Arc Energy Group Questions & Answers

NTD

Are your staff posting fake reviews? I saw a review from one of your staff members Fadi and reported it and also messaged him about it although no response. The review has disappeared confirming it was either deleted by product review or removed by Fadi. This is disgusting, I wonder how many other 5 star reviews are fake?

Another reviewer also noticed a number of 5 star reviews appear and subsequent responses from Arc on the same day when the page had not been monitored in months. Very suspicious.

Patel B.
Patel B.

Does Arc Energy charge separately for hot water and electricity?

Jackie B.
Jackie B.

What is the unit price of Hot water usage please?

Olan
Olan

I will be moving to a unit with your embedded network. Is the gas included in the service you provide? Or do I have to get a separate provider for gas?

Arc Energy Group   DM

Hi Olan, Thanks for getting in touch. Gas is not billed to tenants when you have your hot water with Arc Energy. Any gas used in your unit, for example through your cooktop, is unmetered and only a daily supply charge is charged.

Feel free to reach out to our customer care centre for any other questions or concerns. We'll be more than happy to assist! 1300 025 965

Veda N.
Veda N.

don't move in!!! EMBEDDED NETWORK SCAM
I can show you my gas and hot water bills.

Nguyên Anh P.
Nguyên Anh P.

Agree, i cant wait to move out from my current building.

弗莱德 F.
弗莱德 F.

bought an apartment with embedded network with ARC energy, for some reason i am paying at least 50%more than what I was paid, I did not change my lifestyle a lot, but I did pay a lot more money.its just insane.

Martha
Martha

is the gas service included when you connect electricity and hot water with Arc Energy?

Arc Energy Group   DM

Hi Martha, Thanks for getting in touch. Gas is not billed to tenants when you have your hot water with Arc Energy. Any gas used in your unit, for example through your cooktop, is unmetered, and only a daily supply charge.

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions!

Ashleigh
Ashleigh

I live in an apartment complex with your embedded network. Trying to save money on electricity. Does your service have off peak times?

Arc Energy Group   DM

Hi Ashleigh, We do not have off-peak times however, we do offer a pay on time discount of 25%.
Please let me know if I can assist you with anything else!

laura
laura

I’m gonna move to an apartment which has Arc Energy embedded network electricity supply as well, do you recommend me to stay with them or move to different supplier? Thanks.

ARC ENERGY GROUP
ARC ENERGY GROUP

Dear Arc Energy customers (and potential customers!).

Our aim is to provide 100% customer satisfaction. If you believe that your rates should be cheaper or customer service has not been responsive, please contact our Melbourne based call centre on 1300 025 965.

If you’re not happy, we’re not happy! We ask that you please give us a call so that we can sort out any issues. There are no wait times!

You do have a choice when it comes to choosing a preferred retailer. Recent reforms have made it easier to opt out of embedded networks if you wish to do so. If you have purchased an apartment set up with an embedded network and have attempted to call a retailer only for them to then say “we can’t help you” (after 35 minutes on hold), it’s more than likely that the operator was from an offshore call centre and not trained in the process.

Please feel free to call our Australian based call centre for assistance, and ask to speak with the manager, and let us assist you!!

ARC ENERGY MANAGEMENT

Sona
Sona

I have recived $700 bill in 3 months where I used to pay max 350 in a 3 month

Get an answer from our members and Arc Energy Group representatives

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now