ARB

ARB

Brand Manager for ARB? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Adam
AdamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

ARB ascent canopy

I have had an ARB ascent canopy on my ford ranger since new, it looks great, easy to use with central locking and just having to press a single button to release the side windows or back window is extremely easy. The only downside I’ve experienced is leaking through the back window seal (the seal that is actually under the aluminum window frame) it has started to perish and I imagine changing it would be more hassle than it’s worth, so I will probably sikaflex around the frame, inside and out.

Happy with the product overall, I will get a full aluminum canopy on my next vehicle, however if you’re in the market for a tub canopy, I think these are the pick of the bunch

Jason G
Jason GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not Just ARB, it's the Manufactures Errors

Same Glass in my Canopy from ISUZU, ARB have been good with most of their products. Back canopy window just exploded for no reason. So defiantly a problem with the manufacturing of the Glass. New Car 4yrs ago, 4hrs to clean.

Keithy
KeithyNorth Queensland, QLD

Single Compressor (the same as used with Air Lockers)

I purchased my ARB Air Compressor in 2011, I love it!

It’s been used heavily in that time and shows no signs of slowing down! Mounted in the cab of my 4wd, it’s kept clean and in a happy environment which aids it’s lifespan.

The only downside, the price! But.... you do get what you pay for with ARB.

Great investment

Bucko
BuckoLaunceston, TAS

Edit: locker leaking again and completely replaced locker at 7years old; Poor workmanship air locker

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops