Archers the Strata Professionals

3.9

Frans

FransNorth Queensland, QLD

true professionals

Frank Griesau and Archers in Townsville took over after a disasterous relationship with another big BC management in Townsville. I cannot fault them. Frank has always time to explain, educate and advise us to make the BC better. From 4 BC managers that I deal with, Archers tops them easily. I feel sorry for those who believe that they are bad and should be avoided. Yes, they ask $$ but would you work for peanuts when providing stressfree living for the people?

A Pleasure to deal with

Our Body Corporate Committee has been dealing with Archers in Townsville for many years. Their understanding of the relevant legislation and it's application is truly impressive. I have personally benefitted from the guidance and education that is freely offered to help me fulfill my role as an active committee member. I thoroughly endorse 'Archers the Strata Professionals' as Body Corporate Managers.

See all Archers the Strata Professionals reviews