ARB

ARB

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ARB? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (2)
Adam
AdamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

ARB ascent canopy

I have had an ARB ascent canopy on my ford ranger since new, it looks great, easy to use with central locking and just having to press a single button to release the side windows or back window is extremely easy. The only downside I’ve experienced is leaking through the back window seal (the seal that is actually under the aluminum window frame) it has started to perish and I imagine changing it would be more hassle than it’s worth, so I will probably sikaflex around the frame, inside and out.

Happy with the product overall, I will get a full aluminum canopy on my next vehicle, however if you’re in the market for a tub canopy, I think these are the pick of the bunch

Jason G
Jason GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not Just ARB, it's the Manufactures Errors

Same Glass in my Canopy from ISUZU, ARB have been good with most of their products. Back canopy window just exploded for no reason. So defiantly a problem with the manufacturing of the Glass. New Car 4yrs ago, 4hrs to clean.

Store LocationYamanto Isuzu

Racko
Rackoasked

Lock on rear of arb ascent not working. Sometimes whirring sound can be heard but doesn't unlock.

Daniel C.
Daniel C.asked

So how many people have been successful in getting the rear window replaced after it explodes in there hand and it’s 1 month old. In the process now talking to arb.

Steve