ARB

ARB

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ARB

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (9)

Eric
EricHobart, TAS

Often no Stock

I called ARB Hobart a few times lately looking to buy 4wd gear but each time they had no stock. I wanted a diff lock costing 1300 dollars but was told they'd been wiped out of stock and it would take 6 weeks to get one from Melbourne. Same for a tyre pump up kit and some other goods we wanted.
Sadly I bought these and more goods cheaper on line from Vic and they arrived in 2 days.
My family of 5 4wd nuts now prefers to shop on line given our recent dissapointments with ARB Hobart.
Come in...as a premier ARB outlet..it must be possible to get ARB stock. Other non-ARB outlets clearly can and will deliver in days...not weeks.
Such a sad outcome for a local business.

Refused LR tank install without $4k of Old Man Emu kit.

I have a 2021 Jimny bog stock and wanted to upgrade my 40L fuel tank to 80L. They refused to do it unless I spend an extra few thousand on off road suspension all round.

I don't go serious offroading. I want a LR just for more range. The design of the tank is no lower on the frame than the OEM tank. I refuse to believe adding the weight of a small child in the back requires new suspension. They are just upselling and pressuring people into getting products they don't really need.

Store LocationKilsyth
Rob2994
Rob2994AU

Left my Navara in worse state before it entered shop

Ranger girl
Ranger girlMurray Region, NSW

Shattered window

Wow can’t believe there is a club! Went to lunch on the weekend and was only away from my ranger for an hour, on returning my drivers side window on my canopy was shattered. Cafe had cameras and there was no one near the car while we were away! Rang ARB Albury and a very disinterested lady told me to bring the car in to get measured for a replacement! Customer service NIL!!!

Store LocationAlbury, NSW
Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how ARB compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Adam
AdamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

ARB ascent canopy

I have had an ARB ascent canopy on my ford ranger since new, it looks great, easy to use with central locking and just having to press a single button to release the side windows or back window is extremely easy. The only downside I’ve experienced is leaking through the back window seal (the seal that is actually under the aluminum window frame) it has started to perish and I imagine changing it would be more hassle than it’s worth, so I will probably sikaflex around the frame, inside and out.

Happy with the product overall, I will get a full aluminum canopy on my next vehicle, however if you’re in the market for a tub canopy, I think these are the pick of the bunch

unsatisfied customer
unsatisfied customerSouth West, WA

ARB Mandurah

Not open on time had to wait.Job card wasnt ready so i assume i wasnt expected that day (they forgot i reckon)Was told i would get a call when car was ready dropped of at 8am for a set of rear springs (2 hours work at best) i rang at 4.30pm because they close at 5pm.Car was ready when i got there all day to fit a set of rear coil springs not good service i cant believe you need the vehicle all day for a two hour job.I was asked to give feed back via the handout they gave me but wouldnt work on the Web site (weird)Staff were friendly enough just a bit disorganised.

Peter

Store LocationMandurah
Adam A
Adam ASydney, NSW

ARB canopy leaking

Store LocationARB St Peters.
Jason G
Jason GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not Just ARB, it's the Manufactures Errors

Same Glass in my Canopy from ISUZU, ARB have been good with most of their products. Back canopy window just exploded for no reason. So defiantly a problem with the manufacturing of the Glass. New Car 4yrs ago, 4hrs to clean.

Store LocationYamanto Isuzu
chris w
chris wMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

ARB Tyre deflator Made in China !

I was led to believe I was buying an Aussie made product, even the salesman wasn't clear with me when I asked where was it made ? wasn't until i opened it up to find in the instructions it read: "tested and assembled in China using components manufactured in China for ARB" What a shame ! so disappointing..

Store LocationAdelaide