

Back window exploded when it was opened, Glass everywhere and all over my partner. No explanation and when ARB Canning Vale were called their response was, don't know... Now to pay another $700 for a replacement when clearly there is something wrong with these windows. After reading other reviews clearly ARB need to look after their customers and pay for replacement windows and not expect the customer to pay for an OBVIOUS design flaw

Dangerous, ARB back window exploded

ARB ascent canopy rear window exploded, for no apparent reason, parked at the time for about one hour, shattered glass thrown about 5 m, hate to be standing in front of it, rang ARB and was told it can't happen for no reason, well it did, now there out of stock, for some reason, I wonder what!!!

Springs sagged and tjm car outside the store and rep was organizing an account for the dealer

Kingy
Kingyrockhampton

Great finish, not user friendly.

Classic canopies have useless grip "switch" type locks to the rear window. No actual handle. Not suitable to people with low grip or arthritic tendency. Solution please ARB.

Oldman emu springs sagged

Purchased ome 600kg suspension from Inverell 4x4 centre gave all specs to owner now springs have sagged ARB wont warrant never ever again absolutely disgusting customer service. Not once has the owner of store contacted me to resolve issues. The only time ARB head office contacted me was when i bagged them out on facebook. Car been back in shop 3 times for measurements and generally not doing much at all except for last visit where they swapped the springs from drivers side to passenger side and vice versa. Guess what springs are still the same absolute morons. Do not buy ARB .Absolutely the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Leb
Leb

Should have known better

I’ve been into my local arb a few times, and every time I leave I tell myself I’m never going back. Well tried it again yesterday. Rude, uninterested and I get the feeling that if you don’t drive a Toyota or your not in there to spend a fortune, there’s no interest. So I went over to the tjm store, couldn’t have done more to help me, so they got my money. Arb you need to change your attitude.

PBee
PBeeAdelaide

Why so expensive?

Walked into the local ARB store today for a Quote on a bullbar for my new Ranger.
I was keen on the Ally bullbar & expected around $2.5k for it.
$3,700.00!!!!!!! What's it made from? Titanium??
They told me Rangers overheat with other manufacturers Bullbars but not with ARB.
So my new Ranger will overheat? I researched the Ranger extensively before I purchased it & have not read/seen any mention of them overheating.
Why do people need to sh*tcan other manufacturers in order to sell their product?
ARB have lost me out of principal. I'll not go back.

Shattered ARB Canopies TWO!!!

ARB canopy glass

Peter

I have been contacted by ARB Queensland office. They listened to my concerns and agreed that there had been some communication issues.

Fisherman
FishermanSouth Australia

Terrible workmanship

Reniu
Reniu

Terrible service and responsibility to public

First was cheated on my LC200 accessories then inadequate for my needs suspension upgrade. Driving my Lc200 Sahara towing 3000kg caravan (total value of $200000) plus passengers was grocely over my GVM. Didn’t bother them knowing my circumstances (exposing my family and other road users to a hazard plus voiding my insurance for Car and caravan) as long as they get my money. Need to know answer to your questions before you go to them. Unbelievable substandard of service to public. Spoke with state level managers and was told off. Keep away from them if you value your life and investment.

Dave A
Dave ASomersby

Just a show pony, not practable at all.

Leaking new canopy

Holiday is now ruined as new fitted ARB canopy leaked and bedding is wet can't pack the ute. Tray is wet so need to get someone to lift ute mat to dry the water. Everything was planned to leave by certain date appointments made on the way north. Purchases made for the canopy now all a waste of money. Can't use the canopy so waste of money, time and stress.

Lucy

Follow up on ARB canopy. Thanks Chris who came to the rescue picking up the ute to fix the canopy and got me on the road. Packed at 8.30 pm bit of a rush and disorganised but got to leave for appointments.

ARB Fyshwick Arrogant

Been trying to buy an Ascent canopy for 8 weeks, payed the deposit, ARB Fyshwick doesn't call, don't respond to my messages terrible.

Avoid.

powl1all
powl1allAU

ARB assent Canopy window latches

Won't go back.

Walked into ARB Fyshwick asking for options and suggestions for a full kit up of my brand new Landcruiser. I was prepared to spend $5-$15K.

Instead of the sales man getting involved and giving me options he threw a catalogue in front of me. When I asked what I'd need for suspension to handle what I'm using the vehicle for he said "that's up to you". Okay then, what aux fuel tanks are available? he just points to the catalogue. Okay, what should I look for in a good dual battery setup to run *went through accessories*? he just said "depends".

I just thanked him for his helpful advice and walked out.

I won't be using any ARB products on my new kit-up.

Greg
Greg

ARB Accessories - Poor Service

I had the unfortunate experience of dealing with ARB 4WD Accessories. In preparing for a long trip with the family we dropped in at an ARB stand at a show and obtained a written quote for some accessories. After saving hard, we were advised that the quote is only good if you purchase at the show - nothing said re this at the show or on the documentation. After a phone call and a visit to a store, ARB will not honour the quote. They had the hide to suggest I visit them at another show.

Failure to honour written quote - poor service

Baby Boomers cop it again!

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops