ARC AR5S (5 Functions)

ARC AR5S (5 Functions)

MPN: AR5S

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

For many Australians, a wall oven is essential for home cooking. Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. Whether you’re choosing an oven for a new home, renovating your kitchen, or simply upgrading, this buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

• Product is used
  • Preheating Speed
jimbo27

jimbo27Illawarra, NSW

Perfect for my needs.

I give it 5 stars because it does exactly what i bought it for. I'm a single man living in a unit that just wants a basic oven to do the occasional roast and do a bit of grilling.
So although i cant say how it would suit a family it is perfect for me and the big expensive ones are just over the top and a waste of money for me.
So again, simple to operate ,easy to understand and very reasonable price.

Purchased in April 2020 at Appliances Online for A$459.00.

Preheating Speed
Product is used Several times a week
Rachel A.ARC

Hi Jimbo, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review, we are thrilled to hear you love your Arc oven.

SimonPG

SimonPGTasmania

Good oven but could be better designed.

The oven works well, however not the best design. The middle knob is used to set the timer / manual setting. However the default upright position is the timer, whereas it should be manual as that is what most people would use day to day. What that means is leaving one knob out of upright orientation all the time, or use all 3 knobs to cook with, one to set the mode, the 2nd to set to manual, the third for temp. The 2nd step could be eliminated if manual was the default upright setting, not the timer. Also when using the oven the light is obscured by the grill tray unless you remember to remove it first. Lower placement of the light below the grill would have been better. Otherwise no problems using it and it cooks well.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
p4r4m31c1um

p4r4m31c1umGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Decent oven for a decent price

Was after a replacement for my dead Technika oven, I came along this unit which cost under $500 and got free delivery. Review was very scarce however upon looking the specs I have found it to be quite promising.

Long story short after I made the order, I just found out there are only one unit left in the warehouse hence this unit has been selling like a hot cake under the radar.

Performance wise, it's sufficient. It's not fancy oven but it can do my roast pork and bake cookies/cake for my wife and daughter hence I'm happy

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Ruben R.ARC

Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review. Enjoy your yummy pork roast. :)

Wall Ovens