ARB

ARB

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ARB

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (2)
Neil B.
Neil B.South East Queensland, QLD

Ascent canopy glass window

I have owned the ascent canopy from new on my 2015 Ranger wildtrack, I find having the extra space in the back is fantastic for camping but last week the side window exploded for no apparent reason, I had parked in a car park with the canopy air vent open and on my return the back window had exploded it was witnessed by a elderly couple sitting on their verandah having a drink no more than 100 yards away, they said no one was around and they literally saw it explode, has anyone had any luck with an explanation fro. ARB as my local sore said that that's un heard off and unfortunately it's going to cost $410 to fix it? Cheers

JasMax
JasMax

Tailgate Assist

Nice product, however for the $10 more for the Grunt system I would suggest/recommend going with that as you don’t have to stuff around drilling holes and or changing out bolts etc.

System seems to work well so far.

Store LocationGeelong

Racko
Rackoasked

Lock on rear of arb ascent not working. Sometimes whirring sound can be heard but doesn't unlock.

Daniel C.
Daniel C.asked

So how many people have been successful in getting the rear window replaced after it explodes in there hand and it’s 1 month old. In the process now talking to arb.

Steve
Steveasked

Price to place my smashed rear canopy window on a triton d/cab 2006

Get an answer from our members and ARB representatives